She's defrosting the Hawaiian punch cuz she bought it warm from Walmart n had no ice...

>she's defrosting the Hawaiian punch cuz she bought it warm from Walmart n had no ice. Other than that she's making fried kiwi and bout to put them pink Easter marshmallow peeps on the fryer.

No on so many levels. This is a wifey/food cringe thread now.

yo that shit looks fuckin good. lmao fuckin white peple don't know shit about how to cook

Mm mmmm sugar pie

You jus mad cuz u ain't be gettin a REAL woman to come cook

The fuck you doing defrosting something warm.

Your a dumb ass

i know rite??? xD

Mmmm melted plastic. A true delicacy.

She put the whole bottle in the freezer and froze it solid. That's why

I'm pretty sure fried chicken and almost all southern food is originally white people food that slaves learned to cook.

Those hands look Asian and I wouldn't put it past Asians to create something ridiculous like that.

>Asians
>Not white

Yeah don't matter what you is so long as you ain't white. Cuz white people suck xD

When did Asians become white? If Asians are white then doesn't that mean Native Americans are white therefore the "Indian" massacre was a white on white crime?

It can't be a crime because crime is what black people do.

>this is what liberals actually believe trump believes

No. White people are incapable of crime in the same way that black people can't be racist. It's just a fact of the world.

Asians are honorary aryans, because unlike other coloreds they have their shit together

Yeah like them good folk in Syria.

Huh?

That's the joke, they are making fun of girls who post horrible pics about throwing down in the kitchen.

I'd seriously break up if I saw that shit being posted on Twitter

>bihh

>#and

Is she legitimately retarded?

Huh?

I've seen several long time journalists do shit like that. But based on the food yeah she is.

anyone ever tried cooking and then bf hugs you from behind? feels good desu

#wifeymaterial thread?

My ex used to do this shit. Hated it. When until after I'm finished cooking, then you can start sucking me off. Do you /want/ to eat burned stir-fry? DO YOU?!
Cumdumpsters will never understand that their place is no longer in the kitchen, but in their bedroom, waiting to receive the D.

>but in their bedroom
Err...
>but in THE bedroom
FIx'd.

I think you have a bit of tism.
I enjoy some skinship, and I can manage that without fucking up the food