Anyone here genuinely care about the nolinkers and don't want this thing to moon to $1k because of the heartache it...

Anyone here genuinely care about the nolinkers and don't want this thing to moon to $1k because of the heartache it would cause them? I have 12k LINK and I would like to see it hit $100 but I think $1k is going to be too much for the nolinkers to handle.

I mean yeah I'd have over $10M then which would be nice but no amount of money is worth having 50% of Veeky Forums do a collective an hero because they missed out on the last 1000x opportunity in crypto. Because of how much I care for all Veeky Forumsraelis, I only want LINK to hit $100 at the most. $1k would make this place become a bloodbath of pink wojaks followed by an hero posting, which I genuinely do not want. I care guys, I care.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptoslate.com/introduction-chainlink-decentralized-oracle-network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what exactly are you basing this $1000 valuation on?

The power of positive thought.

$100 by the end of summer

Mainstream smart contracts and the endless usage cases

So nothing basically?

Also, looo00k at my id

This same power elected Trump, don't be so dismissive.

OOOHHHMMMM

>He's too much of a brainlet to understand :(

CHECKED

>$1k
Nice fud

All morons read this:

I will stop opening Veeky Forums to post stupid shit.

REPEAT IT. BREATHE IT. VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MINDS EYE.

"I WILL NOT POST ANY MORE MIND NUMBINGLY RETARDED USELESS SHIT!"

You're clogging up the board.

You are the equivalent of someone who believes the earth is flat.

You should unironically kys right now.

>t. Lt. Linkholder.

thanks. check again please.

>muh meme magic
autism

I am smarter than you, guaranteed.

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

Kek, ok brainlet

I actually want to see pink wojaks and hero posts.

I am smarter than you.

You are the brainlet.

BTC reaching $100,000, which is pretty much guaranteed
LINK reaching 0.01 BTC, which is pretty much guaranteed

I honestly see this happening...but not this year, probably 2020 or so.

Only people who guarantee they are smarter than others are 15 year olds. Under v&ed

>(you)

word is starting to spread, snatch it while it is still only whispered about

cryptoslate.com/introduction-chainlink-decentralized-oracle-network/

I am smarter than you. I have 170 IQ. You are a brainlet to me.

Man, their is nothing wrong with being a brainlet. Embrace it. Be you

WHAT IN THE FUCK

People shit on me when I said XRP would hit $1 about 18 months ago, I was fucking wrong, it hit $3+... I also called LTC to $50, ETH to $300 and BTC to $50k by 2019. Remember these were 2 year projections. Every single call I’ve made back then was far too conservative as we’ve blasted past those numbers already, except for BTC (it’s coming soon).

I think LINK will hit $100 and I’ve been saying that since ICO. Based on my track records I’ve under shot just about everything by 75% so that puts LINK at a $750 valuation EOY 2019. Get rekt nolinkers.

I like to see idiots suffer. I spent nearly 8 hours a day on Veeky Forums last May, doing nothing but rubbing the pain in for the people who didn't believe in Ethereum or Vitalik. The same people continued to believe it'd crash back down from $40, to $10, which only made my cock harder when we just kept going on.

Same thing with LINK. But this time I'll be spending money to rub it in. It's not so much about the money anymore. I've made enough to live a semi-comfortable life off of ordinary stock dividends.

So when LINK hits $20+, I might unironically just buy an old lambo, have it painted with LINK logos and a portrait of Sergey on the hood, and make a video smashing it with a sledge hammer for all the nolinkers to see.

I am smarter than you.

Spotted the MANIACs

absolute state of nolinkers

I have $340 to my name and I just spent $100 on link thanks to biz.
I fell for the blackpill meme 3 years ago and checked out of society. Got back in to society serving fries at 29 years old last Christmas, will put another 100 into something this weekend when I get paid, maybe more Link.
If it moons I will top myself for not being able to take advantage, if it bombs wgaf, I'm already at rock bottom, ALL self induced and Im split if I want to see it go or not

shut up brainlet

There is no such thing as a nolinker on biz. everyone on biz owns some Link. Those who dont are new fags who come after it moons or retards. And if you're that retarted not to have even a little bit of link you dont deserve any money.

$100,000 BTC EOY is very real. Followed by a dump to $30,000 in January 2019, but nonetheless.

When Sergey REALLY starts shilling LINK and reveals the partnerships 0.01 BTC will be a matter of days. Because the behind the scenes stuff is truly huge.

they had plenty of chances. anyone who hasnt bought at this point only has themselves to blame.

>So when LINK hits $20+, I might unironically just buy an old lambo, have it painted with LINK logos and a portrait of Sergey on the hood, and make a video smashing it with a sledge hammer for all the nolinkers to see.

hahahahahah fuck mate I would feel sorry for nolinkers but this would be amazing

for such a smart person you dont say very many smart things

Do you think this unraveling will occur when mainnet is launched?

I’ll go in halfsies with you. I know a good paint guy.

solid logic imo, nothing to lose everything to gain. I hope you make it out of french fry land and it to lambo land one day user

look at this low IQ dummy right here. imagine being such a halfwitted windowlicker

>So when LINK hits $20+, I might unironically just buy an old lambo, have it painted with LINK logos and a portrait of Sergey on the hood, and make a video smashing it with a sledge hammer for all the nolinkers to see.
I promise to make a smart contract that automatically pays out Link from donations after you smash the lambo if you make a thread on Veeky Forums a week before you do it

Put it all into LINK user. You've been blessed to have discovered LINK at this time, it's not over for you yet.

the greatest timeline

Imagine if LINK would hit $1000. Would No linkers unironically kill themself? Imagine reading that LINK will hit $1000 everyday and not buying it

Assuming Eth hits $10,000 by then they will have the disappointment of missing that too if they have been here a while.

Im getting hard just reading that

I am smarter than you.

I am smarter than you.

I am smarter than you.

smells like butthurt in here

I think you broke the brainlet.

i am smarter than you

No.

>giving a fuck about anyone
cuck

Any chance for a final dip ?
Missed the < .60 during the last one, was kinda hoping for another chance to accumulate :(

Am smart

DUbs confirm.

If you have spirit, get a job waiting tables by lying on a resume saying you have experience at a restaurant that closed. Take your tips and buy LINK.

Thank you based call boy

No, they will suffer enormously when they realize that the have known about CL the whole time. I will never feel bad for them.

good to see like-minded people!

those who knew the whole time probably will an hero, no jokes.

Have a drink.

I am smarter than you.

Holy shit I loved that stuff as a kid

1 billion EOY

think about how much amazon web services makes and the value of having decentralization.

Amazon Web Services outage of 2017 anyone?

I just feel bad for nolinkers. Hoping they find the path to freedom, but if not I'll try to drop a few LINK in the tipjar at dunkin donuts for them.

Isn't this more about RLC than LINK? RLC is basically aiming to be the AWS of blockchain...decentralized cloud computing.

Come on now, just because your predictions in the past turned out to be true doesn't mean your prediction with LINK will be true.

Are we living in the same universe?

Hypothetically, lets say LINK does reach 1000 per token...wouldn't this cause a mass dump that plummets the price?

Let me ask you this

Where will RLC get the data to achieve the computation? Can we trust the RLC network?

Point taken, I still firmly believe RLC and LINK will work in synergy. We have the platform which is ethereum, you can code digital agreements inside blockchain. The virtual machine is not powerful enough to run all these smartcontracts, so this is where RLC comes in. Blockchains can't connect to outside data or to the off-chain computations done by RLC, this is where LINK comes in.