Why you arent in the most guaranted 50x?

Why you arent in the most guaranted 50x?

Some no US rule or something during the early days

literally 0 working product, NEON exchange ICO coming out next month with much better team

>t.retard
Neon is just for Eth and neo assets, it won't have fiat, efts, debit cards etc. Coinmetro is for a totally different market

Honestly kind of curious why this isn't selling too well. I genuinely do believe it's going to be a great platform, I guess they can't all win the ICO though.
For any anons curious it's a good idea to buy in anyway, xcmprice.com is a fair estimate of its price, but even if you only buy the absolute minimum and sell all of your coins, you get permanent fee discounts for being a founder as I recall. Its fees are already supposed to be lower than binances. Shameless ref shill as well, but I might as well if we're here.
It's also a flat 2.5% bonus to your coins on-purchase if you use it, I'll wait for that 7.5% tard to show up.

So CoinMetro and RKT are competing in the space right?

Because I'm a burger

in the same space*

Supposed to be getting good news for burgers soonTM. They're supposedly having troubles but they say it's likely burgers will be approved.

Very obvious why it is not selling well. They don't have a fixed rate for the coin sale, so if your ETH rises in $ value you will receive more XCM.
Do you believe that ETH will be worth more in a month than it is now? If yes, then wait untill you buy XCM. Seems like most people want to wait currently.

That's actually a good point I hadn't thought of. Unfortunate, but I'm sure they'll still do fine.

a 10x is still a 10x tho. It doesn't matter if you put in 10 eth right now, or a month from now. If it goes 10x you will still have 100 eth

I think so too. When the market rises, which I believe it will in march, the price for each XCM becomes more and more interesting. I want to invest in Coinmetro too, but like I said, I wait a few more weeks.

yep

Good to play it safe then, I can't fault that.Hope you make it!

Not true. If you buy now you 10 ETH will get you about 70K XCM. If your ETH rises in value, lets say by 20% in a month, your 10 ETH will buy you about 84K XCM (assuming the same price tier of the token sale). How is that the same outcome?

>literally no working product
>suggests another ICO with also no working product

The exchange is in the alpha, beta will begin in roughly 4 weeks.
Expect a massive buying of XCM next when burgers are finally allowed to buy,
Cant fucking wait till when I finally get my XCM Debit Card in a couple months time.

so is this like COSS

They are in the process of getting the same exemption that Binance got for US residents

Its fun to be on the XCM train lads