What's the nastiest thing you've ever, and lived to tell about it?

What's the nastiest thing you've ever, and lived to tell about it?

Your dads cum

brie

Dill pickle

hummus

>friends family invites me for dinner
>spaghetti and meatballs, cuz they're ITALIAN!
>noodles are godly, perfect
>some weird chicken meat
>isn't cooked all the way
>can't swallow it
>go to bathroom throw up and leave

> mom wanted to prepare lunch before picking us up from school
> figures 5 minutes in boiling water equals 30 mins in Luke warm water
> end up with pasta soup
Shit was terrible, at least she didn't make us finish it.
Second worst was a soup we ate at a hotel.
Was a terrible main dish on the first night.
Then they added more water to the rest we didn't want to eat and served it as entrée the next evening

was going to do chicken in black bean sauce

didnt have black beans, so i tried using heinz baked beans

didnt have patience either, so chicken was undercooked >jackschicken.webm

was too hungry to question it for a few forkfuls, threw up soon after

i havent cooked chicken since

"heavenly"spaghetti
For those who don't know what it is, it's essentially a casserole of noodles,tomato sauce, and sour cream.

A big shiny turd.

A drink spiked with some nasty tranquilizer. It completely fucked up my liver, pancreas and one of my kidneys. It's been two years, I can't eat anything without getting naseous, and live in chronic pain.

thumbnail in a fried dumpling

Ate a razor blade hidden inside an apple last Halloween .

you are fucking gay

Twice cooked frozen prawns left over from a stirfry I took to college and none of the staff would lend me the use of their microwave to nuke it.
I survived purely by thinking positive thoughts as it did feel like thinking too much about it would push me over the edge.

r u died?

I've ever what?

>gf microwaves some moldy ancient frozen tgif brand wingz
>she realizes how disgusting they are and dumps plate in trash without eating them
>i have no idea about any of this happening
>i get obliterated drunk with friends that evening
>she wakes me up the next morning
>im laying in shower, fully clothed with bits and pieces of the chicken all over myself and the tub
>dont remember a thing, tummy only hurt a little bit

I ate a bunch of ants by accident

I was in the philippines and had a bag of some sort of sweets. It was dark and I just took one from the bag and ate it. Thought it tasted funny, so I turned the light on and found out it was absolutely COVERED in ants. Don't know where they came from.

Other than that, I had a curry in India made in a pan on a guy's floor. Pic related. It was actually breddy gud. I had to eat with my hands.

What are you doing touring all the poor countries of the world?

Philippines was with work, India was just travelling.

It was interesting. Also, you know when people say "Indian food is completely different in India"? They're talking shit. It's really not. It's the sort of stuff you get in Indian restaurants at home.

Apart from one thing you can't get at home called Keema (at least, not where I am), which was fucking delicious.

Ranch powder in beef stew

>They're talking shit.
>shit
user, that's exactly what makes Indian food different in India.

But jokes aside, I like Indian cuisine. I'm not familiar with Flip food, though. How was the food there like?

Not great. As far as I can tell Filipino food is just the worst sort of SEA (that being south east Asian) food. They did a half decent job at western food though, which was interesting, they seem to be massive ameriboos.

I should tell you the story of the worst thing that was ever made in my life.

THE PEANUT BUTTER OMELETTE!

Did it burn really easily?
I am intrigued

>they seem to be massive ameriboos.
That they are. Although being colonized by murrica for several decades will do that to the people of any country.