If you’re this nobody replying to Sergey do the world a favor and kys

If you’re this nobody replying to Sergey do the world a favor and kys

top kek
poor Sergey.

You're honestly just Barbara Streisanding it right now.
Stop spreading this picture around, just let it pass and it will disappear.

But yeah, the degenerate who is posting this shit making Sergey look bad should fucking kill itself.

semendrinkingtouhous, if you keep replying to sergey and post your eth address i'll buy some stinkies and send them to you

This is the ideal bagholder. You may not like it, but this is what peak stinky linky looks like.

The true identities of chainlink investors.

Lynch this nigger

Can we dox this faggot?

Live by the tism die by the tism stinkies

this faggot's days are numbered, you can trust me on that

They need to understand that big companies will look into Sergey's twitter before deciding to adopt Chainlink, and if all they see are Tweets from NEETs(TM) they'll think it's all a joke, a meme or something worse. We know it's not the case, but big investors don't usually access chans, so please hold your fucking autism Veeky Forums.

Seriously wtf
Im sure that is against twitters policy so the tard can just be reported and permbanned
But srsly wtf

>We know it's not the case
oh sweety.....

Explain.

The truth about ChainLink:

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

mfw I posted the original thread. I regret it now.

You won't get my LINK with stale pasta.

op

you're just as stupid as that fuck

do you really think Veeky Forums will obey/behave?

no.

but the good new is. no publicity is bad publicity..

so in your own, dumbass faggot retard nigger kind of way

you're helping

proof you can't kill LINK

if link fails it will be because of Veeky Forums idiots like this guy ruining the reputation of the project

the funny thing about this copy-pasta is that half of it is actually true.

twitter was a mistake

Muwhahahaha

someone post some of the pepe milky shit, he'll love that

Kill yourself already faggot, I already told you to in the other thread. Nobody thinks you're funny, your mother should have taken it in the ass instead.

>shill coin 24/7 on Veeky Forums
>surprised when actual autists and trolls ruin its reputation

You should know this would happen. Also, the more you guys hate on it, the more they will do it. But its ok, just look at the reply section of trump tweets. Real investors know internet is filled with weirdos and trolls, but we should stop shillink link here 24/7 in case they find this place

>but the good new is
Go shit on the street then kys

>Implying link is not a meme at this point

LINK ME MEMES BITCH

>cult-like memeing scares Sir Gay off the project
Dead Sergei EOY

So what's the big deal with this pic? Seems like a legitimate question. Is the concern that the more questions Sergey gets asked, it will increase the risk of people realizing its complete vapourware? If I was holding link I wouldn't want people asking questions about how the network would function either.

who the fuck is this Jason Parser?
can anybody give me a quick rundown?

Jason Parser is the hidden 3rd dev behind chainlink. He's actually the one who does all the work.

is he really that easy to duplicate though?
can he be cloned?

Of course. Ever heard of the link shadowforks? Jason Parser is behind every single one of them.

Well it's a very risky investment, we could get exit scammed very easily.

You normies are so funny shitting your pants over Twitter. This shit is going to be even funnier when link literally rules the entire world.

Don't tell anyone by the way, but ...

>normies
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

heres link to semendrinktouhou thread

And I told you that you are a triggered snowflake and you need to go back to plebbit for your safe space.

In life you are given signs from the Demiurge. You just recieved the signal to kill yourself as hard as you can.
>Check'em for confirmation.
Also ID