How can people drink this stuff?

How can people drink this stuff?

I'm not a snob. I don't know much about beer in general. But whenever I'm at some event, seems like people always bring Bud Light, and it just tastes like absolute garbage. Nothing appealing about its tastes whatsoever. In fact, it's actively repulsive and hard to get down. How is it so popular? Same goes for normal Budweiser.

Hell, the stuff doesn't even get you drunk. To get drunk off Bud Light, you'd have to drink so much that all the beer would have you feeling bloated and shitty.

I lack pretentions so I love to cap off a hard days work with a refridgerated Bud

I know that feel all too well. I'm perfectly content drinking regular Bud provided it's free but even compared to that Lite is awful.

>How can people drink this stuff?
I don't know how people can drink any beer at all, actually. Maybe I'm just fucked but even 2 beers will give me awful carb bloating, and I need to drink like 6 to even begin to get buzzed.

Why wouldn't you just drink actual alcohol?

This. After 2 beers, even on a hot summer day, I switch to actual booze.

Though I do love hearing insecure faggots drinking maltose syrup and a few drops of alcohol talk about how it's a manly drink. . . .

If it was free and someone handed it to me, I would drink it. Although, there are much better alternatives.

>edgy American hating Budlight

Coors is my go to macro. Bud is definitely terrible.

With ya, OP. My retarded alcoholic parents drink that shit and similar shit because it's cheap. Then have money problems, and drink because they have money problems. (obvious bullshit is obvious bullshit)

I've had that shit and it's shit. Shit. Fuck that shit. In the trash it goes.

Bud is degenerate and has tons of lefty ads with the BUd Lite party

1. It's cheap
2. You can drink it constantly, all day long, and maintain a pretty steady level of buzz
3. It has a relatively low ABV which lets you stay fairly hydrated even though you've only been drinking beer the whole day

>muh I drink beer for taste and not just to get drunk

I bet most of you are yankees

I don't even get the people here saying it's cheap. PBR and Rolling rock is cheaper or at least the same price and beats that shit. If you want low carb get Miller lite or a bottle of vodka

To be honest I've never had a single ounce of alcohol I've enjoyed, flavor-wise. Only stuff I've been able to tolerate is the girly "hard" lemonade stuff.

Pisswater like in the OP just gives me a headache and tastes aweful.

I'm glad all my friends think i drink it ironically

Faggots

and proud of it

Fair enough

Shit dude glad I'm not the only one.

I still drink to get drunk but I skip the bullshit and just down a bunch of 94 proof rum and get on with my night drinking better beverages.

Alexander Keith is one of the only large beers I've enjoyed

I've admittedly haven't tried much tho

I can better gauge my drunkenness when I just drink beer and still have a great time

That stuff will put you in a diabetic coma before it gets you drunk, it's disgustingly sweet.

I agree, OP

bud light tastes awful

its not pretention, its a legitimately awful beer. you can find a lot better beer for the same price