Turns out its a fucking scam. i guess no surprise there

turns out its a fucking scam. i guess no surprise there.

Any news?

according to what homie?

well this is what is setting off my alarms.
Today was the start of their pre sale. admittedly it was a good deal 0.00003 eth a token. but then i recieve this email not even 12 hours after the sale begun.

s you may know, the BoldPure Private Sale is currently going on right now. We are currently sending out bonuses to those who have contributed certain amounts. When you contribute to our Private Sale, your bonus will be added!

Contributions of 0.5 ETH or more will receive 500 Bonus BLDP tokens
Contributions of 1 ETH or more will receive 1500 Bonus BLDP tokens
Contributions of 3 ETH or more will receive 5000 Bonus BLDP tokens
Contributions of 7 ETH or more will receive 8000 Bonus BLDP tokens
Contributions of 10 ETH or more will receive 11000 Bonus BLDP tokens

Our Private Sale contribution address is 0x34319467B7De7E8eaBEB1C53572DD3b446ba64B5

Please make sure you are using a wallet that can accept ERC20 tokens (Such as MEW, Metamask, Mist, etc.)

If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at [email protected]

i mean you were already getting a good deal by being apart of the pre sale why would they not even 12 hours into the sale do this?

looks and sounds scummy as fuck.

never heard of it

Not a scam, what the fuck?
They're offering bonuses, idiot.

They’re offering a bonus for early investors. How is it a scam? Are you autistic?

I threw in like 50 bucks last night for shits and giggles in hopes that it would take off but got no second email like you got... i smell scam as well bro

I got the same email. It’s a bonus for the presale only

I think it’s fucking great.

Yeah, sounded a scammy as fuck, no legit ico sends its' contribution address like that. No website nothing. Its ironic, an ico that was proposing something to solve the scam icos problem was a scam ico.

got to love irony.

I’m throwing in some ETH in March

I missed out on the presale

ITS NOT THE BOLDPURE ETH ADDRESS YOU DUMB FAGGOTS. THEY LEAKED THEIR EMAIL LIST TO SCAMMERS.

the presale only begun today it has 3 days of it left.

I too think this is a scam but lamden did the same thing by sending their tokens to MEW...

You're an idiot.
Look up the contract address, the address that created the BLDP token is the contribution address.

And it's a nice way to do a private/presale without random fuckers joining in.

All "scam" proof is just based on speculation.

This isn’t a scam though.

Do you guys just like to FUD everything?

why havent you bought yet then user? so far only like 4 eth have come in...

FUDDING a good project: the thread

I’m sending them an email to get in the private sale late. Have fun being autistic kek

They haven’t begun marketing yet.
Shit is going to explode.

hmm i think the two of us are only buyers so far haha

They’re doing a slow rollout. Consider yourself lucky. I haven’t even gotten any emails yet :(

i brought 59 000 tokens

If you don't like the potential behind the project, I'll take those off of your hands lol

nice, i only bought for 100 euro

you and i are the only dumbfucks to buy this scamcoin bro. i dropped .62 eth on this bullshit last night haha

Send me your tokens

0xd637Cd1a63FB1D96175eD921b7A639E2Ad7f3e90

>only 2 eth contributed so far
>sending the eth contract address on the email instead of having to log in on a site or something
>no legit ico does that
>it's not a scam guise!,1
faggots

>bro
I bet you unironically enjoy LINK memes

What is that dumb shape for the logo?

Posted this in another thread already:

I'm still on the fence, everything about it looks like the typical pajeet ico scam:
- LinkedIns with less than 100 contacts? Check.
- LinkedIns all only show BoldPure as their jobs? Check.
- Google+ accounts with 2-3 blockchain related posts but no other activity? Check.
- A project that should make sure that ICOs aren't a scam but fails to prove it's not one itself? Check.
- People posting threads about how they've put in 5-10 ETH yet the contract still only show ~2.6 ETH? Check.
- Low resolution images for the "real" team members and funky names for roadmap stages? Check.
- Creating FOMO by giving way too heavy discounts for earlier participants? Check.
- Copy pasta token contract with no presale-limit or rules regarding the ICO? Check.
- Multiple contract vulnerabilities that even show up in Etherscan? Check.
- A "trust"-token that can just be bought? Check.
- 50%+ of the Whitepaper is just about the ICO and bonuses and the rest looks like a high-school project? Check.

Would love to buy a shitton because of the discount but everything about it looks shady as fuck.
When you ask them for proof they refer to their published news, which is the same on every website.

send me 5 eth

LINK memes no. Bitbean memes yes.

The threads saying 5-10 ETH are FUD in disguise

Enjoy being paranoid

Too many women on the team.
It aint gonna do shit

all they have to do is design a website im pretty sure even women can handle that task not like they are solving or creating anything too hard.