Friendly reminder that half the XLM supply will be given away for free in Africa

Friendly reminder that half the XLM supply will be given away for free in Africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pRpeEdMmmQ0
nollycoin.com/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that sounds like a huge mother fucking crash is coming

You’re an idiot. When you FUD this way it shows that you’re willing to buy it. At least invent a story about how you lost your XLM in your wallet. This nigger thing is just comical.

>buy XLM now
>SJW start buying this shit
>sell your bags

oh no, more people using the currency will definitely make sure the price goes down. /s Thanks, just bought 100k

Already suffered from a mass exodus. soon it will drop to .01 after reddit realizes they are just pawns and losing their money ( they care more about money than they do their pet niggers)

I bought some at $0.35 and some at $1 lol should i offload bags now or wait till breakeven at least??? Thinking of buying more REQ this XLM shit is doing nothing

Anyone else has a stop loss at least? Mine is at 3300 sats.

IOTA tier FUD. remember what happened to IOTA when these retards FUDed it?

I actually held it until about a week ago when I did the minimal research I should have done before buying it.

It's not FUD, it's information from their website.

>this XLM shit is doing nothing
>Thinking of buying more REQ

You're assuming those poor niggers who this is given to for free will actually start using a fake internet money and now all immediately try to cash it in for fiat. Guess what will happen to the price of xlm? Enjoy.

Counterpoint: it is both.

I'm sorry if spreading the truth triggers you. I missed the memo saying Veeky Forums should be a safe space where you're only allowed to say positive things.

well hopefully they won't know how to use it and the coins get lost forever. best case scenario i suppose.

I don't think you understand what I meant, I was cheering you. It fine.

Ok sorry Sir. *shits in street*

Funny, white boys weren’t mad when billions of lumens were given away to BTC holders and people who signed up with their email.

Over 10 years it will be distributed to partners and projects. 10 years rofl. You have to be a moron to not understand how little that inflation matters over that long a period while xlm is mooning

Thats why you dont put money on SJWs. Let em live im shit, you take care of you and yours.

>XLM becomes an actual currency that sees actual use and circulation
>/bizpol/ thinks this means it will dump and die
LOL

>*Tips hat to Stellar*

While xlm is mooning, that's the key purse there isn't it? Good luck with that that, this shit has been dumping non stop and the sentiment now is the it's the sjw charity coin now everywhere but the stellar Reddit echo chamber. Good luck though.

Because white people are financially fluent.

Giving this away to a bunch of niggers devalues it. And you know it.

Is it LARP or you really are that stupid? You guys should never have kids. Americans?

>/s
>>>/reddit/

Do these people really type like that?

In before the niggers just loose it all forever, cutting the available supply in half.

Are you serious? How old are you? I’m not familiar with Veeky Forums but you guys sound like you are either very young or mentally impaired.

>niggers using crypto currency
>actual use and circulation

I don't know why but i think you might be retarded

Wow price is gonna car show hard. Feel bad for xlm holders. Poor ass shit skins are gonna sell immediately if they know how to use an exchange. If they give them away on paper wallets then billions of lumens will probably just disappear.

this already happened.

why do lefties still think donating to africa is gonna fix it when decades of doing so have achieved nothing

>I’m not familiar with Veeky Forums but you guys sound like you are either very young or mentally impaired.
Welcome to Veeky Forums.
[spoiler]now get out [/spoiler]

>cucks buy xlm
>sjw devs give it away for niggers who use it like a fish not a fishing rod anyway
>price tanks

lol
let alone the fact that all of you are buying something that already know about, are you all retarded? once entire biz/reddit/discords talks about a coin it means there is no more money coming in, you won't lose too much AT BEST

holy fuck people like you are the reason why I'm getting rich, keep buying top 50 bags lol

Am the only one that thinks this is a good thing, once niggers dump there coins( what everyone is saying will happen) and price crashes I'm gonna buy so much of this shit gains will be incredible

reminder to always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says. SEE: nano

It is not fud and when Iota got fud it never recovered back to its ATH. This is what will happen with XLM as well. See you below $0,10 pajo.

Yeah you low iq shitskin. Niggers are too dumb to money.

This, investing for the future is probably the most foreign concept to these mud hut monkeys. They will sell it faster than an ico flipper can

They're planning to do drops over the next 10 years.

Probably mentally impaired. Only a mentally impaired person would hold Stellar.

Lots of projects do airdrops to get the ball rolling. That's different from waiting for some neet cucks to pump value into your coin and then diluting that value by giving it away for free in a giant virtue signalling scheme.

That would be nice.

They already use mobile phone credits that they send to each other for payments many places in Africa due to a lack of serious banking services and due to a lack of trust in their shitty governments currencies. They're more used to the crypto payment experience than most westernfags and mobile wallets and custodian wallets accessed via mobile or mobile wallets backed up password encrypted in the cloud will make it easy.

Africa's economy will explode over the next decades due to wireless internet and online money services causing them to be able to skip many financial and technological infrastructure development steps.

Are you holding XLM?

youtu.be/pRpeEdMmmQ0

Any coin that makes a big show about being a non profit or not caring about being an investor is a cancer. It needs to be killed off so the body of the patient can be healthy. I’m talking to you IOTA. And you mobius. And you xlm

>Africa's economy will explode

Aftricans should be genocided for being subhuman. If they had then intelligence of a human being an exploited their natural resources and actually did something productive. Africa would literally be the wealthiest continent on Earth. Hell at one point Mansa munsa or whatever that niggerkang is had most of the worlds gold because salt was such a valuable commodity at the time. And what have these subhuman niggers done since then,

Nothing absolutely nothing. Africas resources are wasted on subhuman filth

Your prediction would make sense, if it wasn't for the most important part of the equation, name Africa being inhabited by Africans.

Plus the fact that China decided to take over where the British, Dutch and French left off. They're bleeding the continent dry for every fucking resource they've got.

Africa always has, and will continue to be the toilet of the world. If China decides to grow a conscience one day, India or some other riding superpower will pick up where they left off and exploit the continent of retards.

they distribute them to people who want to open a wallet. with the base reserve being lowered to 1XLM this means they'll be giving around that much per person which means a tiny percentage of the supply would go to africa. but they're giving them to anyone not just africa. so go ahead poltard, sell your moon tickets, this is definitely not to generate network effect right?

uhuh

>I don't need anymore the Bank !

Yeah sure Jamal.

damn people are using XLM for something other than speculating! what a shitcoin!

keep holding those nano/trx bags

>Anyone.
Yeah add pajeets too.

Friendly reminder that we can't colonize shit with a small world population, and the weakest link is as good as the strongest on a limited map ( earth ) - Better level up everything to standard then upgrade than move up too quick and be outmanned or facing situations where we could of come on top if we put away our childish egos.

Experience life more.

like I said, stay poor, at least you won't hold a coin that pajeets and niggers also hold right?

Whatever you're smoking... smoke less of it.

>India
>Super power
God, the absolute state of Veeky Forums

-Africa is toilet of the world.
-India is super power.
Kekest of keks.

XLM is not an investment. It's a charity.

Dump boys

Can’t wait to buy xlm off of kunta kinte for the low low.

Yeah this shit is gonna drop as soon as they distribute it. I volunteered a couple years ago installing irrigation systems to rural farms and our translator basically told us they were just gonna dig up the pipes and sell them as soon as we were gone. Idk why but they just have zero foresight.

Why did you even go? Were you trying to get on Humanitarians of Tinder?

yes but nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger the daddy coin is bleeding right now and I'm suffering. We're suffering. I'm losing so many dollars.

It was free and i thought it would look good on CV. Women out there are legit disgusting tho.

>Veeky Forums gets mad at Ripple for its corporate ties
>Veeky Forums gets mad at Stellar for its charity approach

It's like you just want to get mad at everything for the sake of it

Eat shit and go back, nigger. No ones mad we just aren’t retarded and enjoy excessive amounts of banter. Kys.

stop FUDing my lumies

Dumped my dindu tokens last month. Feels good to be actually making money again

Why don’t you put your money where you mouth is and actually pick up 100k worth after this revelation. I dare, pussy.

since it's kinda relevant what does Veeky Forums think of this: nollycoin.com/

because i literally can't make up my mind.

This all sounds like good news if you have faith in the long run practicality of stellar

Huge discount on xlm from dumpers and the fact that a large sum of those coins will be essentially burned.

Stories, please.

More stories plz.

Your ego is your most important attribute. It’s the only thing that can’t be put away. Everybody here knows this already.

Typical circlejerk of morons who bought high and sold low. Move along.