Can someone explain why chainlink is so popular on Veeky Forums only? is this board straight pajeet?

can someone explain why chainlink is so popular on Veeky Forums only? is this board straight pajeet?

no one else in the crypto world talks about that useless coin

Other urls found in this thread:

coingossip.club/
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

Literally a scam

What website is that OP?

did you just have that copy pasta ready? anyway, thanks. makes sense.

coingossip.club/

promote it on here and get people to donate to keep it operational. its handy

Screenshotted, saved, and bumped.

Fuck LINK. Stop spamming the board.

Here you go:

because nobody else gives a fuck about this shittoken.

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances

less than 20 thousand holders after all this shilling?
only 7 thousand holders with more than $1k of tokens?
60% of all tokens owned by just 6 accounts?

oracles are definitely necessary, chainlink and it's token though? utterly discardable.

>useless
>coin
>no one else
not gonna make it. FUD is increasing dramatically. It's obvious what's going on here

based

so does this board have mods or what? there should be rules to clean this shit up.
I was here when the only two coins talked about on this board was eth @ $10 and BTC @ 300.
this board has degenerated as crypto became more mainstream.

I still don't understand why ChainLink will be necessary for Oracles.

Why wouldn't

Furthermore, if a bank or an insurance company wanted an oracle for blockchain use, why wouldn't they build one in-house so they know they can trust their data verfication and munging processes?

There's literally no reason for ChainLink to exist right now, especially since they don't even have a working product right now (the chainlink token is literally ERC20 boilerplate code)

Why wouldn't Ethereum just build in oracles if it was so necessary?*

an user will fall for this bait in 3...2...1...

What does FUD mean?

Failure to Utilize Da toilet.

thats the elephant (sir. gay) in the room, and nobody wants to talk about it.

if oracles are so important, and ethereum has the superdominant smart contract platform, they simply cannot afford to rely on some third party oracle blockchain. it's a huge security and reliability issue.

Thanks for posting, hopefully the link faggots can stop shilling this shitcoin now.

I much prefer bitbean bagholder posts/threads, they are at least amusing.

Just went all in on LINK right before I saw this. Sold for major loss but thanks for posting

>promote it on here and get people to donate to keep it operational. its handy

nice find user.
I write web scrapers. Might put something together myself. New in this field any suggestions for chatter / regular expressions that are useful?

wait i'm confused, isn't Jason Parser a new wiz-crack dev? I haven't being able to find much about him on reddit though, could one of you 'old fags' tell me more about LINK? Is it really a scam-coin?

pajeet scam. "sergey" was hired to be the face of LINK. he doesn't even control his twitter. this is one of the most sophisticated scams to come out of india to date.

Actually CryptoDaily mentioned it 4 days ago and called the project ''big''

People only want to fuck eachother over for profit or to just mess with other peoples heads, now.