What will happen to Veeky Forums when crypto dies?

What will happen to Veeky Forums when crypto dies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

collective suicide

No I mean what will be posted on Veeky Forums after the collapse?
I don't even remember what this board used to be about.

Go back to memeshipping and stocks I guess.

Everybody will go back to /pol/

go back to spending majority of time in Veeky Forums, /g/, and Veeky Forums

Scarier to think it never dies and the people on this board become the holders of majority of world's wealth. Very very scary.

meh, Donald Trump is president of the U.S. man, anything is fair game by this point

The Whales have already left tho.
The cruel Joke in all of this is anyone with common sense already cashed out since Dec/Jan

It gets invaded by wallstreet douchebags

Move onto crypto 2.0

Veeky Forums was only created for cryptocurrency. When crypto fails, Veeky Forums will go along with it. People in business are too selfish to talk about their successful "business ideas" so Veeky Forums as a board will probably be scrubbed eventually.

That face when you will forever be a wagecuck.

>not starting your own wageslave market to buy and sell wageslaves

I will miss you guys. It really is a fun board. Glad I had the chance to meet you all in this space and in this time.

Why live

Crypto will die but the Link Lords will have absolute control over reality

youtube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q

Correct

back to other scams - stock exchanges

>What will happen to Veeky Forums when crypto dies?
That's like asking what will happen to gaming when the internet dies. Dyor on crypto.

This and everyone still here will go back to talking about resumes and kneepads

>anyone with common sense already cashed out since Dec/Jan

the smartest people made a killing during the bear market, like the people who shorted btc from 17k-20k and the people who went long at 6k

What will happen to crypto when Veeky Forums dies?

Back to trading DRYS on Robinhood.

Hopefully it goes back to how it was pre-crypto. A lot more varied content. Useful insights on how to make it. Posts from anons who made money without lucking out by buying ETH and holding.

Oh yea, thread after thread how to be a day trader and how to become a billionaire hedge fund manager. Sure miss those good ol' days.

Naah there were resume threads. General how to hustle threads. I like crypto too, but there is other interesting shit to discuss.

The same thing that happened to the American mall.

saying crypto is going to die is the same as saying the internet is going to die

/r/resumes

/r/howtohustle

go away

D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D

When crypto dies Veeky Forums will become a suicide stream board.

Veeky Forums was never more than a containment board for coinfags who were shitting up /g/

It would probably get deleted

It will turn into a good board again

Crypto will never die. As long as asians are degenerate gamblers, crypto will continue on.