Energy Drinks

Are energy drinks good?
I know that they are bad for you, but are they worth drinking it. Do they taste good? Everyone I've seen drinks these a lot in my classes
Are there any you guys would recommend

I remember when I was a kid I got addicted to rockstar

>Are energy drinks good?
>I know that they are bad
open and shut case Johnson

I really like the way NOS tastes. It's some kind of mix between tangerines and grapefruit. If anyone knows of a good NOS substitute with less sugar/caffeine I'd be all ears, but I haven't found anything with a similar taste.

They're soda with a lot of caffeine, there's nothing more to it than what tinfoil hats would have you believe. Rockstar fruit punch/Rip It (dollar store brand) citrus are pretty good.

>than
despite*
Two other notes; DO NOT GET ANY RIP IT THAT ISN'T CITRUS (NOT-DIET) THEY ARE TERRIBLE
NOS is also good.

NOS is good. The blue or red. I like the "zero" monster, the Orange kind, I typically prefer my non water drinks to be thin, think like Gatorade g-zero or whatever it's called.

Does anyone remember red bull pre 2004? I swear the recipe changed, but there's no way for me to quantify that, part of the reason NOS is good is that NOS is closer to original red bull than modern day red bull is.

Whaaaaat? That doesn't sound right to me, but maybe my memory is foggy.

the recipe is probably little different in many areas and here in europe it changed about two months ago!!! it just fucking tastes different, more artificial

I really remember it being more taurine-y, but seeing as how I was drinking it more than a decade ago as a 14 year old I could be wrong, but then why would I associate NOS more with red bull...than actual red bull? Could just be a memory leak. The point is, NOS seems to be universally enjoyed

Bullshit. Pomegranate Rip it is lovely, and the "Tribute edition" tastes like a sprite. Kept my ass awake on CQ duty a few times.

OP, energy drinks are expensive in the long run. Use them sparingly or you'll develop a tolerance. One Monster sent me on a caffeina high, ages back. Now it'll barely keep me awake.

they go right through you leaving you thirstier than before you even drank anything. if you want to quench your thirst dont bother drinking this trash

Monster Rehab.

Almost no sugar, not full of artificial sweetener, not carbonated.

It kept me alive in college.

Anybody ever fuck with this one? Was around back in 03-04' I think. Used to get me fucked

yeah i like those

but it made my throat tingly

I buy cases of this shit and I'm still in college. Really nice when I don't feel like coffee, the peach is fucking abhorrent though.

They're basically only drank by the most unhealthy humans in our society.

PLS STEVEN SEAGAL BRING THIS BACK PLZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

I packed a few of these for my road trip because they work as appetite suppressants for me, other than that they're mediocre at best.

i never get an energy kick from them, and they taste shit just about all of the time

you are better off getting used to coffee and just drinking a few cups throughout the day

Tasted like milk or something.

Salty coins and milk.

I wouldn't drink them... if you want a good carbonated beverage, just drink some soda. there's hundreds of different kinds. if you want energy, it's probably better to just drink coffee or some caffeinated tea (yerba mate works alright for me).

Burn lemon ice, dude.

I found Burn mocha once in some shitty warehouse out in no-where, it was fycking amazing. Wish I had some more.

God tiered energy drink coming through. combine with Country Time Powder for ultimate results.

I like them, but I feel they are a ripoff, and the only reasonably priced ones are shitty, so I only drink them occasionally.
Anything Monster or Red Bull is good.

Everyone I know says it tastes like pine sol but I love this shit.

mmmm

>adding sugar to your sugar

fucking hell, user

son putas drogas siii esta es una bebida natural chicha morada echa de maiz morado refrescante si

You don't just add straight sugar powder to your sugar drink do you? I can understand mixing it with a glass of lemonade though

If you ever get a chance to go to iceland...

Hell yeah!

a lot of people say they dislike the taste, but i enjoy the flavor of redbull. and last time i had some (1/2 a can) it had me running through my store and keeping up with serveral people putting pizzas through ovens, while at the same time keeping all the sht in my area neat as fucc.

nigga he said they were bad FOR him, that doesn't mean that they ARE bad, since taste and stimuli is a million times more important than health.

zey took her

>all these entry-tier energy drinks

>Are energy drinks good?

Hello no. What would even compel you to drink more than 2 per year?

Do you know what living with Type 2 diabeetus is like for the remaining 40 years of your life?

Ebin.

This Is that shit Pasi Visahero drinks. Legendary chef. Even cooks with it.

This crap was going to kill me one of these days (no joke, I can't forget those heavy chest pains at 5 am)...but damn, did it tasted "good".

I won't touch an energy drink in my life ever again, though.

I honestly love the taste of original and cranberry Red Bull but I need to give them up.They don't even give me energy anymore.

No. Just fill a thermos full of coffee and bring that to class.

I dropped energy drinks and did that, my teeth no longer get wrecked from those things and I get a lot more of a caffeine fix. Carry mints with you though because your breath will be unbearable.

Of course, if I have more than five cups of coffee I'll be pissing and shitting like a parade horse for a solid hour.

NOS is gud

Except the caffeine doesn't do jack shit, if it's for the caffeine, you might as well get an ice coffee

I love the taste of Red Bull, but fuck their prices. I'm not buying that shit.

>drink a vodka red bull at home in the evening
>drink another before going downtown
>black out

Good times

they taste like shit and are terrible for you
take some caffeine pills or something if you gotta have a buzz

Only drink Guayaki Yerba Mate

Rockstars rehab line is pretty decent, its got most of the same additives but its brewed with tea so its like 10 calories with like 5 grams of sugar.