ITS HAPPENING

SELL SELL SELL

make me fag

cannot handle the stress I lost more money than I ever earned

Who do you think you?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COINBASE IS GOING DOWN ON THE 27TH AS WELL- THE INSIDERS WERE RIGHT. PLAYERS TAKING THEIR MONEY NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EXPLAIN PLS NAO!!!

sell now bros, sub 8k in 24 hours. check em.

READ THIS THREAD- INCLUDING SCREEN CAPS:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

15k eow

checkem

>reacting emotionally to the day to day price
Just hold you absolute morons, 2018 will be a huge bull run

NO NO NO NO NO THIS WAY

TETHER UP (NOT SURE IF EVEN THAT IS SAFE) BUY THE FUCKING DIP FOR THE BULLRUN. NOT LOSING HALF MY FUCKING STACK AGAIN AS BITCOIN SHITS THE BED.

this is the dip you fucking imbecile, sorry you were too stupid to buy at 6k

INVERSE HEAD AND SHOULDERS.

How far will it dip? What do you say to the insider rumours? Oracle was saying if it falls to 9.6 bear market. 9.5 very bad.

anyway to ban pathetic faggots like them not only in real life but also from posting this shit everyday?

no idea. But the price goes down, if the price goes down you BUY. if it keeps going down you BUY MORE

if it goes up you SELL. if it keeps going up you can either SELL MORE or HOLD

all of you autists that sell low deserve to be low. Your time to sell was 11k-12k this week

Yeah thanks for that. Problem is most people are saying the price is going to tank on its own. If coinbase is stopped from trading then everything is fucked. Not going to buy if there is a much better entry point soon.

Ffs we're going towards $9.5s

9200 absolute bottom.

why would coinbase randomly stop trading for no reason, and you're not allowed to reply with a reddit screencap of baseless FUD

Oh shit a bullish tripfag. What are some predictions cuck. For the screencap or course

It's not baseless. 1. the guy called the top of 10.5k exactly. 2 there have been shady as fuck messages posted from coinbase's private chat between insider. I refuse to look at it. Research yourself if you must.

>the guy called the top of 10.5k exactly
so do you think that he can see the future or some shit? Or how does that indicate that he has insider info?

What makes you say that? Just like the absolute bottom of 15k 12k 10k or 8k? It had nearly 100% growth in a few weeks. Retracing half of that would put us at 8900.

Probably support levels. I'll be buying around there.

brainlet.jaypeg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Whales move the price.
He knows when and how much.
Tell us more insider info. Price of bitcoin continues to tank. Think this is real.