What went wrong?

This used to be shilled here 24/7 and briefly made it to top 10. People thought it was THE coin of 2018. What happened to TRX?

people realized justin sun is delusional as fuck

>we want to decentralize the facebook and netflix
>kek

Coin is normie bait pump and dump.

Justin Sun

He ruined the coin.

He shills constant fake partnerships

He sold 6 billion tron at ATH and crashed price, which it never recovered from.

Wearing pajamas and picking nose during live online broadcasts shilling his coin looking like a complete amateur.

Lied about Alibaba partnerships.

Copied multiple different whitepapers and said it was trons whitepaper.

Justin Sun went wrong is what happened

He didn't sell any stash of TRX. He also never said anything about Alibaba, people just thought that because he likes to play the Jack Ma apprentice card. They did copy the whitepaper but that's literally the chinese special. Otherwise I agree with you, he did a lot of shit wrong and is mostly to blame

That faggot Justin Sun literally shilled his product into oblivion. What a short-sighted dumbfuck.

it was never really shilled here except by the lowest iq brainlets. most of the shilling was niggers on twitter and we used to make fun of them.

overhyped blowout. i cant even imagine how many bagholders there are in this just waiting for their chance to sell.

People who bought when it was less than a cent got the fuck out and let the normies crash it into a mountain.

I'm still buying this at 4 cents.

Whales pushing down price with bots and accumulating for massive pump when main net released.

The last price jump was because the API for binanace crashed, removing bot traders.

if you're not accumulating in the 400s I don't know what to tell you...

Tomorrow main net launch date
Accumulate m8

stuttering CEO killed it

But yeah this is the most botted coin there is just look at those orders

OCN whale here...we're accumulating bigtime

hint: huobi

This is literally in the trough of the J curve. This is the time to accumulate this shit before the next pump

Dunno but I'll definitely pick some up during the next dump. This coin is gonna moon so hard before/after mainnet release.

yeah yeah muh meme graph.

>he thinks that TRON has actual use case.

Ocn has been going sideways for 3 days on kucoin... I figured this much. I'm doing what I can to increase my stack

I just want a small crumb of the pie when this pumps back to 10c

Sincerely a poorfag

>Token platform is (or isn't) being built

Hmmm

cmon op.. the question should be where were you when tron was trading at 19 sats? Forbes mentioned him as the next Jack Ma back then. Literally threw 1 bitcoin (that i bought in 2016) at it and now a millionaire. Buy low and sell high not buy high and sell low..

I remember some guy on here, around late Dec would always post his Blockfolio showing that he had 1million TRX and 1 million DBC. He was always a raging fucking asshole too. I wonder how he's doing these days hahaha. Anyone else remember that guy?

the shill was the bigger pump and dump in history

met a couple of guys in puerto rico
after a lot of drinking they said they made 500 btc from Tron pump and dump

I bought these at .28c. What do?

If you're asking this, I believe you are too new here to recognize flavor of the month shitcoins that get overhyped only to be dumped at the first chance. In time, you'll learn. Obviously if you want you can ignore the red flags and just ride the hype wave, but you better have amazing timing and exit before the dump.

just sad