How do i stop eating so often? my will power is too weak against delicious food

how do i stop eating so often? my will power is too weak against delicious food

pathetic. you're not even in control of your own body? might as well kill yourself, fatty

Read Nietzche and Evola. Immolate your former self, and burn it in the fires of self-transmutation.

or just kill yourself

steel your will
or develop IBS
I had to cut out so much food once my IBS started flaring up.

nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. enjoy your heart attack, lardass

When I went through my Nietzsche phase I was taking around 50-60 mg of Adderall a day, chain smoking, and hadn't yet become an alcoholic. So yeah, if you follow that formula you'll definitely lose weight. Just don't chose to write your final thesis on Nietzsche; that was a terrible idea and probably turned me into an alcoholic.

because of how terrifyingly accurate his writings are? Or because the stress of writing your thesis?

>because of how terrifyingly accurate his writings are

Because I majored in philosophy at a school that was known for their rigorous analytical philosophy program and always tried to outdo myself and be innovative with my papers, and Nietzsche is a fucking nightmare under those conditions. (One of my professors once warned against reading Nietzsche because you'll end up wearing all black and chain smoking while I was literally wearing all black at the back of the room reeking of cigarettes, being socially awkward but probably looking nihilistic.

you don't have to stop eating, just start eating less fattening things. eat more fresh fruit. eat more vegetables--roast or stir-fry them. drink more water or tea. it's easier to resist the urge to eat junk food if you are less hungry.

You gradually reduce the portions until your stomach shrinks enough so that you no longer feel overwhelming hunger at all times. Easy.

eat only healthy food.

garbage that's full of salt and sugar will make you crave for more salt and sugar regardless of whether you're hungry or not. that's the whole business model behind fast food, btw.

so just eat healthy nutritious food. it's that simple.

that meme died in the eighties grandpa

Get a good stomach infection. Preferably a viral. one. You'll be off food for a couple of weeks.

why is porkins wearing lipstick?

you have to want to lose weight more than you want to eat something delicious.
it's as simple as that.
also don't go full retard by eating the same shitty food but only having less of it because it won't work.

he just got done eating hot cheetos. that's why his xwing crashes in the next scene: cheeto dust

eat the right foods and it won't matter how much you eat

quality > quantity

i recommend eating a bag of dicks tho. couldn't hurt.

Enough with this "_____ is a meme" meme. I experimented on myself and it works for me.

you made your stomach shrink? post x-rays or it didn't happen.

>being an autist who can only understand exact literal interpretations of anything

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

just admit when you're wrong instead of acting out like a child.

or just don't post. idc.

That wasn't even me.
No, I won't admit to being wrong about gradually reducing portions to feel less hungry, because that isn't wrong. Call it what you want, it works.

how did you go about reducing your portions? did you weigh each meal? or count the number of peas on your plate?
plz respond.

Yes, actually. I did count the precise number of food units I was ingesting over time. I periodically reduced the quantity by a unit. The day after a reduction, I felt a bit hungry in between meals, but the day after that, eating that exact same amount, I felt much less hungry, and could easily suppress and control my food cravings. Then I continued on like this until eventually I was eating like a bird. Why is this so hard to believe?

>how did you go about reducing your portions?
I started by ordering the Large big mac meal instead of the SuperSize and now I'm down to the medium and...
>I'm lovin' it

This. I am a fellow bird.

>Read Nietzche and Evola ... [Evola-speak]
>Nietzsche phase
>turned me into an alcoholic
>One of my professors once warned against reading Nietzsche because you'll end up wearing all black and chain smoking while I was literally wearing all black at the back of the room reeking of cigarettes, being socially awkward but probably looking nihilistic

I thought these memes came from idiot laymen, not actual academics. How the fuck can you justify a nihilistic or unhealthy reading of Nietzsche? Those are antipathetic to his philosophy.