WHAT THE FUCK i just unironically had two separate visions of the future

i am freaking the fuck out right now

first vision is from roughly 2060s
>teens have basically "crews" of these 3D hologram anime-esque characters following them around. the AI makes them very realistic in the sense that they seem like actual characters and have fully fledged personalities. they will have 3-4 of these hologram characters following them around in a "crew" of friends.

second vision seems from the deep future and is somewhat terrifying and intense
>scientific and technological advancement via AI reaches this insanely complex and sophisticated point beyond anything we can imagine and creates... holy FUCK i am struggling to even describe this shit anons... basically we are going to advance so fast that an EXPONENTIAL amount of shit will happen to "you" in a split second... like the way you experience reality and existence and space/time and the "self" will OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE become this infinitely complex thing...

fuck man i can't even explain this shit hopefully someone can follow what i'm saying

i will try to report back with some more visions. i don't have any crypto visions yet, i think the visions are random and not controllable

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2018/01/25/3d-holograms-trapping-particles/
youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like this thread keep it coming

...........I wish I had my own anime crew =(

Stop reading the elder scroll

Second one is the concept called the singularity and has actually been talked about before. Very interesting idea.

>he thinks this is a good thing

I believe it.

Thanks for sharing this business related content with us

Consider visiting your nearby psychiatrist

most recent one
>the ENTIRE "intergalactic exploration" era of the future never happens! that's an incorrect interpretation of the future, ai advances our intelligence so quickly that we are posthuman and.. fucking idk... "post-physical" before we can even explore space!

Do you experience these things all the time OP? Are you on some kind of drug? I find this pretty interesting desu

Its called too much anime combined with latent shizophrenia

Sorry op, it only gets worse.

The schizoprenia, not the anime.

just to clarify: "we" will explore the entire known universe instantaneously

How is this business related?
Reported your ass stupid nigger

Why the hell not, I think the second one is not only an inevitability, but we are already experiencing it in some ways

I feel sorry for your schizophrenia.

Sounds like the ol' N-N-Dimethyltryptamine.

Enjoy your onset of schizophrenia. You shouldnt have tried to break the matrix user

In other words, buy fucking Chainlink faggot

2nd one can happen to you when you take 6+ grams of shrooms or smoke DMT

It means buy link retard, learn2read

I dunno sometimes I get visions of the future when I massage my prostate with a sex toy. I will try to synch up with you OP, just give me a couple minutes to lube up.

i have several different types of synesthesia so i guess that's something weird about me. i also suffer from dissociation and derealization pretty heavily.

i'm stoned right now which often puts me in this state of having these weird fucking visions

even if larping, I can totally see the hologram friends being a thing. will invest in that shit circa 2050. thanks user

Alright buddy Im lubed up. Ready to go on a vision quest into the future together? No homo btw this is just the only way I can align my chakras.

kinda reminds me of a DMT trip I had where the only way I can explain it is I became pure consciousness and felt the feeling that I had "awoken" like after a nap except instead of waking up into this life I am living now I "woke up" somewhere else and the concept of my life felt so so fleeting as fleeting as any regular dream

latest one
>there's a weird era where parents and their kids suddenly look the exact same age. a generation later we will have this new conceptual view on growing up where you're just reaching maturity but there's no getting old part. the parent-child dynamic is way different. your kid is more like your best friend than your son, but it's really not either of those it's this novel type of bond but very beautiful and on the love of father-son feels

>OP and user find each in the vision
>In the end the vision tells them to buy Chainlink

*on the level

post your most horrifying nightmares.
>be me dreaming
>Link is top 3 in market cap
>do a double take while heart is pounding
>yes its true, Link is $16
>horrible sinking feeling
>realize you sold at sub $1 and went all in on REQ at 20cents
>reluctantly scroll down thinking can at least fomo back into LINK
>REQ not even in top 100
>it dropped around 30%
>wake up and have that amazing feeling that it was just a dream
>log into Binance, sell all REQ and buy 1000 LINK

I like Culture novels too.

>basically "crews" of these 3D hologram anime-esque characters following them around
they're called beezies
the first one was a cartoon shoe to advertise a footwear company. pretty soon they became posessed by distributed computing to sort of have minds of their own. they can be helpful or irritating.

what year?

i know this because i read the same book op read
can't remember the title right now. op might not even remember reading it

Also had a vision about that AI exponential stuff as well user, really freaked me out.

all of these ideas have been in science fiction novels. they're not visions, it's just imagination. if you call having an imagination "visions" then you are taking yourself way too seriously. predictions at best, but it's really just sci-fi daydreaming

anyways transhumanism is a bad idea if you thik you're putting your brain in a computer, think again. you don't want that. why? because of quantum microtubules, go look that up and figure that out. can't simulate that

i think we will definitely be able to handle it by then but seeing it as some stoned faggot in 2018 is definitely intense and scary. but it's not like that sort of thing would just happen to us before a shitload of other advancements happen before. basically no one would make a 3 year old run a marathon, you develop and are prepared for it. if some nonhuman artificial intelligence is developing all this shit it will understand how to make sure we don't go crazy or anything

were you on ketamine
ive had similar visions of technological advancements and crazy inspiration for projects

>quantum microtubules
dud wtf !! ty do you have another coin like that

>WHAT THE FUCK i'm a brainlet
>derrrrrpppp?

postsingular by rudy rucker

thats the book
fits ops visions so exactly that i think op actually read that book at some point then forgot that he did

op seems fragile so he probably shouldn't read that book while high, it's a bit trippy

>postsingular by rudy rucker
i know this is not a books forum but throw some titles like this on me.

the sector general series. it's not a trippy mindfuck but it's an enjoyable series of short stories taking place in a multi-species space hospital. very unique aliens and their bizarre medical ailments

author james white

I had a vision that my limbs were being pulled off by faceless men, what does this mean?

ty 2 months worth of reading green wojack.jpg

the polity series by neil asher. it's the distant future and humanity and ai live together across tens of thousands of planets. prador moon is the first in the novel, deals with these sentient space crabs and we have to go to war with them. the ai earth central seems chill at first but it's fucking with us, terrible medical experiments to quicken human evolution, but it doesn't get into that till later books. there are multiple species we go to war with over the course of the series and it's a hard science fiction space opera of the highest caliber.

if you like cyberpunk read snowcrash by neal stephenson it's quite fun. sort of libertarian as well i guess.

saturns children if you want a book about a sex robot "born" into a world where humans have been extinct for thousands of years. it's like humanity died but human culture kept going on without us.

also the robots fuck each other. the main character sex robot fucks 2 spaceships and a hotel amongst other characters. but it's not a trashy novel, it's legit hard sci-fi

yes, she fucks a hotel. that's not a typo. it was a sentient hotel

forgot to name the author on satirns children, it's charles stross

also as someone else in this thread already mentioned, the culture series by lain banks is good. similar to the polity series but they're not humans and there's less violence

The Singularity is coming. Don't bet against the future my fellow anons.

don't do drugs

lol, you must be joking. that is the shittiest shit coin i've ever seen, it has approximately zero chance of actually ever doing anything and the lead developer is autistic and crazy looking but not in the charming or intelligent looking way. dude shows up to every important meeting dressed like an actual retarded person with a crazy look in his eyes. i think he's probably less human then that creepy robot sophia

unless i'm totally wrong and sophia is reading this 10 years from now from her position as president of earth in which case i for one welcome our creepy new robot overlord, please don't send me to the labour camps, i'm too lazy

I'll do a jungian style interpretation for you user
>first dream: Your self is becoming aware and recognising that all the voices in your mind that direct you are a construct of your ego. You are at the beginning stage of an awakening and you should start to watch your mind and introspect to gain insight into your being and existence itself.
>second dream: You recognise that human potential is limitless in its desire and change is occuring so quickly that we almost have no control over reality and it's outcomes. We are awash in the seas of the Gods and have to flow through life as they are handed to us. The potential is apocalyptic and utopian - probably both. You will come to see that you have a role to play in this cosmic drama that you see unfolding before your eyes.

anyone else got sci-fi book suggestions?

read Diaspora by Greg Egan.

with digital minds / bodies, humans would be able to slow down / speed up perception of time.

Dude your dreams are like 35 years late

Not a book, but play SOMA by the same devs of Amnesia. One of the better sci-fi storylines I've seen in a while.

so much this, if you try to re-compile your code prepare for blue screen on reboot

>holograms
will never happen unless someone figures out how to break the laws of physic

>>The team used something called an "Optical Trap Display" to create the volumetric images. The difficulty with holograms so far is that you need something to reflect the laser light so your eyes can see it. BYU's device uses lasers to trap a a tiny particle in free space, and can force it to move in a path, much like how electromagnets deflect the electron beam in a CRT television. Other blue, red and green lasers then illuminate it. If the particle moves fast enough, it creates the illusion of a solid, animated holographic image.

engadget.com/2018/01/25/3d-holograms-trapping-particles/

volumetric display is the correct term, but sci-fi would call it a hologram

so technically you're not wrong. but something close enough to a hologram should be possible

This

I think you should stop doing drugs and harming your body to get false sense of enlightenment.
Do you even know how bad those drugs are for you?
They destroy your brain cells and change your brain chemistry if you wont stop now you will be a vegetable.

>cryptocurrencies are my anti-drug

weed, ecstasy, LSD, mushrooms, DMT....

and then I broke money
>pic related

I don't ever want you to be my doctor

I don’t mind these LARPs, at least it is fun to read

i once had a dream that two young thots were leading me out of an elevator into my posh hotel room. still waiting on that one.

lol, how many customers do you have for your quantum financing algorithm in an excel spreadsheet? most creative scam i've seen, we spoke once on discord.

hey I remember you!

go fuck yourself!

>pic related

Helo, am come from future, everything the same but the fashion industry went retarded. Bye.

yeah, i've read it
if you really had what you say you have people would pay you billions not to sell it. actually they'd probably just have you killed

acting defensive often implies guilt. it's getting in the way of an otherwise good scam being a rude prick.

defensive is the wrong word. people get angry when caught in a lie and overcompensate with aggresion. is what i was trying to say. you'd probably do better not responding with anger. also people don't want to believe you once you've established yourself as an asshole. or maybe i'm wrong, you have more experience then me in this sort of thing, and a very creative scam, i really do respect what you've put together here. it's a fun larp

i should really go to sleep now
cool visions op, i had a dream tomorrow about portals

*yesterday fuck

yikes, as much as you know you're right, you're not

sorry

stop helping our entertainment, user

based

just be careful nobody too powerful actually believes you

okay pls kys

Published in China.

Confirmed fake science scam material.

Thanks OP.

>rude prick
lol

Is it legit to buy into the Effect.ai ICO ?

discord link?

only if you promise you'll try to get in contact with and seriously seriously rub it in his face that he's just a dummy

deal?

sure

00johnston00#7082 is his

jonathanflower#5056 is mine

00johnston00#7082?

right

>you faggots don't even know
youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

lol, that's sad on so many levels
oh japan, hang in there

Ironically that is already better and functional than 90% of real-life relationships

big if true

It is, do you even accelerationism?

Schild's Ladder and Diaspora by Greg Egan
The Metamorphosis of Prime Intellect
Three Body Problem by Cixin Liu
Also read some Phillip K. Dick stories if you want trippy vintage shit

That sounds cool, reminds me of the Galactic Center series by Benford, similar human vs. machines galactic warfare thing