its the next bitcoin who fucking cares

in a year we will spike to $1000

> doesn't understand volume.

lol

>it's finally dipping

Yes, I can finally fucking buy in when it starts to recover

Unless I short BTC that is

gl

Yeah, I'm not an idiot. I didn't buy in yet because I saw the obvious pump and dump for what it is and couldn't judge where the top was.

The FOMO was real, but I knew that if I bought the top I'd get fucked. If the coin bounces on any of the support lines and it closes with a strong bounce on a 1h chart or something I'll probably buy in.

great time to buy more

How do I get into TA? What sites or youtubers to take a look at?

dude it's a meme, it doesn't work lol wtf, Veeky Forums should tell you this already

ain't buying before 13k sat, even thought 13.5k sat seem strong also

Babypips

You are one dumb fuck. This is exactly the place where TA is useful, finding entry and exit points.

Although, I will admit, this seems like a pump and dump and so TA has reduced usefulness.

I am not OP nor the TAfag in this thread, but to be honest, I just started trying it out myself on tradingview then began reading about the various tools you can use around September.

I did TA for things I were interested in without actually trusting my own TA for shit at first (e.g. no decisions based on it when I was new to it), then learned from the cases where my TA was just bollocks. Now I am reasonably competent.

That said, TA is not a tool of prediction. It's a tool to help you trade in an educated way. This is why so many retards on Veeky Forums thinks TA is a meme, because they keep listening to people who are bad at TA and think it's a tool to predict the market.

I'm OP, I was joking you retard.

see , it's on 0.618 retracement level

It's not a meme if you don't give it too much credit. It can't really predict longterm prices because cryptos are very volatile but it gives you a general idea of what might happen and can help you minimize your risks and as the other user said, it can help you know when to get in or get out. Learn about the Elliott Wave theory, the RSI and MACD indicators and that's pretty much all you need to know. However, always take it with a grain of salt because it's not always right. It's more useful in real stocks than in cryptos.

missed this line, maybe time to jump in actually

Yup, I agree with you. I'll probably buy in around that area, since it looks like BTC is forming a hammer on the 4h chart it probably won't dump further.

By this I mean of course that if BTC dumps hard then it'll probably hold back Nano and every other altcoin too.

Sorry, I didn't pay attention to the ID, am brainlet.

Hmm, I drew a fib retracement from bottom to top of what seems like wave 1. The place it's bouncing is perfectly on 0.236 fib retracement when looked on like that. If this is wave 2, then wave 4 might retrace deeper.

Yeah, 1 hour chart and all, but it's the only way you can get the resolution for this kind of market movement.

Thats pretty helpful actually seeing it this way. I was wondering where the middle was. It rose quite quickly. I think this correction was certainly due. But like you said there might be another one coming.

Looks like it might retrace deeper still though. I'm just going to sit here and wait until we get confirmation it's bouncing.

Here we go, now it'll probably go to 0.618.

i bought at 0.0018 am i fucked

dude, sell once in a while.

nice, doing the same thanks to you and your chart.

It needs to confirm a bounce either here or at 0.5. When we get a confirmed bounce, I'll definitely buy in and ride what will be wave 3.

at least you can dream about it.

a 1000$ / price per nano is equal to a
> 100B$ marketcap. you know how much mcap BTC has and You propably also know that it took 8years to reach that.

it ain't over yet boyo. check the massive c-clamp on the 1 hr ichi

Good spot. I still think it's dubious to buy in right now. We haven't closed the current 1h candle yet and it might keep dumping even after it closed despite closing green.

I'm taking it very easy right now, looking for a good opportunity to buy.

this reminds me of the week iota went to $6

now it's back to just over a dollar

and still over priced

the 50% retracement level lines up perfectly with the ichimoku baseline on the 2 hr. I'd wait for that as an entry if I gave a shit about redditblox.

exactly, nano still has zero value proposition or reason to appreciate. It already was a retard trap but this pump is about to burn a new generation of bagholders.

desu, I don't like Nano that much but given that you can pay twitch streamers with it now suggests that Nano is on a strong path to further adoption

Very skeptical about the fact that about 25% of the coin supply is in one person's hands, but I would definitely buy in if it kept moving for easy gains.

the service platform offering it as a twitch donation option already offered ETH/BTC/LTC so its not like this is revolutionary or anything. If someone wanted to donate to streamers with crypto they could have already done it very easily.

OP here, either you buy in now or hope it falls to lower trendline

>desu, I don't like Nano that much but given that you can pay twitch streamers with it now suggests that Nano is on a strong path to further adoption
that sort of stuff doesn't meaningfully affect appreciation. It makes it worse.
>Very skeptical about the fact that about 25% of the coin supply is in one person's hands
This sort of shit is exactly why everything and more that's value proposition is use as a currency is dead in the water no matter how free or fast it is. Everything after bitcoin was horded mercilessly by speculators to the point where no serious institution or money will ever take it seriously. You won't see this on the news.

The hype is strong for it though, if we can confirm a bounce and see it move on to what may be wave 2, I would definitely buy in for an easy 2x.

Last chance to bounce is at 0.5 retracement line

If we can't get a strong bounce off there, I'm not going to buy in at all.

My buy order is set at 11100, I really hope it triggers

That's just below some pretty strong support. I'd go with 11710 or something (barely above the 50% retracement zone)

I personally fucking hate the fundamentals of the coin though so I'm sitting this shit out even though I know there's probably money to be made in an otherwise sideways market.

I'll just swing trade btc on a small margin instead.

Thanks for the info, I've adjusted my buy order. I sold off at 13,000 yesterday and was hoping for the dip, although this looks more like a pump and dump.

I'm only holding a few of these, nothing major. But on the off chance this does go big, I want to have some small stake in it.