Does anyone MUCH prefer salty and simple food?

Does anyone MUCH prefer salty and simple food?

Seriously, a pizza with just lots of
meat on is way better than shitty peppers and onions

I honestly think vegetables ruin food

I'll eat a bowl of lettuce but keep it out of a nice meaty cheese and ham sandwich

Shish-kebab? Keep it meat only, no peppers ruining it

>I am 2 years old
get off of fourchan.

You're fat.
Deny it all you want. You're fat.

>pretending to like onions and peppers so people think you're ''''cultured''''

lmao

I'm 5'11 170lb and run 30 miles a week

no dumbass, kill yourself. This isn't a joke or a conspiracy, the very fact that you suspect it is is what makes you dumber than a child. There are children out there right now who have more adult pallets than you do.

I can taste the subtle different salts of meat, whereas you need extra strong onions to taste anything

Don't try to argue with him m8

He's too stubborn to admit he's wrong

>t. manchild

Once you hit 20 years old in ten years, you'll balloon like crazy.

I hope you get scurvy.

>spotted the american

>I have opinion
noice

I feel the same way. I love vegetables, I love meat, I love fruit, I love grains, I love dairy, but I like to keep them separate.

I love a pizza topped with pesto and fresh mozzarella, or hot peppers, roasted garlic, and a cured meat, but I'll take a pizza with like double cheese over any of that any day. A burger with avocado, sauteed onions and mushrooms, anything you can think of, I'll eat it and enjoy it, but I'd still rather just have one with a pile of bacon and sharp cheddar on it.

Sometimes simple is better.

Good cook: simple food tastes good.
Shit cook: drown the food in seasoning and hope no one notices.

#Veeky Forumslife

OP is saying something very different. Your opinion, while possible respectable is a matter that can be debated. Some of the world's most exciting and tasty cuisines rely on mixing the fuck out of diverse ingredients, but a simple dish made with good quality ingredients can be godly.

OP however is a stunted man-child, who refuses to eat the greens his mum puts on his plate. Don't stand up for him.

I eat burgers plain with just cheese and bun
I don't even salt or pepper the burgers
No Mayo no lettuce no ketchup
No mustard not of that gay ass shit

>I'm 5'11 170lb and run 30 miles a week
Yeah? I'm 10 feet tall, weigh as much as a can of air and can run a googolplex of miles in an attosecond.

You're fat and don't leave your basement.

how to spot the midwesterner

>i'm autistic guiz its a 'specialized diet'

I don't mind vegetables or fruit. I'll happily eat a whole head of broccoli and half a pound of cooked carrot in one sitting.
But salad is fucking awful.
It tastes shit, is a fucking pain in the ass to eat, and the texture is fucking awful too.

Leaves /= food

>implying

You don't want to miss the piss filled bus, so you better get going, Coaster.

found the midwesterner

If it tastes awful, you're not using vegetables appropriate for salads or you're not using good quality vegetables. Same goes for the dressing.

Also, leaves do not make a salad. There are plenty of salads without leaves.

>different salts of meat
you are a fucking moron. theres no different salts of meat.

Sure
>enjoy your bowel cancer

You sound like my brother. He was always kind of a fat kid, but now that he's grown he weighs 330. Doesn't like anything to get ion the way of his meat, which he easily eats 2-3 servings of at almost every meal.

Found the coaster.

>Found the majority of your country

Lol is that supposed to be a negative attribute? Flyovers are so adorable

If we stopped shipping food from those so-called "flyovers," there'd be mass starvation for coasters, ruining any sense of superiority they had.

I think most of us could survive without CAFO meat and corn products.

I keep hearing this meme but I don't know where it comes from. Looking at my last trip this weekend:
>onions from NY
>garlic from CA
>grapefruit from south africa for some reason
>soy sauce from "USA and Japan" (ok maybe some of the soy is from flyover land)
>labneh from turkey
>cheese from vermont
>farro from oregon
>olive oil from greece
>blueberries from NJ
>eggs from NY
>pork sausage from NY
>chard from NY
>kale from NY
>yellow squash from NY
>branzino from greece
>sweet corn from NY
>green onions from NY
There are two things that I don't know where they came from, the birdseye chilis, and the ginger. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say they came from flyover land... so yeah. I'm gonna starve if I can't get local grown birds eye and ginger. Except I probably can, so, fuck you cleetus

>he thinks those states produce enough to feed all the coasters, especially with Commiefornia dying up

>CAFO meat and HFCS is food
No, not really. If it takes a mass extinction to kill off all the flyovers and coastal subhumans who consider that '''food'''', I'm ok with this. Can't make an omelette...

Funny you mention that. About 75% of eggs come from middle states.

Yeah, I do believe CAFO was already mentioned

And nothing of value would be lost

Upstate ny is kind of flyover though, and central valley commiefornia is actually quite red. I don't think fruit should count either, since they aren't staples.
Where do your potatoes and grains come from, user?

Far-left hippie farmers who believe Saturn controls our breathing and Jupiter controls the emotions of men. You?

>he prefers this over real Americans laboring on land their great grandfather worked on

"Real Americans" [sic] are driving this country into the ground. Fuck them.

Maybe this isn't the website for you. I heard they have lots of openings at reddit.

>my identity is wrapped up in what websites I shitpost on
This is not something to brag about, but I've been here for much longer than you

I also regularly post on reddit, since some time last year

>he thinks he can talk his way out by saying he's an oldfag

This is becoming sad, user

The only sad thing is I keep coming here, but shitposting under persistent identity is problematic, as we Social Justice Warlords like to say

This.

>he's trying this hard

You've already admitted you've gone to reddit, now stay there.

as much as i love meat, i actually prefer veggies on pizza like onions and green peppers. adds more flavor.

>admitted
Nothing could be worse than "admitting" to coming to Veeky Forums for 10 years in a row

Calling me a redditor is basically a compliment

>coming to Veeky Forums for 10 years in a row
he's not the only one

>he
A lot of ASSUMPTIONS there, zir

I said I've been coming here since '06, I didn't say if I had a PENIS all the time

If you want to be a bigot perhaps you'd be happier on /b/, your home board

The Salt Lick sucks.

Sounds like you have texture issues.
That's your own issue, it has nothing to do with the principles of cooking and pairings of food.

You sound like my college roommate who ate nothing but "plain" burgers (meat, cheese and bun only), Fruity Pebbles, and Kraft mac and cheese. BTW, she was a girl with bi-polar disorder who literally branded herself right in front of me and our friends in a nightclub and had to have skin grafts.

Awww, it cute how naive you are. Most of what is grown in the midwest is for three things - food additives, oils, and livestock fodder. The "coasts" grow the actual food, vegetables, fruits, rice, nuts.....even the Gulf coast grows more actual foodstuffs in their natural state than the midwest.

>everyone is pretending to like onions
>liking onions is "cultured"

Thank god people like you arent allowed to vote

Only heathens who live in metal trailers like cattle don't like onions. Onions are essential for many, many, recipes. It's not a "culture" thing, dumbass, it's a "knowing how to cook" thing.

>you'd be happier on /b/, your home board
ten years ago. and I don't give a fuck who are what you are other than user.

Onions are fucking disgusting

How the fuck do you brand yourself so bad that you need skin grafts?

How does it feel to hate the basis of both Western and Eastern cuisine?

Soylent exists for people like you.

man white people are retarded

Racist

She used a lighter and a candle to heat a silver celtic cross pendant so hot it was red, and then pressed it into her inner forarm. THAT'S how. It was fucking awful. Smelled terrible, too. And, this was all happening in the middle of a nightclub.

I wish my nightclubs were fancy enough to have candles in them

My computer can't even calculate how fast you can run. Good luck in Rio!

>I only like the most simple flavors that literally everyone else on the planet likes
>but you're all faggots if you like more things than sweet/salty/fat