NANO

Nano is going to $100 edition

Nano VS Bitcoin

Bitcoin :
- 10 minutes to several hours to get one confirmation, some exchanges need 6 confirmations or more, I'll let you do the maths
- high fees (sometimes over $30)
- not scalable, only gets slower and more expensive with mass adoption.
- use an insane amount of energy.

NANO:
- fast as fuck : 2 seconds or less wallet to wallet
- FREE : no small fees, NOTHING. You can go back and forth between wallets for an infinite amount of time, you'd still have the same amount of NANO.
- infinitely scalable, everyone in the world could use nano everyday, it wouldn't slow the network
- use almost no energy to send and receive transactions

Nano is the new bitcoin. You have the opportunity to buy nano under $15. It's like buying bitcoin under $100.
In hindsight, wouldn't you buy bitcoin under $100 ? Insane profits.

Buy some, and don't touch it for 2 years. You'll get your lambo.

vimeo.com/253563861

nano.org

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
reddit.com/r/bitgrail/comments/7wi75w/how_francesco_firano_killed_nano/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

accurate graph posted 2 days ago, at 70k

did you buy the dip?

shit looked mega scary around $6

I sold at 98k, bought back in at 73k on the way up

honestly, ltc, btc, bch, and xrp seem like such shitcoins compared to this

look at that beautiful IHS it was an obvious buy when the pattern conmpleted

If you don't buy now you'll unironically be on suicide watch in 2 years or less

It didn’t look that scary if you’ve ever used the coin. It feels like the coin is blowing you when it goes quickly through with no fees after dealing with the fees on every other coin for years.

I cannot stress this enough. Using Nano makes my dick hard. Even more so now that I can send it by scanning a QR code on my phone.

i saw the bottom forming with divergence on macd & volume.
i was mostly all in by then, but i have a few buys at the very bottom

>raiblocks rebrands
>speed same as before
>suddenly world fomo's into it
cool but is it mineable? no?! then why should i BUY into some companys walled garden? could just pump into ripple couldnt i?

I don't get the hype. Steem, bitshares do millions tx/day. 7k tx/s on a test network? Fucking eth does a couple thousand/s on a test network. Still completely unproven in the real world. Ripple, stellar, bitshares, steem, any off chain tech, can do thousands / second. And verified transactions are still a couple minutes, only unverified are "instant" which is useless.

I've seen TRON at $25b marketcap, XRP over fucking 100b, so no doubt this can pump. But christ are people stupid with the FOMO on this. Its yet another FotM coin promising high throughput instant transactions but has no lead yet to prove it.

pow lovers deserve to lose their money.
value does not come from wasting electricity. just as dump gasoline in your backyard and lighting it on fire does not create value.

as i understand bitshares did nothing to solve the storage scaling problem, they just didn't put a cap on the blocksize like bitcoin cash did.

>then why should i BUY into some companys walled garden?
It was distributed through captcha puzzles. It’s decenteralized and the devs hold only 5%. A lot of that 5% is put aside to fund a bounty for anyone that finds a bug. It’s only like ripple in that it isn’t mineable and has fast transactions.

Its ok you dont get it , maybe one day you will.

>only
>5%
pick one

Given that steem has less than 500 ETH volume on binance I'm going to assume it doesn't actually do those numbers either.

you do know that steem is a real platform with real stuff happening on it right?

If it doesn't mine for more currency, then how does it continue to provide more currency for others to obtain? Is it essentially just a bank account where the $$ we buy converts directly to the crypto, or what?

nearly every other coin has 25%-75% ownership by the creators.
bitcoin is the exception, but the original creator has had 10 years to dump
way to be vague as possible. They're not storing steem posts on the blockchain, just payments right?
litecoin works great because there's only 10 users, just like steem

There won't be more NANO ever.

Isn't NANO fast transaction same as XLM?
Both seems able to confirm transaction within seconds

it doesn't. instead some pajeets and other 3rd worlders solved captchas a while back and now it's money because it just is.

yes, but a few differences.
Free vs a fraction of a penny burnoff
nano allegedly can sustain 7000 tps vs 1500 for xlm.
xlm's validator network is more centralized?

but most importantly, from a investor's perspective, XLM's owners hold 85% of the supply and plan on dumping it over the next 10 years, the coin has a 1% inflation that goes to the richest wallets.

so Nano is better and cheaper.

XLM is ok but I wouldn't want to hold inflationary coin. I could just hold cash.

Im buying some tomorrow when it's 5.00
Cap this. Are you gonna answer that?

what the fuck that makes no sense? why would anyone buy this? There isn't even a steady supply to be bought so that the price of coin can raise. It would all rely on a bunch of supreme tittie ticklers to convince the neckbeards who are hodling it all, to sell some of it... wtf?

Why $100? Why not $10000? Why not $1000000?

what?

yes but they are giving it out for free to nigs so it wont go up as much as nano

you mean $15. suck my balls

It does it just ins't a FotM pump. People think this is some new tech that is better than block chain. DAG coins have been around for years. They have their own problems with scalability and often use centralized servers. W/e nano can do on a testnet means shit. Eth does thousands of tx/sec on a test net too.

As soon as thing pumps back to its ATH i'm selling, It it goes past its ATH i'll buy with a trailing stop loss. There is some sort of tron-level stupidity around this coin. I don't understand it at all but I don't mind profiting from it.

bumping for important question

Made 3 grand off this buy just buying when it started to moon. reddit hodl fags spent months crying in their cornflakes to get maybe a tiny little more gains.

How likely is that, really? Trading beginner here

It's at $13 right now

At least this guy knows its a temporary rise and won't get better, due to its limited supply of obtainable coin. As soon as there's no coin left to buy, everyone will hold for a while, see no changes, dump it all and never look back.

What the fuck is with this coin

Why isn't everyone dumping it already? It's been 3 days like this

Are you seriously this retarded or just larping?

this is normal for this coin, are you a newfag? back in 2017 it did x300 from novemember without stopping

why it doesnt stop mooning, its hurting

It's like these fuck heads have never been exposed to basic economics.

No, this legitimately doesn't make sense, especially when there are alternative cryptos to be bought. The only way I could see this crypto worth shits fworth of ass, si if it were the only crypto out there, and everyone had to buy at the exorbitant prices of crumbs from those who have some of it.

Nanex has partnered with 1UpCoin to provide instant and free Nano donations to Twitch streamers!

Coinbase.

How many times :
You can transfer money without fees, not small fees, NOTHING.
It's instant (lietterally 2 seconds, not 30, not 60).
It's scalable.
It's jsut the best at what it does, transfer of value. And one thing: no other crypto will beat it. You can't be faster than instant, you can't be cheaper than free.

Somebody else will just make a better crypto with equally as fast transactions as Nano, with all the other perks of Nano, but with some meaningful way to introduce more currency to the system at stable rates.

Buy the hype not the coin.

In the way you are describing, this coin is fucking stupid... at least for a long-lasting hedge. Once there isn't any currency left besides that which some neckbeard owns, nobody is going to fight for your crumbs and make you their king.

This currency is a pipedream, and only you hypefaggots are ever going to buy it. Not only is it not backed by a single thing of value, it also will inevitably become outshadowed by an actually valuable monolith.

it's like you faggots don't understand the importance of currency liquidity. If there's not enough to buy, and at not enough value, people will look elsewhere.... even if their road to getting ripped off is free of charges and instant. It's just an instant dildo you're trying to shove up their ass and expect them to thank you for.

>its mooning
>$100 eom
>no news
>no rumors
>only facts about it being shit and having 10% of it concentrated in one guys hands
>totally not a pnd
desperate bagholders will believe anything i swear

Is this shit gonna fall back? I can take a $300 hit, and buy in lower if so and get outta this mess

>10 posts by this ID
>10 motherfuckong posts by this increasingly nervous swearing assblasted pajeet repeating himself over and over, even though no one is giving a single fuck for his shitty fud of someone who doesn’t understand economics and game theory

There is literally no development being done on the coin. The devs exit scammed after they hacked Bitgrail back in October. They slowly kept the illusion up that they were developing the project and then had that massive reddit shill campaign which pumped the price up and they slowly sold the stolen coins. Most obvious scam I have ever seen.
You NANObrains are the most delusional on this board. Sell it all now and go take basic economic courses and invest in real shit like actual companies, stocks/bonds and real-estate.

Hi guys, please join this discord server discord.
gg/6KhTdUd

IKR. These Nanobrains should seek therapy now for their inevitable suicidal thoughts when it totally tanks.

The moment i buy, it will crash.

THis coin is actually more stupid than those Saudi Camel Coins.

Your initial argument was that price would drop because of limited supply, then you said it would drop because of limited demand, then you lie about the devs. Shoo shoo buddy.

>>no news

show bobs first

why is this even on here they have been hacked 3 times this mouth

also y would anyone buy this is maxed out it has a market cap of eth and its not going to double in valve i think you are all newfags

I want to meet your parents. How a human couple can produce an offspring that is dumber than a bacteria ?

Bought and sold around 8.70 to almost 10. It's at 13 now. Might hit 15 so you can try. Doesn't hurt to buy a coin that is good. It's not doge coin

This unironically happened to me:

things can go through limited demand after going through a stage of limited supply, ass hat. Neither are good for the coin. you guys are so fucking dumb i swear.

What are you talking about? It's no where near eths market cap.

>>Lies
Yeah, ok, tin hat.

you're just shilling to try and get us to buy your shitcoin so you can either sell out at least close to what you bought this shit for, or make a profit off us for selling flashy horseshit. gtfo. you lost. get over it.

this

Thanks u/user great advice

i think you put too many buzzwords in this one boris. you gotta pace yourself or else it seems like satire

>"I don't understand it"

yep

mobile and desktop wallet release
devs hinting at big partnerships/interest
coinbase rumour
listed on 1UpCoin which means NANO can be donated onTwitch
Amazing tech and devs

thanks boomer

this nigga salty as fuck, must have lost some xrb on bitgrail and now you're on a fud compaign and this moon mission is killing you inside

Bought at $0.75 sold few days ago at $8.6
I'm retarded

$20 by Sunday
$35 by Wednesday

it's already topped off, the volume isn't there anymore. still had a great run.

That's what they said about Tron. You don't understand normies.

>nano moon mission sirs

A QUARTER OF THE ENTIRE MAX SUPPLY IS GONE. Stay poor holding this coin as it sinks to the earth's core, the only retards still in this boat are the pajeet dumbasses who are too stupid to read. Nano is literally a worthless coin, currently in a worse position than btc post mt gox, and the devs are entangled in and are launching multiple international lawsuits

reddit.com/r/bitgrail/comments/7wi75w/how_francesco_firano_killed_nano/

>the volume isn't there anymore

Volume is 250 million last 24 hours, up from 144 million. Previous ATH for volume was 100 million, average volume like 30.

It's on a mission.

>i don't understand normies
that's your evidence it will keep going up? what the fuck?

>worse than btc post mt gox
BTC post gox was like $300. Not a bad investment user

yes, in the last 24 hours. i am talking on a more up to date timeframe

>less supply makes the price go down

prove it then.

Nothing will ever usurp btc as a storage of value in crypto. Coins like these will never have a shot at getting huge because of that. In fact there are several better than nano already and have had less growing pains. They're also not going to be worth much more than their aths if they even reach that point again.

What's better than Nano for cheap instant transactions?

Satoshi holds like 5% of BTC as well, but he probably died or something

it's not gone. Some bitgrail users got the double deposit bug and basically got to withdraw double the amount. That's it.

Stop LARPing.

DYOR. Not gonna handhold ledditors.

the ONLY way to get more Nano is to give an owner of Nano enough BTC so he considers relinquishing his Nano

if there were coins mined, it would be a downward pressure on price

So nothing

>I'm not telllllin :)
are you 5?

nothing competes with Nano.

BTC - possible smallfry with fully implemented Lightning Network, its effectiveness remains to be seen.

XRP- rubbish centralized coin

XLM - rubbish centralized coin

Dash - not a director competitor as it offers some sort of privacy + isnt nearly as scalable as Nano

LTC - see BTC but what kills it is it will always be second fiddle to BTC

The unfortunate reality is you probably baghold other shitcoin currencies and can't accept Nano being the GOAT.