What two sodas do you like to mix together?

What two sodas do you like to mix together?

Bacafdi 151 and shellfish semen

pepsi diet and mountain dew

any root beer soda + any fruit flavor soda.

sometimes when i get fast food, ill mix A&W rootbeer with fanta orange soda.

when i was younger i would mix mountain dew with pepsi at the Circle K by my house.

Ginger ale and diet coke

mix milk and Gatorade - delicious.

hi-c+sprite for maximum kickass

Toothpaste and orange juice

I would do this exact combo, so good

Pink lemonade and sprite.

Blue powerade and orange fanta mixed creates a neon green drink that looks nauseating but tastes great. Used to have that shit all the time in my college cafeteria.

All of them

Suicide or bust

Pretty much anything with Sprite.

I used to mix sodas like crazy. I'd mix them so much all it tasted like was sugar.

I approve this message

Ribena and tango apple I love it

mtn dew voltage and aloe soda. It's surprisingly refreshing.

Cola/Pepsi + Fanta/Mirinda, 50:50
It's so popular in Germany, they even have that mix on the menus in most restaurants.

I get a Vanilla shake and add orange Fanta

Sprite and codeine

Ginger ale and nyquil

>codeine
>nyquil
>are sodas
But i guess it was worth the cultural reference, tyrone

I don't drink soda very often anymore but does anyone ever go to the soda machine in fast food places/restaurants and just take a bit of each soda until it's full? Sometimes it becomes layered and the flavor will change as I drink.

>Tyrone

Lean was invented by George Costanza

At fast food places, I used to always mix lemonade and sprite, or sprite and hi-c/whatever fruit flavored thing they had. I also used to mix baja blast and normal mountain dew at Taco Bell.

>mix baja blast and normal mountain dew
you absolute madman

Pepsi and Coke

Diet Coke and Sprite
Orange Fanta and Sprite

Also, my mom invented this new drink where it's half iced tea and half lemonade. It's good

coke and wild cherry fanta from the hat

Your mom is secretly Arnold Palmer.

Pepsi and coke.

Both have their weaknesses but working together....

Its hard tho cause usually there is one or the other.

Dr. Pepper and root beer is god tier. However you have to be careful how much root beer you mix in because it can quickly overpower and become the only flavor instead of a nice mixture.

Sprite and Orange Fanta.

Root beer and Dr Pepper

Crush, Fanta, and Sunkist

loved Spezi as a child

don't really mix sodas anymore, but mixing beer with some orange soda really is a nice way to drink a bit in the afternoon without being drunk at 8pm

More than 15 years ago I'd mix something I called The Ice Breaker, because it tasted like the gum: pepsi + barqs root beer + sprite.

All sodas from the machine in equal portions

When I was younger I used to mix those 3 liter shasta sodas together to get awesome combinations. I wonder if they still sell them these days.

>Not loving Spranta.

>beer
>with orange soda
wat

Coke and Dr Pepper

yes family dollar sells shasta cola and i think sams club does too

Oh good.
I haven't had shasta in forever. It would be a nice change of pace from regular Coke, Sunkist, Dr. Pepper, and Western Family generic sodas.

Coca cola and lemonade is my choice

where everthey have those soda machines that have a touchscreen and a butt load of flavors.(usually in Jack in the box)
i mix 3/4 of lemonade with 1/4 grape drink(soda, hi-c,powerade.) shit is amazing

Sierra Mist and Cranberry Sierra Mist.

Hi-C and powerade

Green drink is best drink

This guy.

this x100, or pepsi and dr pepper.

it was the only thing i drank when i worked fast food part time. dr pepper tastes like shit on its own.. but a shot into a pepsi is pretty fuckin good

beer and vodka

Soda water and soda water, you fat fucks

I used to make proto Baja Blast by mixing Mountain Dew and blue Powerade, it was almost identical to what they have now. I'd also do it with Mellow Yellow (underrated drink btw) and it's be much darker and more robust

I remember getting addicted to spezi in Germany, I wish they sold something like that in the US, I've resorted to mixing it myself but it's not the same.
BODEINE BRAZY (BWEEEEEEE)

I mix 3:1 lemonade and sprite. I like fizzy lemonade but they don't have it in the US.

I also like mixing 1:1 cream some and orange soda.

Blue Powerade and sprite with a bit of lemonade

Coke and Sprite
Roughly a 3:1 ratio of Coke to Sprite but you can go with less Sprite and it still improves Coke's flavor.

coke and lemonade

>diet pepsi
well no shit it will taste unpleasant. aspartame and milk together is like OJ and toothpaste.