If this 4 hour candle here closes below $9500 you have every reason to tether the fuck up

If this 4 hour candle here closes below $9500 you have every reason to tether the fuck up

It will.

>counting in fiat instead of satoshi
fuck off to reddit

>BTCUSD
>counting in satoshi

1 sat = 1 sat

when does it close?

What if I’m lazy and I just don’t wanna?

~3 hours

It's going down.
Smart money knows it - shorts are up 2k.

>counting in fiat instead of satoshi
also zoom out to 1 year

9.2k is the critical price faggot

multiple threads "wahh btc is crashing"
>Smart money knows it
u wot m9

There is strong support at ~9.5k too.

I am not saying BTC is crashing, but if we close below $9500 we're going to test 9k.

>Insinuating Veeky Forums is smart money

shorts are up 2k? Time for another short-holocaust. Once you stupid niggers stop gambling on market movements the whales will stop fucking with the market.

kek what a retard

Which group do you think holds the most amount of futures?
Hint: it starts with "Wall".

Also a whale noped the fuck out a few hours ago on Bitfinex. Must be something bad for him to get out like that, selling everything at market price.

must be bait.

kek

>whale
>selling everything

BTC whales can't sell everything, that is almost tautological.

I'm guessing it also has something to do with this mysterious buy wall that pops up and absorbs thousands of btc.

I'm already tether'd up, it's just whales trading coins back and forth at this point, very little new money going in.

Oh boy

Whatever, look at ETH. It's the flippening.

Who the fuck is

1) Registering in (((exchanges)))
2) Going back and forth to not only (((fiat))) but fucking Tether in 2018

Tether would be a great hedge against crypto without having to actually cash out to your bank account or keep a huge amount of fiat in your trading accounts. Unfortunately Tether is undoubtedly a scam. How many times have we seen those small dick Chinaman print new Tethers?

I agree, but there are decentralised tether alternatives that can replace it once exchanges start listing them

Already tethered at 11.2k, gl guys

>not counting in rupees
loo owner detected

XD

Guys you can use DAI instead of tether, it's a stable coin pegged on USD but is way less sketchy (check MakerDAO to see how it works). Available on bibox

The reason people use tether is because of exchange availability.

NuBits are on Bittrex