GoPro Stocks?

**Preface: First time user of a message board so feel free to slay me if I say something incorrect or post this in a fucked up way.
Okay to the gritty. I've got a couple hundred bucks I'm looking to put into the stock market. Pennies, I know. Been looking at GoPro. Their stock has been struggling bad. Does anyone think they're going to be able to recover? Why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/symbols/TSX-NUS/
nautilusminerals.com/IRM/content/default.aspx
juniorminingnetwork.com/junior-miner-news/press-releases/505-tsx/nus/42436-nautilus-vessel-construction-surpasses-75.html
business.financialpost.com/commodities/mining/nautilus-minerals-inc-says-its-poised-to-begin-undersea-mining-following-dispute-settlement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't care about gopro
but you should look into Nautilus Mining,
your welcome

How much dividends does it yield?

Is Nautilus Mining under the name RNP on the stockmarket???

Buy GBTC

GoPro cameras have reached a point where they're good enough and people have no reason to replace them.
95% of GoPro owners realized they're not professional stunt men and nobody cares about their videos

tradingview.com/symbols/TSX-NUS/

nautilusminerals.com/IRM/content/default.aspx

oh and correction, there name is Nautilus Minerals, my bad

Shit. Very good point. Everlasting gobstoppers.

Any backstory on what happened between '11 and now? It tanked over the past 7 years

Thanks, but my broker doesn't offer Canadian stocks.

Nautilus Minerals Inc. (NUS):

'Nautilus Minerals Inc is the first company to commercially explore the seafloor for massive sulphide systems, a potential source of high grade copper, gold, zinc and silver.'

Sounds pretty fucking interesting. Lately the bews has been good and the price has risen because of it but still cheap as fuck compared to its ATH. What's the catch? I don't mind bagholding this for 10+ years. Easy x10-x20 unless their equipment fails horribly or people die.

This is a cryptocurrency board. Leave.

bews = *news

Phone cameras caught up to 90% of what GoPros were capable of, and the size of the market that wants better cameras is minuscule.

Was just thinking about how I'm going to short copper when graphene gets foot on the ground in the industries.

just release a gopro with a larger sensor
not the usual tiny sensor that can't do shit in low light
i've seen gopro size cameras with full frame sensors, the technology is possible.

how about lenses? so i can unscrew the usual fisheye lens and put a normal field of view on it.

pretty soon they're either going to give up and fade away, or scamper around blowing their money on marketing or try something new.

The entirety of Veeky Forums is cryptocurrency? Or did I wander into and post in some sort of sublevel of it?

>investing in mining penny stocks
You literally have a better chance of making it buying tron dumbass.

all the more reason for a larger sensor. cellphones and their neccesarily small sensors are shit at low light

but then again larger sensors are less user friendly in that you have to adjust settings manually to get the best use out of it. so maybe thats the problem there.

He doubled his money in a few days though

You guys think another company (sony?) maybe buys GoPro soon?
easy way to make money?

Doubt it

Stay the fuck away from GoPro. Dying company which will eventually get acquired for probably less than the value right now. Whoever buys at rock bottom will do well for themselves, but this isn't it.

Wow you really got me interested

juniorminingnetwork.com/junior-miner-news/press-releases/505-tsx/nus/42436-nautilus-vessel-construction-surpasses-75.html

This thing will rise more over the next months for sure. What are your predictions and for how long have you been investing in penny stocks? Also this won't generate dividends right?

History has proven time and time again that the only guaranteed way to make long term money is by investing in the stock market.

So stick with the idea of investing in the market.

However, that being said... do NOT invest in GoPro. Their stock has tanked for a reason. The company has passed their fad point, and (even though there might be short-term spikes), it's all downhill from here.

As of earlier this year, they are laying off workers, the CEO has stopped getting a salary, and their product is over priced compared with similar products

Kek ok you got me

Veeky Forums is for crypto. If you want to discuss stocks you need to go to Reddit.

Not. Gonna. Make. It.

Who died and made you king? It's only about crypto because that's the current get-rich-quick fad.

Veeky Forums is about anything business related, including stocks.

Are you a newfag? The reason Veeky Forums was created in the first place was because discussion of crypto was flooding other boards. Veeky Forums literally is a crypto board.

Honestly this. Although technically it is for everything business and finance, if was specifically created because we would stop shitting up /g/ with our shitposts

>Okay to the gritty
you fucked up, stop talking like a fag
it may have been the reason it was created but it is business and finance, meaning its related. You're obviously just trying to direct newfags to reddit because you guys are triggered over thots and the like. kek

How to stop the newfag.

Veeky Forums used to be entirely about scalping, dropshipping, and Alibaba peddling. Kill yourself reddit

>being this new

business.financialpost.com/commodities/mining/nautilus-minerals-inc-says-its-poised-to-begin-undersea-mining-following-dispute-settlement