It's official, niggerkikes and pajeets are afraid of chainlink

It's official, niggerkikes and pajeets are afraid of chainlink.
$10,000 EOY

>trying to circumvent his ban
Reported

>announcing a report
Enjoy your ban faggot

Indeed they're afraid, brother.

BACK IN YOUR OVEN!

Am I missing something? How is his post a bannable offense? Technically racism falls under Rule 3. And that is an anti-semitic cartoon. But there is plenty of racism and anti-semitism all over Veeky Forums? lol. I never even knew that racism was against the rules here

keep /pol/ on /pol/ is a global rule
report every racist post you see on Veeky Forums
sage

They're afraid of our coin.

just stop this Nazi shit please ffs. you will Ruin everything. WE Cant have Nice things

i can see how its going to end
>chainlink getting associated with nazi NEETs
>chainlink project getting abandoned
>nazi NEETs gonna be like "DA FUCKING JOOOSS"

newfag kys

Sergey talks to jews all the time

Report these people. They are either retarded or not actual link marines. They are forcing an association between sergey/link and nazism, which will turn real investors off. Its memes that show in google search when you search for "sergey nazarov" arebad enough, we dont need nazi shit there too. report these losers

my friend, what i wrote has nothing to do Or sound like im new. im on Veeky Forums since 2009 so shut up you Piece of Shit and Start to think about consequences of the Nazi larp. im here long enough to know what 4chin can ruin

Gas yourself JIDF

For fucks sake you raging autist. Give it the fuck up you literal child.

WE

$10,000 EOY check em

Nah I've noticed far less edgy things than this getting deleted. Some janitor/mod holds link and doesn't want this to spread I bet. Whoever it is thank you.

>nazi larp
>larp

Is be a faggot one of your global rules?

No you faggot. You were reported because you said you were going to tweet Sergey some shitty Veeky Forums memes. Post all the autistic shit you want here, but stop fucking with people on twitter.