ITT post your poverty breakfast

ITT post your poverty breakfast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69ku2h7VcwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm making an omelette with sliced ham cut up into it and red pepper

"Light" wieners and a dash of garlic salad dressing.

I should get my ass into a store.

You're going to eat all of those? That's not good for you man.

>Wiping the cum from your keyboard with weiners then proceeding to snack on them?
Did your JOI domina tell you to do this, user?

man, I remember when I had to eat ramen for dinner literally every day

so glad I can afford normal food now (shirataki is my jam)

>poverty
cigarettes cost a fortune

bowl of rice

Yeh, Marlboros, but Pyramids are like a couple bucks. Besides, it's just one fag.
That's a breakfast of champs. Not everyone can handle it.

>marlboros

might as well roll up some shredded up cardboard to smoke, it would be a lot cheaper and taste better.

Macaroni and cheese pancakes - no sugar added

you poor soul

My poverty breakfast is a tuna melt.

>Poverty
>Still eating breakfast

Really though my favorite poverty breakfast is fried spam on toast with a bit of mayo. A can of spam and a loaf of bread was my emergency ration, lasted a hell of a long time.

chipped beef on toast in milk gravy.

>"poverty"
>no oatmeal

It costs like less than 10 ยข / serving and gives plenty of energy for both physical and mental labor.

It's no more than about 400 kcal, or do you mean colon cancer?

there's like 9 weiners there and even at light they are probably 75-90 calories each on the low side. That isn't even counting the white goop there. Let's see the nutritional info proving all that is no more than 400

I eat oats erryday. Toss in some raisins and maple syrup too.

so semen filled tortillas with glazed diarrhea? I mean, you're just recycling calories except for the tortillas user

What's it like being an edgy eighteen year old faggot who still thinks smoking is cool?

>can make and eat 4 quesadillas
>"poverty"
fuck you

Well, 100g has 170 kcal and the package is 280 g, Add a dash of garlic cum, and it's maybe 550-600. Oh dear...

What are you doing Pekka?

Just ate most patriotic patriotic "loop sausage" in left hand, rye bread and mustard in right as a midday snack.

Not even kidding.

Want me to call a food helper?

Naw, the help-helper brings only bland shit and the portions are small.

I know this because several times when visiting granny she's been eating something like herring and bread with help-helper portion on the side and salt shaker in hand.

Poverty and not knowing how to cook are two different things.

That's still twice as much food as I eat for breakfast.

wow, how are you still alive?

You guys need to start buying in bulk and meal prepping...if you keep an eye on deals and use coupons, you could be eating pretty well. Brothers green on YouTube has a few series showing you how to cook cheaply and healthily. Seeing all this hotdog ramen bullshit is just depressing.

youtube.com/watch?v=69ku2h7VcwA
kek nice one

My state gives huge subsidies to the poultry industry so 18 eggs are about $1-2.

This was breakfast today. About half as much as this Monk's plate. Dinner the night before was canned sardines (the cheap kind, not the nice kind) on toast.

Bowl 'a oatz made with water, with cinnamon dumped in and a splash of milk. Cottage cheese and/or banana if I have any. 2 cups of tea (same bag/loose). Erry morning.

I have rice for lunch a lot. Thankfully I can afford miso soup and some hardboiled eggs with it. $4 for a container of miso that makes 20 bowls. Shrooms (dried) $2 for about the same portions. Toss in green onion and tofu ($1.5 for 5-8 servings.) Eggs are $2 a dozen. What's that, like about a dollar for lunch?

My poverty breakfast is nothing.

I went for a period after I was laid off and had no car that the only job I could get in walking distance was at Which Wich. I ate my one free sandwich per shift from there each day and that was it. Days off was a cup of ramen and a potato or two.

Only 2 eggs per 'wich

But the good bread is always bogo so i eat a lot of healthier bread.

That's normal not poverty at all.

What's your "doing well breakfast"?

one cup of oatmeal, plain.

I only add hot water to it and that's it.

>Posting a balanced meal on a poverty thread
GET OUT NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Doing well" is hashbrowns and bacon on the side with the sandwhich.

This sandwhich costs like $0.80, why does poverty food have to be bad?

>why does poverty food have to be bad?

Depends on how poor you are. I've gone through varying levels of poor. Sometimes I could only afford to eat one egg for breakfast, sometimes none.

Poverty is a hard thing to describe to people who haven't lived it.

a couple bucks you could have spent on actual fucking food you mongoloid.

This, with some soy sauce and an egg on top with the yolk still runny.