Be honest

be honest
how many of you sold at 70k sats because you fell for the Veeky Forums FUD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRXdxiot5JM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I havent owned any nano in a while now, but if anyone actually fell for the trash fud that was going around, they deserved to lose money.

If you had spent at least 10 minutes researching the coin you would know that all the FUD was only low quality bait with no substance. If 10000 posts cannot produce any legitimate FUD and the coin is extremely oversold, of course you should buy.

I barely follow any crypto news except biz and it was obvious that it was a good time to buy. What is written on biz can have great value, but it is autistic works of fiction. Don't be a newfag and take the words as literal advice.

they're surprisingly quiet today.
i went all in at $8 with my other coins.
now I've sold my $12 to get my other coins back.
now I have more nano than I started with :)

I sold the last of my stack at 70k sats but I bought at 5k sats so I guess it's okay

>Refers to golden rulebook of crypto millionaires worldwide to refresh memory on the holy sacrament of crypto wisdom.
>Remember that the book is only 1 page long, with 1 line of text.
>"Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says."

I sold at 108 sats week ago right after hack news

bitgrail thing was not fud what are you talking about?

>bank gets robbed, USD and GBP are stolen
>blame the federal reserve for issuing USD

This. All of the FUD was about an exchange, not even the currency.

Of course it was, it was a fucking Italian plumber who couldn't code. A well known Magic The Gathering site also got hacked and I'm sure you would have sold all your BTC as well and not bought back until $19k.
The only legitimate reason to sell was to watch the price closely and buy back later cheaper.

>Idiots on Veeky Forums actually fell for this.
Don’t say you weren’t warned. Everytime I posted that FUD someone countered with the facts. I just wish I accumulated more during that period.

bout at 7.50 dollarinooos feeling comfy :)

I did.
Feels pretty shit
sold 7500 of them

I did a very bad RaiBlocks trade but that was earlier when there was node syncing issues. It was a legitimate issue and not fud imo, but the devs solved it, and it cost me a lot of money to buy back in again.

garbage coin I say but I bought it in case reddit somehow memes it to relevancy now

I don't even have 10 of it but I still kinda regret it because I traded some vechain which is a project I really believe in. If I get cheated again I am never ever going into reddit coins again

i ran out of money to buy when it hit 61k sats

I didn't fall for it, but I'm still down almost $4 on XRB
Was going to buy more on Nanex with my litecoin but that exchange is extremely low volume

*$4k

I unironically think I bought some of these.

Well bro I helped you to reach the bottom, you are not alone sold my whole stack.

I bought at 101k sats right after the hack news

Nice job dude.

I did

jesus

This is what you get for having feeble hands.

Your mother is a garbage coin.

Until the reddit ban VeChain was THE reddit coin. I'd say both VEN and NANO are on the same redditness level.

SAHAHAHHAHAHA STAHP, STAHP, STAHP. PLEASEEEE TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE

sadly no joke

I never owned any but bought in yesterday. Im a nanoshill forever now. not selling.

wtf, it is stil pumping

if you dont own any you're an idiot

wow nigga you made like $50k in 3 days and it is still rising, I'm fucking envious

Scalping the shit out of this coin when I can, thank you Nano shitters for creating such a great pump in this bear market. Make like 1-2% per Tether->BTC->Nano->BTC->Tether. Gives me a heart attack every time though.

youtube.com/watch?v=TRXdxiot5JM

what's this rule NANO brother?

almost same buy-in...7200 SATS

Go on, FOMO back in.

If you have big stash no need for that. When BTC starts falling, switch to BTC and buy on every drop. Dont risk to much and dont go to USDT as it costs time and your focus can get lost.

Traded xlm for it. Have 10. If you bought around 10 bucks it's pretty good. Say it's a fairly good buy.

I was bombered, does anyone want me to send them funny memes for nano payment

I lost my aunt's medicine money on it and now she's sick those damn Italians

Mama mia

Being completely on Binance I was always sad I couldn't get XRB and be part of the cool biz club. When Nano finally got listed I thought I found the bottom and got in only to get slightly burned as it bled away like everything else. Now I'm just angry I sold at BE

damn, this is a lot of volume

my computer can't handle trading this coin

Got in around 80k. Feels good

Dropped even more in at $10. Wish I had bought that same amount at $2, but oh well.

NOOOOOOOOOOO STOP BUYING

WHO THE FUCK IS BUYING AT THIS PRICE

AHHHH SOMEONE STOP THIS.
I CAN'T LOOK AT THIS ANYMORE
HURTS MY SOUL

90 RSI is coming bro, it'll bounce off I'm sure