Is the crypto dream over? Feels like we're just trending downwards from here. No media hype, no more slow steady growth...

Is the crypto dream over? Feels like we're just trending downwards from here. No media hype, no more slow steady growth. Nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Landm_Marius
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy shit you must be new. Stop listening to these self proclaimed "bears", they're just december buyers who are salty they bought high. The same idiots that thought BTC was going to go up forever now think its going down forever after baby's first crash

>first sell off

Binance has been hacked.
Coinbase has fraudulent accounts.
Do not buy in now.

>doubling in 1 month is a bear market

You’re okay, user.

Don’t go to ethphoenix.io tomorrow.

Actually surprisingly sound advice - just chill and play this hand you've been dealt. You want to buy when everyone thinks it's over and at the moment it doesn't even seem like anyone thinks it's over - sack up and buy the dips...

You gotta feel that way so the market can have the liquiditu to pump again

>No media hype

thank god

>not a bull trap

Buy at the bottom. This is going down this weekend and will tank on the 27th. Cap this if you want.

>100% gains in a month is a bulltrap
>not knowing what a bulltrap is

>it's your baby...

Should i move my icx to someplace else? Where??

Tether. If this plays out as expected you will be able to buy double the amount soon enough...

Also this guy has been openly calling it on twitter:

twitter.com/Landm_Marius

He sees the bottom at mid $7k. I think that is optimistic.

how low do you expect bitcoin to go to?

Strong resistance at $6k. That's all I can say.

Shame your mum butthole doesnt have a strong resistance

Take the tip or not. The market is getting rekt.

You mom is so fat i have to roll her in flour to find the wet spot

She is SO FAT though, there are many wet spots

Cuz she is so fat yknow she has yeast infections between her fat flapping fat flaps that junky whores would be proud to have in their vagooonas

When she dies of pizza overdose they will struggle to find an oven to cremate her in cuz she is so fat, her fat will melt the steel pipes in the oven, like the exhaust pipes will literally melt. Can fat melt steel beams? Your moms fat can.

Either build a bigger, sturdier oven, or cut her into pieces. Cut my mom into pieces! Which one will it be?

>binance has been hacked
proof?

This is the top, my dude. It's barely holdings its ground right now.