Am I too diverse for such a pitiful amount? Should I sell all and go all in on one alt...

Am I too diverse for such a pitiful amount? Should I sell all and go all in on one alt? Or switch to BTC/eth and quit the alt game?

Yeah my advice, get rid of xrp, not enough room for growth. and increase your omg / neo holdings.

> poorfag asking on Veeky Forums
Advice : Get out of here you will get burn

Sell everything and go all in on LINK

Don't listen to this faggot

only 3 good ones on that list, DYOR or stay poor

Sell all but Nano, put it in PRL

Nebulas and Waltonchain.

You seriosuly won't regret it. Like i dont know how much i can stress this.

Are there any actual reasons to do this or are you all teleshills?

>asks for help
>calls us all shills

Nobody here is going to spoonfeed you mate. DYOR.

All in on NANO

>All in on NANO

I've been considering this. Would the passive income of gas be worth anything or is that just for whales?

These shitcoins are completely useless. Who is using this garbage? 99% of crypto-currency is speculation, 1% is the dark net, black/grey markets, shitposters buying VPN subscriptions and Veeky Forums passes, etc. Ok maybe 1% isn't fair. Crypto is also used as a vehicle for money laundering and tax evasion. Which is pretty significant I imagine. But hey, you can make stupid amounts of money speculating on this shit. So good luck. I am mostly just a BTC maximalist. Been buying ETH recently. If I bought into these shitcoins instead of just holding BTC and (recently) ETH, I'd be a rich motherfucker right now.

everyone should hold at least 1000 LINK if they can

Please sell everything and go back to fiat.

No OP not NEO, NANO

yes. get rid off the shitcoins and keep the legit ones

l m fucking o

> (You)
>No OP not NEO, NANO

Sorry

bitcoin is the shitcoin my dude

consider this
60% nano ( if it gets added to coinbase it's game over so you don't wanna miss it)
15% NEO ( it's better than ETH in every way and one of the best platforms right now, it can steal ETH spot if the market gets enough steam this year)
15% OMG
10% REQ
ICX won't move until mid march when they announce the wallet and DEX
FUN is too much of a nieche coin, won't last the shitcoins purge
XRP isn't worth it because NANO is better as a currency only coin

>ICX won't move until mid march when they >announce the wallet and DEX
>FUN is too much of a nieche coin, won't last >the shitcoins purge
>XRP isn't worth it because NANO is better as >a currency only coin

agree with this

Nano is gonna dump so hard. Tether up. NOW.

Bitcoin is a dinosaur. But where is all this alt adoption? To this day a lot of crypto payment processors still unironically only accept bitcoin even though bitcoin's network sucks ass. Even ethereum, the "mother scam", derives its value almost exclusively from ICOs and d'app speculation (people only bother with crypto-kitties, crypto-pussies, ethercraft, etc. because they think they're gonna make money on those games). People aren't using this shit as currency.

You do know that Bitfinex prints tethers out of their ass and are probably insolvent right?