So I only browse Veeky Forums for Veeky Forums and today I decided to check some other boards...

So I only browse Veeky Forums for Veeky Forums and today I decided to check some other boards. God the people on this site are fucking pathetic.

haha that fgt looks like somebody who buys Tron

I always thought we made the best crypto lore but the imaginations of these normies are something else.

>God the people on this site are fucking pathetic
Not sure why you had to leave Veeky Forums to figure that out.

Yea I couldn't make that shit up if I tried.

Yo what up why did you want to know about people that were in jail why did you want to talk to them member that message on SOC? I was been in jail for 3 years. Now I'm fucking super rich

You're right the people on this site are pathetic dude they're a bunch of anime fucking losers I just come here for business to

>I always thought we made the best crypto lore
Reminder that Q1 2018 isn't canon.

I'm kinda sad because you know this guy is probably alright, just trying to get through in life just like us, the only difference being that he's fucking stupid. And that's not his fault.
Hope he sold at some point and got rid of his delusions.

Veeky Forums has taken over the majority of my time spent on Veeky Forums.

I can't empathize anymore with people who care more about the petty shit on each board than they care about the moon mission.

Veeky Forums is full of normies since 2007, including you

and you

Veeky Forums alone should have showed you how pathetic this site is.

Do some exploring

Das rite

The entire board is full of retards user. But every now and then there's some border-line good info.

Who am I kidding, I just come here to laugh at all the shitcoin bag holders kek.

Fuck him he's another stupid materialistic goy, I hope he necked himself.

Reading the bitching about capeshit and SJWars on /tv/ used to be funny to me, now it's just sad.

Anyone else feel bad for him?

So many normies' life goals are a low-range sports car or a house. No ambition or goals beyond that.

I think I need to go pray after reading this.

Just took this screenshot while browsing. This post was made 1-2 hours ago. This shit happens on the regular, let that sink in.

I'm a valet attendant as my job (poorfag checking in). I have never once seen someone under 50 with a miata, and most of the people who have them are 50+ women. Lol. Literally feels like a go kart driving one. Yes I feel bad that he would want such a wack car, but he's stupid as fuck anyways.

Struggling to support family. Spend around 60k on something completely unnecessary instead of investing it into your family's future. Fucking idiot. That is, if normies pump Tron up to $1.

WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER

and (you)

/soc/ is the most degenerate board. Worse than /hc/

What the fuck are you browsing, /soc/? If you want to see worse try /r9k/

Been browsing for more than a decade but I'm still not autistic enough for /r9k/

report your findings faggot
screencaps will help

And (((them)))

for (((you)))