Turn on food

Food or spices that acts as aphrodisiac?
I've heard oysters were, didn't turn me on, tho.

Garlic
Ginger
Chocolate
Rose petal jam
Ginseng/Ashwagandha
Maca

Methamphetamine

the only real choice you'll get in this thread

They are all literally myths

This.

If you really want to get a girl wet feed her some Rohypnol and dump a bucket of water over her head - she'll be all yours.

Many aphrodesiacs make perfect sense if you think about it.

>oysters
Reminds one of licking 'dat sweet poontang

>alcohol
Lowers inhibitions

>chocolate
contains tryptophan and phenylethylamine

A doner kebab or Chicken Pakora usually gets me in the mood.

>aphrodesiacs
yeah but thats not what an aphrodisiac is
it's something that makes you horny when consumed

meaning that fried oysters would have a similar effect as half shell

>meaning that fried oysters would have a similar effect as half shell

Where do the "rules" say that it has to be a chemical effect, and not an effect of the aroma, presentation, texture, or mouthfeel?

well, in-context it usually sounds like people who are looking for them are seeking out magical sex drive drugs.

So the answer is nowhere, this is just your special little interpretation?

Pure PEA does dick in humans unless you combine it with an MAOI which is dangerous.

It gets broken down in the bloodstream before it reaches the brain. You produce PEA naturally in your brain as a trace amine. Tryptophan is much the same way.

The effects you get from chocolate are from theobromine and caffeine along with the sugar rush.

The magical sex drive drug is called meth.

I already posted it here: Anything that isn't a psychostimulant is a bullshit myth spewed by pseudoscientific shills or general woo practitioners. Don't you think if we had a mythical food that made you horny all the time it wouldn't be banned already, or everyone on Earth wouldn't be consuming it on a daily basis?

No. Meth is your only option OP. I already said it before.

Because if it was aroma, presentation, texture, or mouthfeel then you'd be able to replicate it with things that weren't oysters

What about ecstasy?

>everyone on Earth wouldn't be consuming it on a daily basis?

Like chocolate?

>you'd be able to replicate it with things that weren't oysters

What makes you think that can't be done? Plenty of places make suggestive meals based on that very concept you're describing.

chocolate does the opposite of making me horny

I break out and it turns other people off

Yes, everyone on Earth eats chocolate on a daily basis.

Are you serious right now? Or just a gentrified hipster posting from his bubble?

MDMA is a psychostimulant, yes.

There's no such thing

>Are you serious right now? Or just a gentrified hipster posting from his bubble?

No, just using the same kind of hyperbole you did.

Clearly, you didn't mean that literally every human being on the planet (including infants, those in comas, the infirm, the asexual, and the normal outliers) when you wrote your post. So likewise I didn't mean that every human being eats chocolate every day.

But chocolate is super popular worldwide, so surely that qualifies as an example of an aphrodisiac being very popular all over the world.

>What makes you think that can't be done
Because if oysters and other aphrodisiacs were actually effective based on a non-chemical and purely physical makeup, they would sell cheap facsimiles out of whitefish
On the other hand, if aphrodisiacs were real at all, then we'd be able to isolate the things that make us horny

Like how we were able to isolate the things that make chocolate and wine good for us

Except it's not an aphrodisiac and it's popularity is hardly 'worldwide' unless the world ends at Europe and you're actually a /pol/ trolling me hard right now.

In which case 10/10 you sure got me etc, etc.

>they would sell cheap facsimiles out of whitefish

The issue is that the facsimilies which duplicate the correct texture, shape, and smell cost more to make than oysters do. So you either eat oysters, or you heat fancy high priced facsimiles at places like El Bulli (when it was still around) or Tickets.

thap map clearly is just missing data for a lot of countries

Back in Columbias there was this caribbean deli that served a mixed seafood soup with the name "tumbacatres" (bed wrecker)

>mfw 13-years old me asked the laughing waiter what the name of the soup meant
>mfw I finished eating it

Because even in developing markets chocolate consumption is still pathetically low.

It's only worldwide if you cut out the world.

>The issue is that the facsimilies which duplicate the correct texture, shape, and smell cost more to make than oysters do
No they don't
there's a reason why people make fake crab meat and its not to lose money

>and it's popularity is hardly 'worldwide

It's popular enough to satisfy your hyperbole.

>El Bulli
I've never even heard of that