Do spicy foods create a spicy anus?

I have been eating a lot of spicy food lately and for the past few hours I've had to keep going to the toilet to wipe to help ease the itchiness.

Could it be too much spicy food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mIBTg7q9oNc
amzn.com/B015RJXQMW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinworm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spicy food may cause discomfort back there. I think you may be too young to be here.

This educational video might help
youtube.com/watch?v=mIBTg7q9oNc

Yes, but I don't have diarrheoa or "ringsting", just itchiness

you probably have haemorrhoids or some other condition that is exacerbating the problem

Tell your bf to ease up on plowing your fartbox

When I was younger I could eat the spiciest of foods without any noticeable effects

as i got older, when I would shit it would make my anus burn a little bit, I would rectify this by inserting popsicles into my ass

as i got even older, the moment pepper hits my colon i experience a sensation of fire going through my groin and anus, then pretty much always get liquid shit

the liquid shit leaves the effect of burning napalm on my anus

too much spicy food too frequently leads to my anus becoming raw and itchy

now i shit blood every day regardless of what i eat

have fun growing up!

What could this actually cause?

Sorry guys, OP here.

I meant to ask

>Do spicy foods create an itchy anus?

Don't know how I fucked up so badly. Now I can see why people couldn't understand.

I think I've developed a fairly severe allergy for either red pepper or capsasin.
Breaking out in hives every time I eat it, comes with noticeable shortening of breath. Really aggravating.

I used to eat spicy food religiously.

Maybe you have a more serious ailment if you are shitting blood.... Colon cancer comes to mind
>mfw my grandma died of colon cancer and my dad had it
>mfw i have a genetic predisposition to it
Can't wait for all those colonoscopys

>lol @ my lack of health insurance
god bless the USA

Are you actually shitting blood or are you just rubbing your asshole raw from wiping too much? If there is straight up blood in your shit you need to see a doctor immediately.

I never noticed issues from fresh or dried hot peppers, but pickled ones (including vinegar based hot sauces) have left me with a burn after overindulging. Don't know why pickling them would make a difference, but it seems to for me at least.
That might not be spicy food. Sounds more like what my Irish friends called "scaldy arse", which comes from a diet high in junk food and low in fiber. You can't shit properly, so no matter how m uch you wipe it'll get itchy if you don't shower after a shit. But the shower is just a short term solution - a better diet is the real solution.

>inserting popsicles into my ass

>tfw muslim who loves spicy food

when I eat really spicy food the tingling sensation when I take a shit the next day always gives me a boner, but the koran explicitly forbids fapping and shitting at the same time.

might convert to another religion

dirty kafir

Theres just always blood on my TP, I don't wipe excessively. I experience severe pain in my colon from time to time and have to lay in a warm bath and take a few advil to relieve the pain, but it usually only happens while im asleep.

once again, no health insurance. I'm not putting myself into months of debt just because i might be dying. I welcome the sweet embrace of oblivion

>I've had to keep going to the toilet to wipe to help ease the itchiness.

Sounds like you have worms.

WHat do you mean?

I've never eaten worms.

This is why people in america are against healthcare

I think you've been watching too much sci-fi.

wow this prob the most saddest thing ive ever read LOL. "Im not sarcraficing a few months for my entire life". I admit i admire the gamble.

Bro your northern ancentry is fucking you.

He means you picked up worms by stepping in shit or eating them accidently. It's not uncommon, there is medicine for it, very easy to treat.

WTF?

I don't step in shit and I haven't accidently eaten any. Do you guys go around stepping and eating shit by accident?

>Theres just always blood on my TP, I don't wipe excessively. I experience severe pain in my colon from time to time and have to lay in a warm bath and take a few advil to relieve the pain, but it usually only happens while im asleep.
>once again, no health insurance. I'm not putting myself into months of debt just because i might be dying. I welcome the sweet embrace of oblivion
lol America: The Post

I have Chron's, living with it is hard because I constantly have to monitor what I eat. It hit me all of a sudden too. I'm 18, around 17 I got really bad stomach pains in the morning.

Now every day I wake up early feeling like garbage. It sucks, but as long as I keep up my meds and continue to eat decent, I'll be fine.

I have had three colonoscopy's so far, shit sucks, literally.
Might wanna get your stomach checked dude..

when i was a kid i was a lot more sensitive to hot foods
when i got older i had more tolerance for it.

If you ate at a fast food joint staffed by someone with worms and poor hygiene, you could have easily picked them up.

The eggs are invisible and they make your but itchy as part of the life cycle, so you scratch, pick up eggs and then pass them on to someone else or reinfect yourself if you don't wash your hands properly.

I love spicy food but it makes me have to shit, is that from the capsaicin irritating my stomach?

If they are hanging around my asshole, surely they'd get blasted off when I poop.

amzn.com/B015RJXQMW

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinworm

You'd think, but they're not necessarily on the surface of your skin. Why do you think you're itchy?

Your skin isn't a fan of becoming a new dig dug level.

That's if you have worms, that is. If you're having some slightly itchy burning from passing spicy food, there's nothing to solve this issue. I know I keep eating spicy food and reading books on the can so I don't have to concentrate on the painful shitting.

You ever tried eating ginger after eating something hot?

Also that blood is not good news, ever considered going to a doctor to check on your boypussy?

>LOL

this is an 18+ website

>spicy anus

kek

sometimes

usually nothing happens but every now and again my asshole burns from shitting

and rarely my dickhole will too, happened twice once with the limited time really hot ghost pepper wings from BWW and another was spicy as shit indian food