I'm normie, explain the Chainlink meme to me

I'm normie, explain the Chainlink meme to me

pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

link-fork.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No ur not

Stack them and make it.

Normans don't deserve money, so no, I won't explain shit to you.

It's best if you don't know

We made a bunch of memes about the ChainLink token because it's a legitimately good investment. What's so fucking hard to understand about that? I can't stand you dumb mother fuckers that keep making these exact same threads. Legitimately braindead insects.

How many of these fucking threads do we need

Why I've never heard about it outside Veeky Forums?

Basically it's vaporware meme-pumped hard because a lot of people lost the Bitcoin ATH and the normie invasion with the alts season because they invested in a shitty ICO called ChainLink or bought it in October on Binance.

Since then they're struggling to break even, this is the Chainlink meme explained. You're welcome.

We made a bunch a memes to make it sound like a retarded project even though it has huge potential. By making fun of the project and Sergey we can scare of normies. Project is solid, but will not deliver anything huge in 2018.

the reason the meme is so funny is some of the old fags wanted to build a wall around them selves from the newfag. one noticed this ico, chainlink. the oldfags made it into a huge meme so that anyone talking about chainlink must be from the newfag side of the fence. don't buy it normie. your friend user

Ah, I think what are the pajeets trying to do
Remember when the Bazingacoin used to spam "I want to buy Bazingacoin among other CC, is coinbase good"? He was trying to make you think that normies were after this coin. Pajeets are doing the same thing again.
Don't fall for pajeets tricks

Because everyone thinks it's a Veeky Forums meme and it turns them off from even doing minimal research when they could just throw money into something "safe" like TRX or XRP that all of the other normies are shilling.

You made a bunch of memes to sucker in retarded newfags. And it worked. Digibyte marines are nothing compared to the cult of chainlink.

This is a good fork. Mind if I save it?

Stop trying to trick people, rakesh.

you completely made this up

Suck my fucking cockola you retarded faggot. I'm glad you think it's a meme. I'd be pissed if I found out you were holding.

It is the best investment you could possibly make, fellow Redditor. Just disregard the lack of communication, the fact that there have been no software releases, the nonexistent interest from industry and the braindead "value proposition" and you'll be fine!

thanks

I don't mind. Have another one

Thanks brother these are quality.

link-fork.com/
Very easy to make them here, but you still cant export which is why these are all shitty screenshots.