Bitmex USA

FFS will someone who is actually doing this currently recommend a VPN or proxy they are using in order to trade on there. Preferrably free, but it looks like if I want this to work well, I'm going to have to pay monthly, but I could be wrong. I've done countless searches online and honestly there is little to no solid info about the best way to go about it. I'll even use your Ref code to who ever has the best intel. I've also heard you can still get flagged with VPNs is that true?

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/xGqMf5
bitmex.com/register/FoRdPl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haven't tried using it for bitmex but when using a VPN I always liked Mullvad

Hmm thanks for the response, I'll take a look at it

I had one of my friends who live in Canada make me an account. try to befriend a Canadian

You just click chinese when you sign up and you're good to go
ALso use my ref:

bitmex.com/register/xGqMf5

Lol uh what?

You click country of residence china

That's funny but won't they detect my IP as I'm using the service? Did things change?

I get that but I thought I needed further privacy for it to work...am I mistaken?

Like in order to use the leverage they offer? I keep hearing its prohibited in the US to some degree?

Just use PIA. I live in US and use bitmex to get liquidated all the time.

No, you don't need a proxy when signing in or trading once you've registered anyway

I just created an account with a hong kong vpn. They gave me a deposit address and it seems like it shouldn't be a problem as long as I only long in through the vpn.

Okay do I need to worry about having a killswitch if the connection fails? you ever have that problem?

I see thanks

Well which is true here? Lol

Dude they literally don't care. The only time they'd care is if the thing got hacked and they were doing damage control... anyone from the US likely would be fucked, but thats a lot of people.

People in the trollbox say they live in the US and the mods dont care

Just use a vpn to register and then you can use the platform without vpn. I lose thousands without issue.

Alright I'll give it a go thanks everyone...only one guy left his ref code so i guess im using that

Lol I've got pink wojacks on stand-by thanks

Just use under 5x leverage and youll prob be fine.

When I registered from an american IP they didn't allow me to deposit funds and use their service.

No idea if it's just about registering from a non-us ip to bypass the "ban"

I would recommend using a vpn though, to protect your money.

Could you use mine for the keks?

Is fine either way if you don't but, I always wanted to have a "referral"

No idea. Maybe you only need to register through a non-US ip to bypass the ban? I wouldn't run the risk either way, specially if you are going to drop sizeable amounts. I know I won't.

Could you use mine for the keks if it's not too late?

Is fine either way but doesn't hurt to ask

Are you really incapable of googling how to obtain a Canadian VPN?

>wanting to margin trade crypto

opera browser has a free VPN

weird, when I posted throgh my hong kong vpn (needed to login to bitmex to grab my shill affiliate link), it gave me an error when I tried to post. Guess it went through either way

can't you just use tor to register? it seems like they don't care about your ip after you join

Hmm thanks for the info yea I haven't done anything yet-yea it looks like I'll want a vpn the whole time to be safe-i only planned dropping like 1-1.5K for now which I can lose but would like to lose to trading and not some BS

>Asuka
>Rei

>Not superior Misato

Whoever made this is a mouthbreathing faggot