Mfw unironically about to be homeless on monday because i havent paid rent for 3 months and instead put it all into...

>mfw unironically about to be homeless on monday because i havent paid rent for 3 months and instead put it all into crypto

who here /poorbutstilltrying/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HC-IaTkEU00
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_-2vRj1zac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thinly veiled begging thread

so you stole 3 months of rent money? don't you feel bad about that?

no, my landlord is rent seeking scumbag
he is already rich enough

You did buy LINK with it right? Because WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Me, but i'm already homeless, my aunt left me live with her for a week or so, I don't know what to do know I went at mcdonalds but they were full of people

big, if true.

Same bro, live in shithole eastern bloc town, tooth starts to hurt cant sleep for 2 weeks, toothache go to dentist, find out I need surgery. So, homeless and no toothpain or home and toothpain....

I'm boutta be homeless mate and am essentially a no coiner right now, fuck you fuck your mother

What's the matter? Can't you buy a digital house to live in with your digital money?

Larp detected.

good luck

i laughed

i wish

>put it all into crypto
Kek

Same user but it's more because my landlord sold and I was too cheap to pay rent for a new place because I didn't want to sell any crypto

You right now:

youtube.com/watch?v=HC-IaTkEU00

I don't have a car and it's winter in Canada. In hindsight this was a really bad idea does anyone have any homeless tips? I'm gonna freeze fuck I'm dumb

You were provided with housing, and in return you had to pay rent. Whether your landlord is a poorfag or a millionaire does not matter.

Warm up those need pads

who is that guy? he looks like a jewish philosopher

Cody Cigar himself. And a philosopher he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_-2vRj1zac

squatters rights bro go find a nice run down building and set up shop that's what i do
>mfw 300k in crypto and have a whole apartment building to myself for free
>mfw stealing electricity from 3 neighboring buildings to mine with

Youre a MAINAC

he looks like a strung out rapist

where u @

>tfw student and get supported by the government until I'm 25 (I'm 22 now)
>it's more than enough to survive and to pay rent
>have 5k in bank
>reading this thread