Kitchen filth

What was the longest you've gone without cleaning up your kitchen or doing the dishes?
Mine was 3 weeks

Pic related is I think 2 weeks worth. The water in most of the dishes smelled of something rancid and rotting

And no, I don't have a washing machine, and installing one would be too much work for washing the dishes of just one person

>I really hate myself sometimes

I don't have the counter space, let alone enough dishes to use a new one every time I cook, to go more than a couple days, and I am adamantly against staking dishes in the sink "to soak"; all it does is make the entire thing need to be washed instead of just wiping down to top right after you use it.

I never pretended like there was a lot of logic in my actions

Of course it's easier to just wash after use

But if you don't, it's a lot easier to have mushy filth than hardened filth

You should get a wife.

user I didn't come here for this
Plz no bully

>ants everywhere
>mouse shit everywhere, in every pan
>crickets hopping all over kitchen
>spiders and webs
>dust
>peeling, water damaged walls
>broken garbage disposal, accumulative food clogging pipes
>Blackfoot dirty floor
>Squeaky, grimy cabinet handles
>Pointless, broken dishwasher
>cat food all over the floor
>possums
>leaving trash and wrappers in the sink
>using bathroom drain plugs to help wash dishes
>cat hair and litter tracked in kitchen
>cat vomit
>trash bin full of beer cans
>leaving non-kitchen related shit all over counters and table
>fruit flies and maggots in forgotten rotten foods
FUCKING KILL ME

That sounds more from a novel than from reality. I can't believe this actually happens anywhere unless the owner is dead

At least for the fact that the kitchen would be unusable or the user would get disease pretty damn soon, end up in hospital, and then have to clean

>pics please tho

Used to live with 5 of my highschool bros. That kitchen was disgusting. Food left everywhere, in the rice cooker, in the oven, plates and pans and shit all over the sink

When we moved out we filled a skip with trash and it wasn't enough. Didn't get our deposit back

I want to see that. Post pictures now

3 days. I just shoved dirty plates/cutlery in the washing machine and let the pans and utensils rot on the sink; gave up and washed them when flies showed up.

Wait, are you Drain Fly Guy?

>have had a history of bad roommates
>walk in sometimes after long trips, staying with parents
>still see pizza boxes on counters, filled murky tupperware on sink, dirty oily pans on stove from the last time i was there, >2 weeks ago

dont people get taught by their fucking parents not to leave dishes in the sink

maybe a little over a week
i dont have a washing machine
i dont have more than 10 dishes
i have a grand total of 3 glasses
op youre fucking dumb and disgusting

Lived with a few people. I always wash my shit after eatting worst case next day.
But they had a bowl of mysterious brown liquidity paste on there counter at almost all tomes. It would reak even if I cleaned in within 3 days another one wold be there. Never found out what it was.

Oh. And they had a storage area under the sink for dirty shit. It sat there (with food in bowls pans and plates) for about 3 months in a hot summer.

> room mates leave sealed tupperware with half eaten meals in the sink
> room mates always knock the sponges deep into the sink so you have to dig around for it
> room mates produce 10 times more dishes than they should, often getting a new glass every time they take a drink of water

why can't people have some common sense in the kitchen

Their parents enabled them.

That's the thing, when I sued to live with parents j kept everything clean

But now that I live by myself I just don't care that much. Every now and then I do have guests and it takes me like 4+ hours to get the place in a decent condition

That much about myself I already knew. But Suh reminders help in a way

Indeed it does help to have less plates and glasses because you force yourself to keep 'em clean. But then if I have someone over I don't have enough, and that's how I ended up in this situation

Well I haven't had bugs and rodents yet so there's that

a guy I used to know literally boarded up his kitchen door and stopped going in there when it got too disgusting.

This looks like a kitchen of many millennial women!

get an Asian waifu?

This thread is giving me unprecedented amounts of feels
>s-stahp

I wonder how many actual women you have ever met irl

Like a lot of other peoe said, I don't have many dishes so it's not that easy to go long without cleaning. Although Tupperware and dishes and cups add up and my sink is small but if it's really bad (like it was last night actually) I just get a bit drunk and do my dishes. I have a washer so it's not even that much of a pain.

The dirtiest part of my kitchen is my range. My oven is white and filth and grime builds up on my range and it's a pain. I should clean it soon.

>see this thread
>throw up a little in my mouth

get outta there!

That rat looks to clean to be feral :3

poor bugger just wants a sink bath

It definitely isn't.

i just clean my cooking stuff while i'm in the process of making a meal and put my flatware/plates in the washerit would be an incredibly lazy day if i left dishes around my sink, looking at dirty dishes is no fun..

that being said, roommates are usually terrible for not doing their dishes. especially hippies/stoners

About two months. I was sick of doing all the dishes all the time and my ex refused to do any ever. So I just stopped doing them.

It wasn't that bad. If you lay them out to dry instead of putting them in the sink, it doesn't start growing mold and shit if the climate is dry enough.

I lived in a dorm with 8 roommates, I've seen worse

I do the dishes after I cook/eat. Letting them pile up is disgusting. If others cooked and didn't wash, I wash them before I cook or it just grosses me out and I end up not cooking. But you, you are a nasty fuck. I have a brand new dishwasher I don't use, I don't trust it when I can do it by hand faster/better

I generally did the dishes within a few days as I don't have a lot of dishes and therefore was forced to wash an item before I could use it again. I did manage to basically never clean the kitchen itself though, could've been upwards of six months. The grease buildup on the stovetop could get so thick you could draw designs through it with a fingertip.

After reaching the breaking point of being completely fucked off at myself over it, I recently made a resolution never to go to bed while the kitchen was dirty, so every single night now the stovetop and counters at least have been getting sprayed with cleaner and wiped down. Even if I only peel myself away from the vidya at 2am I still do that shit before I get to go to sleep. Still haven't got a clue how to handle cleaning the oven or the floor but progress is being made on not being a filthy slob.

Good on you user
This is where I'm trying to get as well. Hopefully this will be a first step in figuring out the rest of the shit in my life I avoid doing