What is the best instant ramen you can buy?

What is the best instant ramen you can buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DiQcmfN4bc
theramenrater.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

indo mi fried flavor

SHin Ramun black

Thats not ramen, thats instant noodles

So creamy, so spicy, perfection.

yeah, ramen

whats the difference between the red packaged shin ramen?

bbq chicken flavour >

Ramen actually taste good. Instant noodles come in a package and are just so you don't have to pay much for lunch

Sapporo Ichiban. If you're going to do instant ramen at least go with the best.

Also, if you can find REAL Tonkatsu ramen, not the artificial shit, get it. It's fucking great.

Has anyone ever had pic related? I've never seen it before til today and bought a package, still haven't tried it yet though.

This shit is for sweating during that capsaicin high

This shit is the shit

black has the normal red seasoning plus a second garlic seasoning. it also has bigger pieces in the vegetable packet and sliced garlic instead of cabbage. it's my favorite noodle that I can regularly get.

the best that I ever had was this nissin bowl, but it cost a fortune to import so I only got it once.

I had 2 of a different flavor of the same company. The best instant shit noodles I've ever tried before.

Still needed doctoring, but it was pretty legit.

Is that the one with a dehydrated slab of pork?

youtube.com/watch?v=7DiQcmfN4bc
it tasted a lot better than I expected.

Man, I wish the asian grocery had raoh

Based tastes. Japanese instant ramen is truly god-tier.

Indomie and shin are decent picks when I run out of the Japanese stuff.

the best

I'll support this 100%

BBQ chicken Indomie is bretty good but my favorite flavor is the hot and spicy.

The first time I had this I couldn't finish it cause it was too spicy. For some reason it was a lot more bearable the 2nd time, it has a good flavor beyond just the heat.

You can get it in a 5 pack, without the bowls and dehydrated pork, for a lot less.

Still like twice/three times the price as it is in Japan though.

너구리 is nice

Maybe the best if you're a disgusting Aussie.

Cheese ramen lol. Korean brand. Like easy mac but better.

I still need to try this, I can't find it locally, guess I need to order some online. I usually get the red Shin Ramyun and the Nongshim Neoguri.

I recently got a pack of Sapporo Ichiban Miso that I've yet to try.

cancer
cancer
more cancer
instant noodles is the most carcinogenic general food you can buy

So what ingredient is carcinogenic?
Can you show a photo of that ingredient appearing in the list of ingredients in OP's brand?

sure
its the fried noodles,
the plastic youre boiling it in,
and dehydrated sides

>its the fried noodles,
That's not an ingredient. Which of the specific ingredients is the problem.

>the plastic youre boiling it in,
I don't boil noodles in plastic. I boil them in a metal saucepan on my stove.

>and dehydrated sides
Again, what specific part of them is carcinogenic? Does any vegetable magically become carcinogenic if I let it dry out? If I slice an apple and stick it in my dehydrator at what point does it become cancerous?

im afraid you dont understand what cancer is.

How much healthier are non-fried ramen noodles compared to the regular ones?

Ingredients list of pic related is apparently:
Noodles: Wheat Flour, Modified Starch, Contains 2% or less of the following: Salt, Vital Gluten, Yeast Powder, Emulsified Oil (Corn Syrup, Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin, Glycerin, Fatty Acid Ester, Alcohol [For Freshness]), Xanthan Gum, Potassium Carbonate, Gardenia Yellow Powder, Rosemary, Green Tea.

As opposed to Shin Ramyun's ingredients list (which doesn't seem to differentiate between the noodles and spice packet:
WHEAT FLOUR, PALM OIL, POTATO STARCH, MODIFIED POTATO STARCH, SALT, BEEF SEASONINGS (YEAST EXTRACT, BEEF BONE STOCK, BEEF EXTRACT, LIQUID CORN SYRUP, REFINED BEEF TALLOW) MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, DEHYDRATED VEGETABLES (GREEN ONION, MUSHROOM, CARROT) RED PEPPER, SUGAR, SOY SAUCE POWDER (HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN AND CORN GLUTEN, MALTODEXTRIN, SALT), SPICES(BLACK PEPPER, GARLIC, ONION, GINGER), SOY BEAN PASTE POWDER (SOYBEAN, MALTODEXTRIN, SALT), RED PEPPER SEED OIL, POTASSIUM CARBONATE, OLEORESIN CAPSICUM, OLEORESIN PAPRIKA, CORN FLOUR, GINGER, SODIUM CARBONATE, DISODIUM INOSINATE, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, SODIUM METAPHOSPHATE, SODIUM TRIPOLYPHOSPHATE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, T-BHQ, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE, RIBOFLAVIN COLOR. CONTAINS WHEAT AND SOY. MANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES EGG, MILK, FISH, AND SHELLFISH.

Indomie's most well known for the stir fry noodles but they also have really good noodle soups too. The special chicken flavor is my favorite.

>don't have to pay much for lunch

is this a meme? even for the cheapest packs i pay like 2$ for 100g.

Nice non-answer, there.

overrated

classic oriental top ramen is the best.

Hmm never tried this one but if the asian grocer has it i'll give it a shot.

Cheap ramen in the states is $0.20 for 85 grams. You can debate if it is even ramen, but it is the cheapest calories money can buy.

Shit taste tbqh

YES

They have lower amounts of fat (like 5% of DV per package vs 20%). I think it's pretty decent, although a bit more expensive (like 6 dollars for four of them).

While I love Mi Goreng, you can really feel the msg intake after eating it, and I can't help but feel sick. I've heard the IndoMie brand ones have the least though.

can you not read? It says "RAMYUN." This means that it is ramen.

YOu are all wrong
The only answer is SHIN BLACK

Picante Beef.

>original flavour

Why tho? You could bought the Calamansi/ Chilimansi flavour but you didnt

This guy has been reviewing instant ramen since 2002. When you can't speak enough moon to go on Japanese cooking forums, I guess this guy would be the nearest expert.

theramenrater.com/

That kind.

This kind. Based tonkotsu broth.

itsuki kumamon

Doesn't Nissin use artificial flavours? That's vile.

Duck flavored is a god send

>pleb night on Veeky Forums

Allow me to wrap up this thread

not every asian noodle is ramen you fucking mongloids

i see more yakisoba in this thread than anything

lol this kid thinks shin red is better than shin black, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

stfu you plonker.

>mi goreng

Fucking disgusting, I spent 8 weeks in Indonesia and that or nasi goreng with pickled cucumber and carrots is the only fucking thing they serve outside of 7eleven

Pic related is the best instant ramen

>rendang
>satay
>bakmi ayam
>nasi padang
>soto
>kwetiau sirem
>kwetiau goreng

I'm so sorry you spent eight weeks in Indo and ate nothing at all. A lot of the good food there is found in the street stalls, bro.

Shin Ramyun is china-tier. They literally found traces of metal and arsenic in the sauce packets.

I'm sticking with Japanese products

>I'm sticking with Japanese products
Of course you are.
:^)

This.

Light lemongrass notes with additional oil packet and great texture

UUUOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH, wish they sold this in my neighborhood

Same

Frankly, the seasoning is spicy enough, but the noodle texture is SHIT tier, not even as good as fucking maruchan, which isn't great