The year COSS makes you rich.

It really will. even with the downturn of the market IM still getting dividends. dividends that will be worth more when the market comes back too so im like double dipping

Got 200k of these here. Im gona have to make a big decision if the price really does a big move up before we get really good volume.

/coss/ack reporting in.
>tfw also a stinky linky
These are the 2 alt coins you want, Veeky Forums

Why the fuck can't these niggers get more volume on their exchange?

They literally don't want more volume. Coss isn't looking to artificially pump shit, they are working on a complete product. They don't give a shit about your weak hands

my fucking man

20k COSS
30k LINK
1k OMG
Im so fucking ready to be done wage cucking by 2020

Hope it pumps before September, I want to quit my job but in September have to decide to renew my contract or not.

Fuck come on Rune, make it so.

Coss isn't verifying US accounts though

I told my mum how I made $30 last week thanks to coss dividend, she was like

>what, that’s like £20, you need to get a real job!

Literally does she know that’s $30 at current volume hahahahahahahhahahahaha

They lack API for bots.

Once they get that and fiat, expect 50M in volume. Coss is the biggest sleeping giant right now. If you aren't in, then you will regret.

KuCoin went from .40 to $22 in a month and a half with a single good ICO and 15% returns. Coss is doing 50% AND is going to have fiat. This is the most insane rocket ship I have seen in a long time. Most people here are going to be bagholding Link while I get to 7 figures on this shit.

they’ve onboarded lots of new compliance staff, they are worling on it. Problem is US laws are so autistic, especially when it comes to fiat.

>tfw constantly fudding in telegram and slack
>tfw accumulating

heh, thanks for playing, kiddo

Fuck nigga how heavy is your bag?

This guy probably has 500K

$30 dividend last week just needed like 100k dude

kucoin wannabe

Chill, I like the idea I'm just surprised more haven't jumped on it and got to trading what limited pairs they have there.

Yeah that's what I can't figure out. KuCoin absolutely exploded but COSS and KuCoin seemed to come on the scene right around the same time. The scope of COSS does seem much broader though. Any way to register as a US resident?

Just checked, I have 20k and I got ~7.50

user must have roughly ~80k

Is that you 911?

kucoin had referal links and was listing fotm coins instantly, now its drying up a bit as the hype and market cooled.

What I like about coss is 1) fiat obviously, and 2) doing everything by the law

>>tfw accumulating

It already mooned once. If you didn't load up back in

They've got a pretty solid dev team and they're in Singapore of all places.

I really hope it doesn't moon too much before April, student loan doesn't drop till then and I cannot be fucked with another year of university.

holy shit the COSS shills are still here?

your exchange has no volume, takes forever to deposit/withdraw, and has the worst interface out there

do us all a favor and kys

LOL!
Fellow slack channelers
t. NOT 911

>he didn’t buy between $0.05 and $0.10

Check the archive buddy, I made DAILY threads telling you to buy, but you were too dumb to listen to me

>COSS at .05
'It is a complete scamcoin user, LOL'

>COSS at .15
'Just getting pumped by some whale like Bitbean, LOL'

>COSS at .25
'Never going to make it, shit exchange, volume is a measly 500k'

>COSS at .70
'holy shit the COSS shills are still here?'

>COSS at $5
'I-It's not too late is it user. I mean not that I want to buy this shitcoin anyway.'

>COSS at $10
>BUY COSS GUYS, THIS IS GOING TO GO TO $100 in a month

their new interface is going to be amazing though. if someone waits to invest only when everything is perfect, there won't be nearly as much profit left

Nah, let him buy my bags when I cash some out to buy a house

Is the new interface not up yet? LOL

are there deposit fees on coss.io?
why are the minimum deposits so different for different coins/tokens?

>can't withdraw crypto without giving up ID
RIP

>thinking this won't be the required standard

Yeah I get that is where we are headed but I'm just wary of locking up crypto behind a setup like this

500,000 COSS... am I gonna make it?

This EXACTLY!!
LMAO i'm already paying rent with my dividends and we're still in BETA.
I'M ALREADY MAKING A LIVING OFF COSS
HAHAHAHAHAHA
What brought kucoin volume? New coins.
Guess what is coming after the new engine? NEW COINS.
They have to know the engine can handle the volume before they add new coins, pull us out of beta, and then.....implement their MASSIVE MARKETING CAMPAIGN.
When is this happening?
NEXT MONTH!
not next year, not next quarter. NEXT MONTH.
Now is the time to buy as much as you possibly can.
volume is about to explode next month.
It's a miracle coss is still under $1
It makes my nuts tingle how hard we're about to launch.
PLUS FIAT?
HGNNNNNNNNNNNN
biztards will be biztards. They never learn. They will never listen. Let them be poor wagecucks forever, they were warned.

bro you are not paying rent with your dust stop larping

What happens if the crypto bubble pops before the fiat gateway takes off?

You mean like twice a year every year?

MFW

>t. brainlet

Hi fags. I am 911.

You mistook COSS for coinmetro

who is gonna bot on a low volume exchange with high fee when they can bot on Binance?

I wanted to buy this but then I realised the exchange only has shit coins and its biggest volume coin is the COSS coin itself
why do you guys buy this

moreover the project is older than kucoin which has already taken off successfully

So you own 3million coss?
Nice larp fagot.