In Canada all Pizza comes with dipping sauce

In Canada all Pizza comes with dipping sauce.

When you order pizza in America most pizza places don't even sell any.

Why hasn't America, with its gluttony technology not figured this out?

Pretty sure american pizza comes with a vile garlic and herb dip

PS you couldnt pay me to et the pizza in that pic, fucking disgusting.

continued

for people outside of the US and Canada, does your pizza come with dip?

Just a wild guess, but I'd assume it's because you only have pizza places that are based off US chains, which have such shitty crust that they do in fact offer a variety of dipping sauces?

Offering dipping sauces is like admitting that your pizza is shit, and most places in the US take pride in their pizza and wouldn't stoop so low as to pull shit like that - at least in non-flyover areas where local places don't have to emulate the big 3 just to get business.

>PS you couldnt pay me to et the pizza in that pic, fucking disgusting.

Why? Thats fresh mozzarella with a garlic and olive oil base

Most places have dip but you have to ask for it. Idk maybe they assume you have your own

Papa John's includes that garlic whatsit with every pizza

Its for the crust only. Shitty pizza you only dip the toppings side

no tomato sauce = not pizza.

random smattering of cheese instead of continuous layer of cheese = not pizza

Clap your hands if you wanna get fatter

Found the american

In the US pizza doesn't come with dipping sauce by default but most, if not all, chains feature dipping sauces

The popular ones are garlic butter sauce, ranch dressing, and cold marinara generally for cheese bread but if you wanted it for pizza there is nothing stopping you from ordering it, however depending on the place they might have more

When I worked at a Jet's pizza years ago they stocked a jalepeno cheese dip meant for cheese bread, nobody ever ordered it or knew it existed but we had a stock of it that most got ate by us employees

>at least in non-flyover areas where local places don't have to emulate the big 3 just to get business.

Really? Because pizza in Cali sucks and NY pizza is overrated, I've had both and can say that the best local pizza I've had was at Buddy's in Detroit

Never had Go Za but it looks like shit

You say that like it's an insult...

What the fuck are you talking about? EVERY pizzeria in America asks if you want either Ranch Dressing or garlic butter with your pizza depending on region.

I just moved to Philly from Toronto and all the non chains do not sell dip, but for a buck extra they will sell me blue cheese dressing.

Thats for salads though

>either flyover as fuck or more likely australian troll

>never heard of Jet's Pizza before
>friend I went to HS with moves back to town, in a neighborhood well to the south of mine
>orders a bunch of Jet's Pizza for his housewarming party

holy shit, it was good
nearest one is the one down the street from his place though, which is a half-hour from my apartment :/

>In Canada all Pizza comes with dipping sauce.
No the fuck it does not.

t. Canadian: born, raised, and currently residing in The Great Cucked North

Most places have garlic butter and marinara. Hell dominos has started using buffalo sauce which I imagine is fucking disgusting with pizza.

>most places
>dominos

The point is that fast food pizza isn't "most places"; they use gimmicks to make up for the fact that they're fast food tier pizza.

You north American think it's acceptable to eat pizza with salad in side, gobbling up pizza and salad together in the same forkful.

Let me tell you, it is only acceptable in those shitty all you can eat pizza buffets where the pizza is salty shit with poor toppings and dripping in processed cheese fat.

If you do this in a real pizzeria, you are a monster.

it's ricotta in the blotches, not mozzarella.

I have absolutely no idea what in the hell you're talking about.

it's because at all the fancy italian restaurants like fazolis and olive garden they offer salads so they think all italian food needs a salad with it so they can be authentico

I don't think there is anything too wrong with my grammar, vocabulary or delivery, so it must be that you are a person of deficient reading comprehension and/or intelligence.

>The point is that fast food pizza isn't "most places"

Only....it actually is. The larger part of the country only has fast food pizza, and even in areas that have local pizzarias you STILL have those chains because they're everywhere in the country, sometimes other countries as well

Unless you live near a big city in some part of the country chances are all you have are chains and even if you have a local place there are still more chains

Fair enough, but nobody on the food and cooking board should give a shit about flyovers or neets who only eat pizza they can order online...

Proud to be European.

Here the chains have all but disappeared after the independent Turkish places took over the market.

This is good because franchising is cancer.

eating salad is healthy..... it is an appropriate side for anything

Not when the salad is more than 50% cheese / oil / meat or based on mayo / cream.

...Then it's the main course and the other items on the plate are side dishes.

America is run by corporate Jews who don't care about the experience of enjoying a pizza and would rather charge you extra for the dipping sauce.

>mfw I ask for one of these instead of the dumb marinara sauce they include with the crazy bread, and they agree

Are those marshmallows on the pizza?
This.

Arabs are the easiest way to force American bad food habits i europe, though. They are addicted to shitty fast food and buy everything american with their lazybucks just to "fit in". they are why turkey bacon is actually a bigger thing than real bacon now.

People that put ranch dressing on pizza should be punched in the face repeatedly until they stop eating that disgusting shit.

No, those are marshmallows, which on a pizza are even worse.

"hating on ranch" has come full circle and is the hipster choice now

You know, sometimes I put ranch dressing on my vegetables, but putting that shit on greasy pizza is literally scum level behavior.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

What the fuck are you talking about? Nothing could be further from the truth.

Lol no. It's a great way to introduce picky kids to veggies tho

If it needs a dip it ain't good pizza

>They are addicted to shitty fast food and buy everything american with their lazybucks just to "fit in". they are why turkey bacon is actually a bigger thing than real bacon now.

You don't actually know any Arabs nor do you live in an area with lots of Arabs. I live in Michigan, the state with the highest population of generational Arabs. Arabic food is pretty great desu.

DESU I'm more worried about why there isn't any sauce on you your pizza just cheese.

generally speaking pizza in the US comes with "garlic sauce" which is code for partially hydrogenated soybean oil with garlic flavoring and salt.

for an example see pic related.

In America, the sauce comes on the pizza.

What are you talking about? I live in Canada and you have to pay extra for sauce. Just use the stuff in your fridge and save yourself the money.

>Why hasn't America, with its gluttony technology not figured this out?
Because a good pizza doesn't fucking need sauce.
I'll never understand people who need a "sauce" with everything. If you need to coat your pizza in ranch or garlic butter, or whatever, it's a shit pizza, end of story.
Maybe try eating things that have flavour for once?

>If you need to coat your pizza in ranch or garlic butter, or whatever, it's a shit pizza, end of story.
/thread

i dont think any american thinks it is acceptable to eat pizza with a fork

>Because a good pizza doesn't fucking need sauce.

Yep. And if you go to a place that makes good pizza then so sauce will be served. But we're not talking about good pizza from a restaurant with a wood-fired brick oven.

We're talking about ordering pizza. In other words, fast-food tier shite. And that is indeed helped by some sauce.

>fast-food tier shite
If that's what you're choosing to eat perhaps it would be wise to reevaluate your priorities.

If Americans actually trust Trump and elect him for president... Damn sure labelling someone as an American will be an insult.
So much for my little detour to /pol/. Oh wait, forgot to select the correct board...

>it would be wise to reevaluate your priorities.

I agree. But I'm not the one eating it, user.

OP asked about ORDERING pizza, so that established the context for the thread.

Thank god I'm lucky enough to live in a place where I can get almost decent pizza delivered, and never have to eat afwul chain pizza, ever.

New York / California style sure, but that deep dish monstrosity they in most other places, I can't imagine how one eats that without a SPOON.

oh fuck off what are your real criticisms of trump. Do it without the buzz words like racist or bigot.

I think being a racist is a legitimate flaw.

>"In Europe"
Going to go ahead and assume that Europeans know more about living with Arabs than you do. They do set up a fuck ton of take aways and kebab shops, just look at Bradford or Birmingham.

The entire DNC is racist then.
>seeing latinos only as consumers to manipulate into voting for them

Canada.
Milk comes in bags. Marshmallows come on pizza.

Not him, but my main criticism of Trump is that he acts like a bratty child, and I don't want a child running the country.

I eat salad with my pizza because my mom makes me, no joke.

>yo don't know about living with arabs
>I'm from michigan
haha O WOW. Try paris, france, my klittle ignorant little underaged friend.

But he's not racist.

>sign clearly says 59 euros per dip
>America

That's a cent symbol. Why would a dip cost over 60 dollars?

You're retarded user

butthurt anti-brexit brit

Why do brits think they are Europeans?

Hawaii doesn't think it's part of North America, despite being part of the US.

Perhaps because Britain is in the continent of Europe, and is still technically a part of the EU?

No shit Hawaii doesn't think it's part of North America. Do you think that might be due to the fact that it isn't?

How is the island of Britain part of the continent of Europe?

It's part of the same continental shelf in physical terms, and part of the area in political/economic terms i.e an EU member.

>In Canada all Pizza comes with dipping sauce

Where? It's always 50ยข-$1 extra here

Why can't we argue about pizza without involving politics.

In the first world the sauce is on the pizza already.

Lefty liberal cucks like you need to go back to your tumblreddits

>giving credence to anything a ranchskin says

must suck to see everything your forefathers built up get handed over to the next rulers
almost like... almost like they've been cucked from beyond the grave

pizza in the US always comes with ranch or something on the side, has done for a good 10 years.

You dont see it often or at all in Canada. Sounds like you're in a Generic City right near the US border, prob near the lakes or the falls.

oh the fucking irony

You people are filth. Dressing with a pizza. Fucking disgusting. This is almost as bad as pineapple on pizza.

this is not really related to the topic but it's still pizza related.

i was vacationing in madrid, spain and after an evening out at the nearby bars, i returned to my hotel room and drunkenly ordered a pizza from pizza hut. to my shock, the pizza was one of the best i have ever had. the sauce was not the typical marinara/tomato paste/crap that we normally get in the states, the sauce was some type of creamy vodka sauce. it was amazing. i highly recommend trying your pizzas with a vodka sauce blended with a tad bit of cream or milk.

pizza hut in madrid knows how to do pizza.

Why does it matter of he sounds that way? Your choosing the fucking president and his points are good

Uh not in places with decent pizza it doesn't. Shitty Poppa John's, yeah, that comes with ranch or garlic sauce.

Proud to be european here, too.

Here, only one or two no chains have ever penetrated the local pizzamarket. Pizzahut tried and failed. Domino's succeeded but is only ordered by 12 y/o's and illiterate fucks. However, both Turkish and Italian independent pizza places did succeed in conquering marketshare. All love goes out to the Italian places: if I see a "pizza shoarma" on a place's menu I just look at the next place's menu for my order.

Does anyone unironically like that stuff?

I went on vacation to the US last year and I had the unfortunate experience of eating a Papa Johns pizza. That garlic sauce was fucking vile, but I always hear people talk about how good it is.

Find a Toppers and they will provide dipping sauce.

That being said, dipping sauce for pizza is only needed if you're eating mediocre or shitty pizza.

Dearborn is almost half Muslim, as are several other small cities in Michigan.
One city recently became the first majority Muslim city in the country.

Personally, I would ban Islamic immigration and anything other than tourist visas and boot any Muslims not that are not currently citizens.

Islam is a cancer on the world.
I only begrudgingly tolerate any of the other religions, chrisfags among them.

>The larger part of the country only has fast food pizza,

this is complete fucking horseshit

almost every town at least one smaller pizza place

>ordering pizza anywhere outside of NYC/Jersey/Long Island

I'm american, and you're dense. You never heard of a white slice? Pizza doesn't need tomato sauce pleb.

I live in Canada, and I get dipping sauce with my pizza less than 5% of the time.

NY has the exact same pizza as every other fucking city. Why do you people think it is special?

NJ here, local pizza is overrated as fuck.

>the fancy italian restaurants like fazolis and olive garden

These are the absolute lowest of the low, not fancy.

Cause it's better here. Other cities just don't get it right, and there's not the insane competition getting shitty places shut down quickly.

>not covering your pizza in tabasco sauce and dipping it in ranch dressing

I think that was sarcasm