He eats his pop tarts without toasting them

>he eats his pop tarts without toasting them

Straight from the freezer is the only way to tango

I really nigga like me ain't got time to T, too busy making G and got a girl on my D

what in the fuck?

I swear I'm not crazy user, there was a huge ad campaign when I was a child to get you to eat them as such

>chocolate flavored pop tarts

Better when microwaved

This user knows what's up.

Just uh... make sure you take off the foil wrapping unless you want to see some force-lightning.

>mfw i didn't take off the foil wrapping, and I laid the tarts on top of said wrapping.

i guess i was the tart all along

I have never eaten this pop tarts.

Are they really that good?

No, they really aren't but they are enjoyable enough. I usually get the cookies n' cream variety.

brown sugar cinnamon > all other poptarts

>He eats Pop Tarts

Might as well have a candy bar for breakfast, faggots.

I have never eaten a pop tart

they look like they'd taste really bad though

I have never once toasted a PopTart, and I never will.

I only eat toasted brown sugar cinnamon or not toasted UNFROSTED strawberry

Also I almost never ever eat them

If I'm feeling in the mood for diabetes after a long bike ride I must admit that the cookies and cream poptarts are retardedly good. When I rode fifty miles a day every day three summers ago I could eat a box of em and still lose weight.

They are just junk food.

You will be able to find a flavor you like if you try hard enough. If you like a lot of sugary junkfood, you may love them. Toasted, microwaved, and untoasted all give very different textures which can compliment the different flavors there are.

Their weird flavors taste fucking weird.

Their more basic ones are much better.
Just like the Strawyberry, Blueberry, Wildberry, Brown Sugar, and something like a Smores. All very basic, not awful tasting ones.

They come out with seasonal ones, and experimental ones all the time. Most suck

Toasted cinnamon pop tarts with peanut butter spread on them.

>he's a faggot without announcing it

That would make a majority of society faggot which should be obviously bullshit, but I'll tell you it is bullshit since you seem a bit low in the grey matter.

seen these in the uk for £5 a box fuck that. how good are they ?

They suck. They're cheap shit food for parents who don't love their children enough to actually cook for them.

the only people who like them are people who grew up eating them as kids and thus have nostalgia for them.

I wouldn't buy them for £0.50 a box.

Pop tarts have been available in the UK since the 1990's and probably since the 80's.
You're talking about the USDM flavours in the world food aisle dear.

I didn't grow up with them and find them okay but they can be a bit dry and sometimes a little bland. Have plenty of milk on hand if you do eat them.

Pop tarts are absolute garbage. They taste like a chemical biscuit with no flavor, crumbs everywhere, dry and floury.

>tfw frozen Hot Fudge Sundae poptarts

Toaster strudels > pop tarts

If you bake pop tarts at 180c/350f 4-6 minutes they are much better than toasted.

Is it ok to have one poptart for breakfast?

No.
Feds have been informed and are are on route to your address.

Better hide the evidence user.

You need at least 2 to get your nutrients.

No, they come two to a package so you must eat both.

II remember that. They had ice cream flavors too

>ITT: Niggas who don't freeze poptarts

>American Idol
>post 2000 childhood
Just kill me now senpai. No wonder I didn't know of this stupid craze.

Believe it or not, senpai, people who were born in the early 90s are in their mid twenties.

>not toasting your pop tarts before freezing them

Yeah I know. That just means the age limit needs to be raised to 30.

You know moot is 28, right? I bet you're one of those guys who says they hate millennials unironically.

Moot was awful for Veeky Forums and left. I still stand by the 30 age limit.