Holy shit

The flash crash might be an insider dumping his bags before things start to get messy. Idk if the rumors about Binance are true, but clearly something bad happened in the last few hours, insiders are pulling out.

What does FUDding an exchange get you? Are you trying to tank BNB? Genuinely curious.

thanks just bought 100k

Do you not get the hint that no ones buying your larp

Kindly fuck off

Nah, I think gdax is the hacked exchange

BNB will be the least of our worries man. Idk if it's Binance or another exchange, but shit is about to go down. I am currently moving to fiat exchange as Tether might die in this storm.

all exchanges got hacked by bigfoot.

for an investor, if an exchange had to be hacked the best one from "most" investor's perspective is Coinbase/GDAX.

Federally insured up to $250K.

poorfag but comfy as fuck here

Any exchange can be hacked any day. Same thing goes for your bank's website, etc. Without having good reasons to say it might have happened, this is worthless. There are people dumping coins all of the time. If you're trying to create FUD, this doesn't look like a smart way to do it. Just delete this thread and find another approach.

You know what to do OP

I have 12k worth of nano on binance because cuck nano devs cant make a decent wallet if binance is hacked I'm fucked

Been trying this for a few threads now. Try the binance ceo getting arrested again.

How heavy are your COSS bags nigger?

You retarded?

Very plausible i remember it automatically spazzing and turning 2fa off without me even touching anything. I'm comfy in tether

He holds nano.

Binance has just confirmed a hack! FUCK

twitter.com/binance_2017/status/966953959846961912

lol

dude thx i am happy to hear some are trustworthy on his site

Wallet withdrawals are becoming disabled or stuck - check etherscanner

Binance LINK trading bot is offline, something must be up

dead page

Yeah cause wow that’s retarded how I hold nano and I’m up thousands of dollars in a matter of hours. Coinbase rumors will send nano up to $40 in days.

guys get out now.. i got insider info.. get out right now please off binance

You ever heard of nanowallet.io, idiot? I hope binance pulls a bitgrail just so you can lose your lunch money faggot

shut the fuck up or post it larping faggot

this thread is enough to get all my shit off binance

>whales
>dumping
Surely you must be joking. You pump when you're going to dump if you're a whale
If you see someone obviously dropping their bags. it means they are trying to get you to sell so they can get cheap coins.
God Veeky Forums is full of dumbasses.

Only USD is federally insured, not your crypto
And there is no point in hodling USD unless you day trade

You realize that the SEC is putting out bounty rewards for coordinated FUD groups trying to crash a market, and pump and dump groups. I just reported your ass to them and will soon be collecting the reward lol. You fucking moron haha. And RIP to any moron here that fell for this coordinated FUD attempt that Binance was hacked and sold at a loss, you fell right into this niggers trap

Trig withdrawls are frozen. Check Twitter dumbass.That's where the hack is.