Do you know the way

Introducing WeyCoin: weycoin.org/

> Just released on an exchange
> Less then 80k marketcap
> Built with the best meme of last year in mind
> Has an actual use, platform (coming soon), blockchain, wallets, and development team.
> Features such as voting and tipping coming very soon.
> Clear road map and website
> Only 80m coins right now, very low supply
> Lightning network, segwit, very low transaction fee. Took me literally 5 seconds to transfer over 5k wae coins.
> Active and friendly community
> Master nodes just released yesterday

B-BUT MUH KEY LOGGER:
virustotal.com/#/file/00739a62d0617a36ab3d497cb6a580ad43f8fafef08d164fb8030785668f659a/detection
Comes up 100% clean. Even if you dont want to download the wallet you can just generate an address on the exchange coinhouse.eu/markets/waebtc

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Tach-Yon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the ground floor, get in now

please show me de wae
KouKuHdBFDwzHoAZNoaJaqxHLQzWHtXYzE

I'll go in once it reaches 1 sat

masternode up and running!
only requires 15k to set it up

Its at 15 sats and growing

You found da wey

Samefag, but those digits... absolutely murderous

Get in while you can!

>best meme of last year
appropriate eulogy

thanks just shorted 100k

thisis definitely de wae

it only same fagging if he qoutes himself you newfag

Community is shit, devs are absolute sperglord niggerfaggots. Based on a meme that has already outstayed its welcome. This is never going to go anywhere. If I had to buy a memecoin today it would probably be turtlecoin. But I fucking won't and neither should any of you fags.

I'm trips and I say this going to zero, sell this coin at 1 sat immediately

The software has a Trojan

>Active and friendly community
>Wants hype for their coin
>Cannot handle people asking questions
I have a lot of examples of the devs sperging out on discord and telegram OP. I will post them in every weycoin shill thread from now on.

t. chronically assmad link bagholder

DONT WASTE MY PRECIOUS SHITCOIN DEVELOPMENT TIME ON QUESTIONS

Uh, that's because there's a channel dedicated to dev questions. They don't want their inboxes overflowing with questions when they could just answer questions for the entire group to see.

Fuck off shill

You seem upset.

lmao faggot

is this just turtlecoin again?

Anyone here can go to discord and see that they are not answering questions actively and are far from friendly and helpful. Also the idea behind the coin is absolute shit so it doesn't have that going for it either. Just give up shill.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your fud, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But fudding isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a fudster? To join those esteemed fud ranks? To call yourself a member of the Fudman's Corps?
Fudding takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class fudsters - I mean the big guys, like Charlie Lee and Roger Ver - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight fud-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big fud.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new fud fails. Someone dismisses it as TA, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest whitepaper excerpt dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate fudders over at reddit. The Fud Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan fud you craft in your fud bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a woman's ass or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will reply a milion different images of cartoon characters inhaling.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

Copypasta: The definite sign that the shiller has run out of arguments.

mfw

fuck off Flavius

github.com/Tach-Yon

Requiring that someone disprove a negative isn't an argument in the first place, so we're squarsies ;)

Nobody asked you to disprove anything faggot.

bruh look at this dude, he listens to death grips and is a fucking LEAF

You did in a sense with your open-ended assertion.

Otherwise you wouldn't be in this silly thread ;)

>shit meme response from a shill for a shit meme coin

top wew

You have to go back

holy shit these newfags

look at this dude

>github.com/Tach-Yon
dude that shit is trojan in a fucking box.

fucking cancer post.

I am in this silly thread to provide facts about this shitcoin XD