Which one do you hate the most?

A) the singularity cult
B) neets trying to flip $100 into $100,000 then cash out
C) virgins dreaming of swooning women with their blockfolio
D) brainlets with 0 self-awareness
E) unironic racists

biz reflects the current state: increasingly hard to find something good among the 99.9% of shit that needs to go away

F) subjectfags

I don't hate anyone, buying shitcoins low and selling high is enough of a concern for me

this post reeks of plebbit

>Being racist is le bad

reality check: it actually is, you lonely fucking losers

>if you're not Veeky Forums, you're reddit

I am part of A,B, and E

A) LINKfags need to be sterilized

>unironically thinking every racist is lonely
I bet you are a fucking 4/10 virgin

>A) the singularity cult
I think it's hilarious they are gonna lose all their money on that freakshow coin.

F) People think that they are superior to others by making posts like these.

They're all the same people.

> A) the singularity cult
literal retards
> C) virgins dreaming of swooning women with their blockfolio
i wish they dreamed of cute bois instead
everyone else is ok

You.

t. sheltered cuck

>Defending racists/racism
>Ever
You're both massive piles of shit

All these is what makes up biz

stop larping faggot

Pathetic

I'm b, fell for the study programming meme and I'm from a poor country, leave me alone Pls

i hate everyone on this board
i just hate all of these faggots
i come here to shill my shitcoins which we then pump and dump with my telegram of mini whales
we pumped INT and JNT and dumped on you faggots

The smell of Veeky Forums

Go fuck yourselves

>this post too

Probably D, but let's go over each.
A) Just wasting everyone's time and why I don't spend much time on Link threads anymore
B) I don't mind them much as long as they're open to the idea of having to learn and basically work for it. The "I need a safe 10X in a month" are who piss me off.
C) I assume most of those posts are attempted as jokes.
D) This group doesn't even try to improve, just shout harder.
E) I believe everyone is, but when that's the most interesting thing someone has to say about themselves it feels forced and dumb.

I agree. I hope adding more filters will make me want to stay here.

No coiners

F) Indian / Pakis slightly followed by turks in crypte groups

95% of all stupid questions, fud, hate or in generell stupid stuff comes from these people.

Geoblocking southasia would improve crypto.

>D) brainlets with 0 self-awareness

this one, because I can't understand how it's possible. it's like trying to imagine not existing or what happens when you die, or what jumping into a black hole would be like... I don't understand HOW someone can't have any self-awareness

you're right
i am racist against whites and that's a good thing

If you can't imagine any of those things then you are the brainlet

"imagine" was the wrong word, I meant I can't know what those things are like, so it would just be a fantasy to think about. It's the same with people who have no self-awareness, I can't know what it's like, I have no reference for it.

If you still take issue with my point then feel free to clearly describe these concepts and enlighten me.

I really turned 100 into 100k with Monero.

The 1% is LINK faggot

You just had to slip in that last one didn't ya, leftycuck

F) whining faggots like OP

F) OP is always a faggot

I hate the threads that have absolutely nothing to do with crypto or finance.
Its pathetic and obnoxious. The watch/cologne/weed/booze/car threads especially

>only rights are racist

They're hypocritical racists while trying to virtue signal that they're morally superior by pretending to not be. Utterly pathetic.

A-D.

I cashed out all my ETH at 1200. Missed buying the dip at 600 cause I thought I could get it at 500 so I've been a no coiner for the past couple months. Buy is it liberating. I still stop in once every few days to read Veeky Forums but those stays are getting shorter and shorter.

Holy shit once you spend a few weeks away from this place and come back the delusion and retardedness of this board is literally sickening. I know it wasn't that bad and it got a lot worse last November but still you start to realize none of these coins will ever amount to anything and the crypto community is literally filled with the bottom dwellers of society that will never make it.

I'd still get back in at $500 ETH though.

Option D sounds like the "all of the above" to me.

I’m hoping for a long and slow bloodletting down to $500 then staying there for a year or two

A

I bet you watch basketball and football without a second thought, lol.

Jesus christ you /pol/tards are at the same level as fucking Trigglypuff, and you call other people pathetic kek

F) people who think TA makes predictions and thinks all TA is of the same quality, calling it a meme on that basis

gonna have to go with D, OP