Alcohol

Just turned 21 what should I buy first as a legal man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_pj6UEvtXU
youtube.com/watch?v=XNtTEibFvlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cheap beer, $25 vodka, spend the rest of the money on hearty meal before drinking and cocaine to ride on later that night.

bleach and hawaiin punch

A hooker.

Bought 2 cans of Fosters at midnight on my birthday and have had almost no sober days since. Careful out there, buddy.

If you're in Texas, get yourself a Shiner.

1 whole gallon of debt and crippling depression

not all of us are pathetic weak men like yourself

Just go to the bar and ask what's good on tap.

Start off adulthood without pretentions - a man's way - with a cool refridgerated Bud.

Welcome to the club friend

You should drink tequila while listening to Tequila! by The Champs and doing the Pee-wee Herman dance. In a bar. It has to be in public or it doesn't count.

fucking kill yourself.

I've had that since I was in highschool.

What is the biggest amount of beer you can buy that still counts as a single product?
t. non americano

Treat yourself to something decent

This guy knows what's up

I thought the legal age was 16 in Germany

Ayinger is decent tier. Unertl and Schneider is god tier.
It is. As is the age of consent

St benardus abt 12

Noob

Did what I did with my first legal drink. Sell it to minors for double the price.

>Age of consent?

Momma mia!

I am also 21 and Jack Daniel's was my first alcoholic drink. It was almost undrinkable.
Am I a lost cause or did I just pick the wrong way to start?

If you have no experience buy a couple of beers, some vine, good vodka and some thing else that intrests you.
Sample those and if you like something search for similiar drinks

Try something interesting like Makgeolli or Absinthe or Ouzo if you can, and make sure you eat while and after you drink. Drinking without good food is a waste of alcohol.

>Makgeolli or Absinthe or Ouzo
What are you some kind of coastie cuck? Here in flyover land we drink BEER and WHISKY and anything else might expose my latent homosexual tendencies. Do I look like a queer to you? DO I LOOK LIKE A QUEER?

Buy some coca cola, and drink Jack&Coke all night long budday

Absinthe and Ouzo are sold almost everywhere, and I'm having a bourbon as we speak, boy.

>2x Murican beer
>not sober

>Implying op never drank before
Op just wants to buy alc legally.

He could skip the vodka and get weed+tacos

This. Also a lot of bars will give you a free drink on your 21st

Get a bottle of jagermeister for 19 bucks at wall mark senpai

Dude... Foster's is Australian... ya dun fucked up

its an american beer adopted by the ozzies

But to make the most of the alcohol you want an empty stomach and parched

youtube.com/watch?v=k_pj6UEvtXU

Box of wine, a flare gun and the Frasier box set.

Pic related. I drink a lot, first time on this bottle, and one shot will have me buzzed, so it should be great for you. Good way to save money, too.

What's the stuff in the middle?

That's a ba-giner bub

mushed watermelon perhaps.

looks like someone tipped a 'go 'za in there

>age of consent is 16

based schnitzel land

Cheapest whiskey you can find. Few beers for the morning after.
a good meal and some little salty snacks too so you don't end up with ulcer.

If you're still trying to develop a taste for it, I'd start off with just beer and wine first.

Except rapefugees aren't required to follow AoC legislation.

Why do I often see beer advertised as being "refreshing" or "good on a hot day?" Doesn't alcohol dehydrate you? How can it possibly be refreshing?

>age of consent is 16

Congrats, you're Alabama

Very easily with its immediate effects. Maybe you should try busing your ass for a day then having a beer.

Yes, it supposedly dehydrates you, but alcohol also causes your vessels to dilate therefore cooling you though I would think the heat would already cause that. Beer is typically refrigerated which probably cools your core body temp.

Why the hell do you people keep drinking even though it fucks up your liver? Fucking degenerates kill yourself.

- jo291

Low alcoholic content drinks like beer (especially pilsners) won't dry you out like a liquor would.

Most states have an AoC of 16. Before George Dubbya our international AoC was 13 iirc

The brain rot is probably worse.

>Americans are allowed to drive cars and join the military before they turn 21
>not allowed to buy alcohol before 21

Mah nigga

or hermano, rather

I can't remember my first legally purchased beverage, but I'm almost certain it was either JW Black Label or Courvoisier. I do know that the cognac was the one that made my shitfaced for the first time.

whatever you get, enjoy it young man.

because it will be bills and hangovers from here on out.l

anyone ever drink and start smelling burning hair?

i'm scared

Please don't do shots. They're unpleasant and wasteful when you consider the amount of ingredients and work that go into distilled liquor.

Get yourself a cheap single malt scotch that's at least 10 years old. Pour yourself a small glass, that's just like 2 tablespoons, and sip on it. Enjoy the best property of alcohol, the ability to extract extremely subtle flavors.

Assuming you've drank alcohol before but whatever you like but with mid to high shelf liqour for your first couple of drinks. Subsequently cheap beer until you puke on the bar and get kicked out.

I bought a 12 pack of high life at midnight on my 21st and then killed it with my 22y/o friend who I had just killed an 18 pack with. Also I don't drink daily, git gud scrub.

youtube.com/watch?v=XNtTEibFvlQ

SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTS
OP your life is about to be RAD!

The first liqour I got into was scotch, and out of every one I tried (which was a lot), my favorite was Johnny Walker Black. Which taught me that single malt elitists can be massive faggots. Glenfiddich 15 was a close second though.

20+ dollar vodka or rum and things to mix them with. Also, try something new whenever you go back to the liquor store.

You're both wrong. It's a shitty Australia export beer. You can't get it in Australia. It's mostly sold in the US and the UK and it tastes like ass piss.

this. Just go to your local or ask around which bars are the good ones in your town and just ask what's on special.

don't get into drinking alcohol. it will ruin your life. One thing many men regret is abusing alcohol in their 20's and missing out on life.

drama queen

not everyone who drinks turns into an alcoholic

Yeah... It only seems to happen when I drink 40's and bunch of piss beer.

root-beer

Drinking since i got 13yo make me feel like scum.
i'm 20 now.

>kill yourself
That's why I drink.

the problem is that some people believe alcohol is all or nothing. you either can't drink at all or you need to get drunk every night.

it's okay to have a drink with meals, and a few more on holidays or other special occasions. it can improve your life in this way if used responsibly, but we've kind of lost that "spiritual" connection people used to have with alcohol.

people used to tell stories about how alcohol was a gift from the gods, but now to some people it's just something to drink because they're bored.

snake venom tequila.

do about 4 shots of th stuff

Some wine & enjoy

But if you want to be a normal human being then eat food faggot.
Not everyone is trying maximize their alcohol efficiency, you poorfag.
Get a nice wine and some fuckin chicken alfredo bro, thats what life is all about.
Not starving yourself so you get super drunk and puke up stomach acid on an empty stomach.

This shit right here, sangria, is what Napoleon and Julius Caesar both drank. 15$ at the grocery store bruh.

birthday shots are great, 4 horsemen is the normal birthday shot, right?

this fucking meme

Whatever you decide to do, OP, I hope you have irl friends to drink with - or at least family. Drinking alone is depressing af.

Happy berffday

old grandad bourbon and some sweet tea boi

CABRON

Strawberries

I had a bottle of Captain Morgan's for my 21st.

I think my first buzz was when I was 12 or so, dad came drunk back from work. We sons and our cousin got to drink some beer. Vomittet.
Later I learned to drink

>drinking boxed wine
Shit taste

Make your own booze, scrub

This is now a beer thread.

Post favorite beers.

go fuck yourself, there's already a beer thread.

The first drink someone bought for me when i turned 21 was something called a grateful dead. I think i had 2 of those and I cannot remember the rest of that night. From what my friends tell me. It was awesome.

>americans are really this anal about drinking

If in cali, Sierra Nevada.

Is sierra Nevada a cali thing? I see it everywhere and I'm in Michigan.

People tell you to get neutral-tasting alcohol and mixers or light beer, but what I did was basically jump in the deep-end and learn to swim, rather than starting at the shallow end. I just started drinking things like whiskey samplers (bar here has them, you get 12 half-shots, each one of a different brand) and different types of beer, until I eventually acquired a taste for them, and now (as with food) I enjoy pretty much everything.

It's what the Californians use to compare with their local brews

>Just turned 21 what should I buy first as a legal man
Just buy the same shit you always do.
I assume you've been drinking since you were 14?

Don't you have friends that want you to buy them beers or whatever? Don't you have friends over 21 that you drink with?

>what should I buy first

My advice:
>if I were not Alexander the Great, I would like to be Diogenes

The shittiest, cheapest, crappiest stuff you can find.

Drink cheapskate beer
Drink cheapskate liquor
Drink cheapskate wine

The old saying
>If you only drink shitty coffee, you will never have a bad cup

I've got friends who can only drink 2+$ / bottle and such microbrew hipster shit without complaining, because that's what they normally drink.

Meanwhile, if it comes down to it, I'm pretty damned happy with anything from a 6$ fifth of vodka to a 40 oz of Old English or whatever's the cheapest Malt Liquor available.

A Glock 17

nothing

alcohol is bad

meme