Germans used ovens and delousing agent to kill 6 million jews

>Germans used ovens and delousing agent to kill 6 million jews

>germans shaved the jew's heads before gassing them

history is a lie agreed upon

>ovens
>6 million

Fuck off normal fag

>Train cars were filled with jews and crashed into a wall one after another, flinging the jews into a giant oven.

thanks just bought 6million

>one idiot not able to differentiate pol from biz

This, but unironically.

>Children were thrown by single men a distance of 12m (40ft) into a tree targets, killing them instantly in what would be recorded as the Kike Toss Games

>The liberal theory of the social contract created in the 17th century by greedy whig aristocrats is a historically accurate account of the origin of human society.

>democracy is not communism

>I hate all Jews and want them all murdered. If I could press a button that would kill all of the Jews I would
>Hitler didn't genocide the Jews though. Thats impossible. No one would ever do that.

More gypsies were murdered then Jews.

>IQ is not genetic

>pol

>Gigantic pits filled with tens of thousands of bodies were set alight, as the bodies burned like wood the blood became an accelerant, additional bodies were thrown into the burning pit to serve as fuel for further bodies.

how's that related to Veeky Forums?

>International Racial IQ scores are effected by culture

>There are no similar holocaust stories from gypsies or poles or slavs, who were also, allegedly genocided

Kek

Holocauster Tycoon

>black lives matter

Funny how american liberals are all now pro-Palestine and rabidly anti semetic.

Muslims = cannot criticize Muslims at all cuz it's 'racist'
Jews = fuck those zionists

>>black lives matter

= yet another American Hate Group

Way to ruin the meme faggot norman

Hitler treated the poles with some respect. I never bought into the meme that he hated them.

Democracy was intending for/can only maintain under a european super majority.

Gentile American liberals love post-modern leftist Jews (ie the majority of Jews), but dislike Israel because they associate it with right-wing nationalism. Also, not supporting Israel != antisemitism you neocon faggot.

Saw the video on Churchill by JohnnyGat. I hate how every day on the internet makes me more and more convinced that Hitler indeed did nothing wrong.

Every.Fucking.Time.

Democracy is communism lite

How the fuck are there Jews who do not understand they're not "white". You know how much money I saved on college getting minority grants & scholarships? A true Jew knows how to take full financial advantage of the fact that they're not white.

These Jews are pathetic, PATHETIC!

>be 50% to 75% kraut
>i-im not white

Every single Ashkenazim is not of the Shem. Fuck you fake Jews.

>business and finance