Who?

Who the fuck are these guys? I keep seeing them everywhere. Do they really control crypto? I heard that the world's most powerful bankers execute whatever trades they tell them, manipulating entire markets on their whims. I hear a crash or moon is just a phone call away from these weirdos. Is there any truth to this? Looking for a serious answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9IumRkkXFE
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
youtu.be/oTcSnwKKaUY
youtube.com/watch?v=O8IavGgtQMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dahnald, let me give you a quick rundown on my new friends.

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Control the British crown
>keep the metric system down
>keep Atlantis off the maps
>keep the martians under wraps
>hold back the electric car
>keep Steve Gutenberg a star
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

they're the koch brothers retard

More powerful than you could ever know

>the Steve Gutenberg connection
Most of your post seemed completely reasonable, but this clearly indicates you're making shit up

Everything good that has happened in the past year has been the result of their influence. At the same time, they have caused everything bad too. We are at their mercy. Thank you for your love and spite, twin bog demigods.

>a reject button
not a real bog call

They had a science show on TV back when I was a kid. Appoart from that the only thing I know is that they are descended from Russian nobility who fled the Bolchevics and also they are part niggers.

Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Is this actually tru tho or is it some reddit tier meme they made up to blame the crypto manipulation on 2 weird looking old french dudes

>First lifeforms on Earth
>Functionally immortal
>Most intelligent beings on Earth
>Guided the evolution of all other life
>Caused every mass extinction event, including the extinction of the dinosaurs
>Imparted sentience on humans
>Seeded all human civilizations
>Created all major world religions
>Influenced all major events in human history
>Handpicked all world leaders
>Instigated all world wars and conflicts
>Responsible for every major technological invention
>Extremely hypersexual and enjoys every known sexual fetish

They make the calls around here...

They’re both Satoshi and descendants of aliens

I don't buy it unfortunately. They just seem like 2 French dudes who got way ahead of themselves in the plastic surgery department. I was even in vacation in france once and put the cable tv on in a hotel room and these 2 guys were on a reality tv game show similar to deal or no deal but the French version. They were celebrating guests and played this reality show game, why would dudes this important to trivial shit like that?

my dude....

don't question them, we don't need any more misfortune at Veeky Forums right now

see here is a video of them redpilling normies on the mobile phone
youtube.com/watch?v=w9IumRkkXFE

They're the old guard. Their rule is coming to an end.

>plastic surgery
They denie having done that, tho they refuse to say what changed their faced. They said it came from a "hidden variable"

They are your salvation and your destruction.

actually I'm watching another video right now and one f them is saying that they got these faces by experimenting with secret advenced technology

This is incredible. Their French is so good I can understand what their saying even tho I only have a basic understanding of French.

After I saw them on cable tv in that hotel in the French alps, I searched em up because they were alot older than in that video, and way more messed up looking. That's before they got all this surgery, even if they deny it, or whatever 'advanced tech' kek. There was some shit about how they actually have phds in theoretical physics and the other bro in math I believe, like actually they'd be Dr. Bogdanoff no? So that intrigued me in all this other stuff around them, but I saw some articles when I was digging that they both faked or plagiarized their thesis? Or they plagiarized big stuff for their doctorates so then I was thinking maybe Idk if buy the bog pill or whatever I think its prob just an ironic meme

They plagiarized to show how corrupted the peer review had gotten. The plagiarism scandal got so bad it got a lot of bad people from scientific community kicked out.

>Got a lot of bad people kicked out of-scientific community*
FTFY

DELET THIS

They decide how the market moves based on YOUR actions and YOUR actions alone.

you're showing your newfag. lurk moar reddit fag.

That WEBM kills me everytime

>they're questioning us.
>dump it. everything.

>yes overlord

Haha as a frenchfag I can't get enough of you guys talking about and posting pictures of the Bogdanoffs, the guys are basically a joke here, a good joke they are nice guys but people tend to make fun of their chin

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

>I don't think so, Sminem. You see...we have the cryptodelegates.

See, I told you guys they're just French celebs, pretty impressive that they're like 70 some years old and they have PhDs, but the crypto stuff, idk

>bogs
>controlling anything

and whats the theory with this clown? does he supposedly have the worlds banksters in his back pocket too? kek. poor guys mom just drank too much vodka and smoked too many cigarettes while she was pregnant with him

what?

who the fuck is this weird sminem kid?

Dude you need to chill the fuck out with the questions. You will be kept alive for 150 years and forced to watch rachel maddow reruns

dude shut the fuck up already. They will torture you for not already knowing who they all are and what they do

youtu.be/oTcSnwKKaUY

The play a prominent role in rise of the LINK

The Bogs created the shadowlink FUD.

dont scare me bro theyre just ironic internet memes, arent they? how deep does the rabbit hole really go?.. i never did do much research on this sminem kid.

Is it true they bow down to their ruler sminem? Can I get a quick rundown?

Can someone please sacrifice some Tron so this guy doesnt get castrated on accident the next time he goes to the ER. The fucking idiot asked 3 questions in a row and you all know what that means..... You lose your testicles

i need the rundown also

>hes willing to lose his balls thinking asking a 4th time doesnt get any worse...

>Hmm. I like this guy. Pump his holdings, then recruit him as an apprentice. We could use some more deep agents.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You don't know how far this goes.

youtube.com/watch?v=O8IavGgtQMA

lmao thats amazing, i wonder what these guys actually think irl if they saw these videos of them and the cryptos.

Leader of France and Macron

why did you photoshop the real picture

>>>/back/

Mind. Blown.

The Bogs are actually omni-dimensional beings who exist simultaneously on all planes of existence. The "advanced technology" that changed their faces was actually an experimental DNA recombination serum that was intended to allow them to assume their true forms. It didn't work because the formula was still incomplete, there is some resource they need for it that hasn't yet been found in this particular universe.

They control crypto the same as they control every other financial market. Their goals seem to revolve around cross dimensional travel or the "compression" of all dimensions into one singular

they are 68 years old FFS. are they also immortal?

Dont believe the media when they (((die)))

You will never have a more beautiful wife than Bog

inagine giving birth to a bog baby

Just know who the bogs truly bow down to

>tfw a man
>tfw will never experience the pleasure of carrying a bog baby in my womb for 9 months
>tfw will never know the ecstasy of pushing a bog baby past my womanly folds and into this world
Why even live?

Can literally control entire world population on their fingertips but still buying crypto. kek

很多都是