I fucking hate spaghetti

I fucking hate spaghetti

what do you hate

You.

Hate is such a strong word, I don't hate but I will say that I dislike the taste of dill and sesame in strong doses.

Huh?

Are you stupid?

My life

I dislike the taste of dill and sesame, but it's more bearable when they aren't predominant in a dish. Does that clarify things?

>I fucking hate
The smell of sour kraut so much so I don't think I ever tried to eat it. And knowing its made with cabbage I wouldn't eat cabbage in any state. Until 3 weeks ago I tried Cole slaw, it wasn't as bad as I remember when getting KFC as a child. But maybe I was just really hungry.

I also used to hate spaghetti, I think because angel hair is so much better. But I love spaghetti now even though its no angel hair

Edgy.

>sour kraut

Marshmallows. They aren't good, except for the one or two perfectly roasted ones you'll have in your entire life

It's not.

I fuckn hate parsley
Most rancid taste, especially hate the people that parsley throughout the whole dish instead of just left to the side

Miso

I hate chocolate but I like the sound it makes when you cut it.

wtf why

Any seafood.

Just the thought of them grosses me the fuck out and makes me gag. Love fish though

That's not edgy, moron. If that user honestly couldn't figure that out then he's stupid.

>being this impatient and this shit at cooking marshmallows

Seriously guys, just shut the fuck up, grow some balls and eat what's on the plate.

You can't make me, faggot

I will try mostly anything, eat most foods, but the smell of kraut cooking is terrible, hell I've even grabbed a night crawler/earth worm right from the ground and ate it just to see my friends reaction. But put a egg roll with cabbage in it and I'll pass it up, I've never eatin a egg roll.

Hate:
>pizza
>french fries
>dry-ass spaghetti (ziti is superior and it must be drenched in sauce...I would drink marinara by itself)
>alfredo sauce, meatballs, any ground beef in sauce
>anything with ground beef in general
>burgers of any kind
>cake
>dry ass butter flavored pastries like croissants
>most candy. I only like dark chocolate, kitkat, skittles, peach rings, coconut/chocolate, and gummi bears.
>sour kraut
>shit like potato salad, mac salad, pasta salad, egg salad...anything with too fucking much mayo in it you fatass flyover rejects
>radishes, who the fuck eats those nasty fucks
>mustard, horseradish
>presliced bread, it tastes like depression and preservatives

I can walk into foreign restaurants and order random stuff off the menu happily, but a lot of american foods are just fucking disgusting. Bland, fatty, greasy, and usually from canned or preserved crap and never fresh, recognizeable ingredients.

I used to hate coriander but after eating it enough I've pretty much made my peace with it now. But no matter how many times I try cardamom, I will always hate the taste of it. I have a friend who chews cardamom pods like gum, I don't know how the fuck she stomachs it.

Water

Goddamn you have one of the worst tastes i've ever seen

pork n beans

That's really the only food I just avoid completely. In general I'm not a huge fan of beans unless they are in a soup/stew or mixed in with something. red beans and rice is awesome too.

but yeah my grandma just boils white beans or pinto beans and eats cornbread with it, I can't do that. texture weirds me out.

radishes?

I mean whatever, hate what you hate but I can't think of a food less deserving of hate. radishes are almost completely texture, and waht taste they do have is so neutral. you should try them again. I have a feeling a lot of shit on your list is shit you wouldn't eat as a picky little bitch kid and you thought it would be interesting to hate them for life.

protip: it's not interesting. and when you tell people you hate burgers, it's not interesting, and it doesn't make you tough. you're just complaining and being a negative little nancy-boy.

>waht taste they do have is so neutral

What kind of shit-ass radishes are you eating such that they have no flavor?

I used to dislike avacods. It was no issue because they weren't a meme food and we had few Americans here.

Now they are a meme food and all the Americans keep arguing with me about how I can dislike them so they have been elevated to a hate category.

Despite the fact that I have had an avacado tree on my land for decades every time I look at the thing it always reminds me of americans and their nasaly annoying voices.

Gotta say I dislike them too. And the taste, well maybe tasteless, but got this stingy sensation to them.

I hate picky eaters.

I'm with you bro, i think I might actually be slightly allergic to them because I once ate a sushi roll without knowing it had avocado in it and I gagged immediately after consuming it. I'm so fucking sick of every sushi roll, every sandwich, every fucking dish in the west coast where I live being inundated with avocado

They have a taste, but you can't tell me it's got some super powerfully obvious overt flavor profile. It's just a crispy thing with a hint of pepper or something.

Here I shit on this plate eat it you faggot stop being a picky eater

>It's just a crispy thing with a hint of pepper or something.

Then you have crappy radishes. A good radish does indeed have a powerful and obvious flavor profile. It's very strong, almost like horseradish.

this thread isn't about picky eaters it's just about things you dislike. shut the fuck up.

I'm willing to believe this since I've never had a fresh homegrown radish. It's just hard to believe since every radish I've ever had tasted the same. But then tomatoes and corn and all that taste completely different so.

Sadly, most modern produce is largely flavorless compared to how it used to be. These days produce is bred for long-term durability during shipping, appearance, and high yield. Taste rarely enters into the equation.

We do have the convenience of being able to walk into a market and buy whatever we want regardless of the time of year or location, but alas the quality of the product has suffered so much.

I hate spaghetti or any pasta. Growing up my family made the worst spaghetti, its like they never drained the water after cooking the noodles. Everything was so watery.

I had fishballs when i was in kindergarden and haven't had any fish or seafood since then. The smell of seafood and fish puts me off so much thats also a big reason. I don't really have a problem against other foods.

hate is a strong word but I really dislike bland pasta sauces made of like two ingredients and no seasoning. when I get home and my partner has made "_____ pasta bake" it just ruins my evening.

spinach and creme fraiche mixed together is not a sauce, slavering it over pasty gobbets of mushy pasta doesnt make it better. just let me have a few beers and hit the stove. I'll make less mess too.

You're projecting a lot. "Tough" guys stereotypically eat burgers. I'm not even male so what are you on about?

I just don't like eating a giant greasy wad of shit meat. Also, I loved pizza and fries as a kid, it's only recent years I can't stand them.

I mean bro maybe you are the shit of taste bro dude brah man. Go suck on your greasy meatwads.

What the fuck did you say you ball gargling homosexual faggot
I'm going to make spaghetto tonight just to spite you

>"Tough" guys stereotypically eat burgers
No they don't
they eat steak and protein powder
stereotypically, fat guys eat burgers
this has been a thing since the 30s

I have other problems with your post/argument, but since I'm jumping in and not the user you're arguing with, I'll only tell you how retarded some of your post is

I detest food which my
mom prepare.

Myself.

Olives

All seafood
Any preparation
All taste like shit
Terrible texture
Horrible smell
Nothing about any type of seafood is appealing to me
Fucking hate all seafood

hello jim gaffigan

I hate macdonalds, poptarts and anything that is
very low in nutrition and very harmful for my health

Hello chubby waifu girl :)

healthy people are now chubby waifu girls??
not even healthy and that fucking meme word
but actually real and self conscious humans.

Mass-produced tomatoes. I thought I hated tomatoes period until I tried a homegrown one. They don't even compare.

Fuck pickled eggs