I live under the totalitarian rule of an unfair, despicable ogre AKA my father. Just because I am not employed...

I live under the totalitarian rule of an unfair, despicable ogre AKA my father. Just because I am not employed, he thinks he has the right to enforce arbitrary dietary restrictions and treat me like a child. Okay, I am overweight and it is "his" house, that still doesn't give him any right.

Anyway, one of the humiliations he puts me through (and in front of my cunt of a stepmother) is to "allow" me one can of Pringles per week as a "treat" (as if I am a dog and not his human son). Of course the first time he did this I ate them in one sitting and he of course shamed me and refused to buy me a new can until the following week. Now I have to walk for 30 min 3 times a week and can only eat certain amount of Pringles per day - yes, he actually draws 6 lines on the can and occasionally checks to see if I surpassed them. If I eat too many he throws the whole can out and doesn't buy them for an additional week because he is an asshole who cheated on my mother and has to make my life hell.

With that background, now you know my predicament. I ate 3/4 of a can Sunday night due to my diagnosed depression and in a fit of creativity and intelligence, I cut the appropriate length from a paper towel cardboard tube and balanced the remaining Pringles on them. The weight isn't good but they clearly look like they are at the appropriate line.

But I'm worried this won't go unnoticed for the next 6 days and am wondering if Veeky Forums can give me advice on how to make homemade Pringles? This way I can use them as "filler". Please Veeky Forums I really need this and the flavor doesn't matter, the prick doesn't scrutinize that much.

Obvious troll is obvious

Huh?

Pretty f-ing obvious you're trolling. Epic post bro just epic. Post it on /r/Veeky Forums get some boats

If underage, fuck off
If of age, fucking grow up
If troll, congratulations I guess

just save up your good boy points for a year then suddenly spend them all on pringles. your dad cant stop you

For you.

Huh?

>that one guy who doesn't get how to use a pretty fucking basic meme

literally an idiot, certainly and American

hehe, i remember this pasta. thx OP, was a good one

"one can of Pringles per week as a treat"
Too fuckin funny, nobody lives like this. Gotta be a troll

>just save up your good boy points for a year then suddenly spend them all on pringles. your dad cant stop you
kek

Huh?

Huh?

Huh?

>literally exactly 60 seconds between posts

Huh?

Huh?

Huh?

Huh?

stop being a manchild and eat what's given to you, if you don't like it buy your own food. if you're a socially autistic fuck i have a job you can do from home if you're in the USA it pays 13/hour email me at misterserver123[at]gmail[dot]com

Huh?

My dear sweet summer child

The beginning of summer always sucks but once the blatant shit-posting novelty dies down for the summer fags they can be quite (unintentionally) amusing.

On the off chance it was a legitimate post I figured i'd try to help them out.

Why do you keep posting this? What's the purpose?

This is a great thread

>On the off chance it was a legitimate post I figured i'd try to help them out.
I've seen it 4x this summer.

Huh?

Huh, whasat?

We meet again, Pringles-sama

Laff

It's obvious, but it's well crafted, so quit your bitching. This is as good as we'll see in years.

OP, I too have suffered a tremendous downswing of the Rota Fortunae. My mother has repeatedly failed to return from her workday with an appropriate quantity of ingredients to make a satiating cheese dip. Without access to that staple I have had to resort to sequestering her stash of wine cakes reserved for that biweekly intrusion of polite company in which she extemporises on the latest pulp literature with her haggard friends. Now they must know the pain of hunger, while I bloat as much from indignation as the lack of proper theology and geometry in my bedroom dietary regime.

hooooo leeee shit.

Easy. Make delicious Bratkartoffeln and fill them into the can. Fake surprise at the thick cut of these 'Pringles' and the poor quality control in the factory. Never need crappy Pringles again.

I don't care if this is a troll; I don't get this American mentality.

If you have a child, you look after him. You aren't being benevolent just because you do not treating your kids like shit, you are supposed to treat them well.

treating them well = buying them unlimited pringles?

I really really want to believe someone's life is worse than mine. Please tell me more. How old are you?

>I don't get this American mentality.

The fabricated fictional reality of trolling?

Well I don't know how much it factors into this retarded ass op post I do agree that american "individualism" has created a lot of parents who don't put effort into raising their children and treat them like a burden.

July i.s the beginning of summer?

>try to make a baller post
>its a meme thread

>just save up your good boy points

Get a job and move out.

This is stale pasta my friend.

Damn, Reddit has really entrenched themselves into this board.

Huh?

This is kek worthy lrn2 suspension of disbelief you faggots

eat every pringle except one to save as a unit of measurement. buy a bag of lays, then cut them into pringle shapes.
"gg"
-your dad

I wonder if you could soak the Lay's in water, use a pre-made mold to cut them into the Pringles shape, then dry them until they retain their crunch (and won't go moldy)?

Does anyone have experience with this?

>Probably the same fat fuck who was complaining about his dad beating him when he was snacking during ramadan

Just move out already.

this pasta is still good

my fav tho still is
>I'm looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (that's Japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (that's Japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (Korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i don't want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

Fascinating story bro

is this pasta a true story??

Metal Gear?

>nothing as funny as Irish stew guy will ever come out of this board again
OP is good and funny but it doesn't have as much flavor of ignorance and overall autism.

A Hind D?