ZCL Whale Here Ask Me Anything

I'm here for a bit... ask me anything

Why won't you just fuck off?

Because you would like that

enjoy poverty. rhett is a phoney twink. not the first pump/dump/abandon scam he has run, not even the first time with this coin lol

Poverty? I have 253 BTC offline right now.

zcl price prediction before fork?

Right before snapshot? .015ish

lol i thought you were a whale faggot. i have a 5 million net worth and i know i'm no whale.

When to buy

Price and time

When to sell

are you still buying ZCL now?

Yes

I didn't say I'm a Blue Whale faggot

WHY!!!! explain to me cos i dont get it. why you didnt sell on ATH

Now

???

HODL ZCL don't sell during the dump just HODL and foget about it

Sell BTCP at .04 buy back in at .02ish

I kinda want to go all in on ZCL right now. Biggest loser in last 24h on CMC, surely oversold because idiots speculating that bittrex won't have a BTCP pair? As if that really matters long term. Seems like such a nice buying opportunity.

Why is it going up so fast now?
Is there some insider information spreading around?

Bittrex is not going to support the fork... you people are trying to mimic old BTC forks - they are all wise to that

This is a different BTC fork and different strategy is needed

BTCP will NOT dump on March 2... on the contrary

And how do you know this? Not criticizing, just curious

What is everyone doing right now? Freaking out and dumping.... what do you think you should do?

He doesn't.

DOWN WE GOOOOOO

so its a HODL ZCL + BTCP to lambo on BTCP and keep the ZCL for a pair of pop sodas?

Are you holding in a private wallet?

actually up we go now

morons: this kid is trying to scam you. btcp has a million fucking red flags. the drop you are seeing is the market reacting to the truth. no exchanges. zk snarks? lol you know bitcoin will make this shit for even more obsolete than it already is in 9 months right?

think about it.... common ZCL holders are yelling at Bittrex the way TRX holders were bitching at Justin Sun. "Gimme lanbo now!!!!"

What does Bittrex get out of announcing fork support, holders dumping at .02 to .03 and transferring to Binance?

Wouldnt the fork bring Bittrex a ton of money from fees? Plus I imagine they would want to list before Binance to maximize

Kid? I'm 38, married and have a daughter. Scamming? How I'm not asking for shit.... just drinking wine and enjoy shit posting anonymously sometimes.

You sound like a post Ivan on Tech Interview Richard Heart Bitcoin Maximalist. Be scared, son.

I meant to say pre- Ivan Interview Richard heart

ZCL hodlers are still a small percent of their overall customer base. They think (and are right) that any ill will from the ZCL customers will be short lived and forgotten. Granted, they haven't handled this well... they hate you guys btw

What’s your plan with ZCL post snapshot

will you talk as an idiot ??like
SHH mu
Z some shit
Z some shit
Z SHH

naa man you cool actually you write pretty decent

HODL.

Ok fair enough, what do you see happening to zcl this year?

Thank you?

You're fairly dumb for a 38 y/o.

Oh it's gonna tank after the snapshot... I'm not Nostradamus, but look at it this way - Zen cash forked off it already, now this.... Bytecoin was dead, Doge is a joke, but what happened to both last Dec/Jan before the "crash"? Think about it....

Eh wouldnt be surprised if they dislike ZCL noobs.. Part of me wonders if that sketchy fork tweet was to make a lot of them sell.. Still not convinced they wont list it though

They won't... Bittrex is not going to support the ZCL/BTCP fork.

If you think it’s gonna take you have no idea what’s coming for you. BTCP won’t trade at 0.02 it will begin higher and dump 100-200% within the first day. Once Binance lists it’ll dump more and then we’ve got a slow and steady progress to 0.1 EOY.

ZCL will likely reach .025 pre-fork. It’ll come down to 0.006 or so and have a pullback toward roughly where it is now. Screencap this

t. Guy from the future

Why are you so sure?

finally some realistic toughts on the matter. no FUD or MOOON

> claims to be whale
> brags about $2mil BTC
LMFAO

so the price is going downnn

thats a lot of astral alineation, faith and miracles there

Wtf why?

I never said anything about where BTCP will start trading at... that said it will open higher but it won't tank like you said - it will correct. Most likely scenario is open around .03 and bounce between .03 and .04 for a week... the rest depends on the price of BTC

ZCL will be sub .02 maybe .02 pre-fork

Because you want them too...

What do think ZCL will peak at in the coming days?

Ok this was fun... in summary

Bittrex will NOT support fork

BTCP will NOT dump hard on March 2nd

Do NOT be a lemming and sell off your ZCL - HODL till EOY you have nothing to do, you have your BTCP

IF you sell ZCL pre-fork, thank you

Goodnight

.02 max pre-fork on Monday before 5pm PST - it may not even hit this so don't count on it

Goodnight

>all speculations

you heard it here first. won't support the fork. game over. i feel bad for fudding now...

even if they support ill hodl both coins till EOY balls of steel

Well guys I guess theres only one final thing to hang, seeing that this is bleeding out to 0.008 sats and will "pump" to 0.01

Buy if that's the case.

This has got to be a fucking joke right? $116 per coin?

Do people really have NO faith in BTCP?

guys dont fucking listen to this guy!
hes making this shit up so he can fucking dump. dont fucking listen
SELL SELL SELL IT WAS A PUMP AND DUMP THE ENTIRE TIME

you just made a fucking tread thanking weak hands so you could catch pump lying bitch

Shit I believe you so much tell me more please please

Announcement on Monday, yes?

AS SAID BEFORE THIS WAS THE ORIGINIAL PLAN BUT I GOT INFO JUST NOW THAT THEY ARE DECIDING NOT TO FUCKING SUPPORT. GET THE FUCK OUT WHILE YOU CAN

You trying to get in a bit lower? Stop being greedy you fuck do you not have enough ZCL

this is the most bullish indicator I have seen all day today, this mentally retarded fuck who is wrong 80% of the time saying they won't be supporting.

Thanks man.

Honestly Omega... You had some trust in the very beginning but the constant posting does not benefit you-- give one sliver of proof that your intel is legit.

;)

Who the fuck this

kek someone needs to DYOR

sorry man you seem genuine ive just been fuuding to increase my stack to about 212k

they are still going to support on the 26th as mentioned.

Not sure if it’s rhett or not I don’t stare at his photos all fucken day

I know those are bogdanoffs who the fuck cares

The man who's fucking you in the ass AS WE SPEAK.

Still cant tell hahahhah but it does provide some sort of comfort for me. Even if I go down with the ship, thanks for the entertainment and I shall make it elsewhere!

This is ultimate larp. If you’ve got 40 mill worth of crypto you would not be here posting

Having a pretty chill night.

My colleagues and I are going to dump ZCL tonight to 0.0108. Some of the bigger hodlers are keep trying to take big bags on its way down.

Good luck everyone.

Just stop. Please. You and that z shh tard are the true cancer of /biz

I rode ZCL for the pump and dumped it at 250 a long long time ago. Why do you guys think BTCP is going to be worth so much (and go up in price over time). All forks have been decreasing in value versus the fork previous. All forks start at basically ATH and decrease from there. BTCP has the privacy thing going for it but is that enough? ZCL is priced at what it is because of its future BTCP value but I don't know if this price is fully taking into effect the consequences of the increase in circulating supply to almost 20 million. A lot of people are going to get free money when this BTCP is airdropped and dump it.

Not bad.
Slightly late but we did drop some of the ZCLs around 0.0183. Not planning to accumulate the same amount, but going to hold it through the fork. We believe it'll even out or better long term.

> supply of 20 million
kek

NICE PUMP AND DUMP FAGGOT

21 million total. same circulating as btc

I'm talking about BTCP obv. ZCL will be worth nothing after the fork. Soon after there probably won't even be enough nodes to sustain the network and it will stop functioning completely.