DENT GOING TO BINANCE, WEPOWER ELASTOS ZILIQA OUT FOR VOTE MANIPULATION

twitter.com/cz_binance/status/967424352894435329
*sipently breaths in*
HAHAHAHAHA

Good move

Yay thanks based chinaman

ELA and ZIL were the only two worth having

Finally they did something right

Feels good man. Dent actually has a working product too.

Time to load those dent bags

This is good for binances reputation, they cant allow that shit

I don't think so. Only ELA is out.

yea.. ELA used voting bots

As someone who participated in the huge wepower shill voting, they'd be the first ones to go. They were giving out so much for voting for those faggots

I guess this isn't permitted. Botting is.

Lol at the scam reply. Looks like they have a bunch of puppet accounts replying so it looks legit.

Lmao at the fake replies to the fake airdrop tweet

Fuck all these coins desu. Ela is a good project but expensive out the gate. Hopefully we power wins so free coins.

Yeah just noticed that aswel
Elon musk contacted twitter about the cryptoscams, cz should do the same

Holding 5k DENT
Moon on monday

Moontime

Zilliqa will win then

Yeah, I think it might too. Their thing wasn't organized by them, and on the site the contest is on it says all over it "Not affiliated with Zilliqa or Binance. 100% community funded and driven" or some shit. Zilliqa just retweeted it. Seems like they may have found a workaround that won't get them disqualified, I'm not sure.

Literally zero evidence of this. The neo community is fucking huge, and all the voting is happening overnight when China is awake. We power kids are delusional as fuck.

Lol no, wepower were giving away free shit for votes. Same goes for zilliqa (altho they used an external group still controlled by them and now using that as an excuse).

Elastos is giving free shit too. I entered all the giveaways and contests.

A contest is different than actually paying for votes. Just sayin.

cmon dude, it's pretty much the same
Youre bribing people to vote for your coin

Binance won't be able to prove the bot votes for ELA didn't come from the WePower camp, to disqualify the opposition.

Doesn't matter, they were giving away free shit for votes
End of the discussion

Idk, telling every single person you will give them 200 coins is a bit more blatant than holding a contest. They are both not in the spirit of a community vote though.

You guys are fucking retarded, he is a fucking chink with 0 ethics, bots or not he wants ela on binance because it will be profitable.

Top 3 coins minus the bots votes will go through or something like that.

I sold a bot to those WPR and ELA faggots to create multiple gmails and binance accounts. Other people I know have also sold them bots. Will disclose proof for 2 ETH since they didnt pay me and banned me from all their pages
0x391EBe7e8bA61d6B4B6077EcF63D1386607F03A6

I mean if they really fucked you over why not just posting proof for free?

yeah he probably knows these big coins have huge warchests so he can jew the 1m + listing fee from them, doubt he'll let them list for free

Kinda makes me sad. I wanted to buy ELA on Binance but now I have to go to shittier exchanges

i haven't had any problems with huobi

Glad I kept my dent bag. Should be a good week.

>poorfags didnt lock up their ELA for 3 years

Lamboland awaits

Binance better take this seriously otherwise you make your exchange look very unprofessional and scare away future gains.

I voted for wepower and did all the forms, but I used bnb that I already had and I didn't receive any bnb from them yet. how much time did it take for you guys to receive it ?

crypto could be dead by then, even 1 year lockup is risky and not daytrading like an absolute potato might have a better ROI

t. sold stack at .105 ETH, bought back in at .9, planning to sell again today to reaccumulate at the dip

oh fuck do i sell my elastos now

like 10 hours

lmao

I got like 2 hours after doing it and I got twice because I wasnt sure if I should include an @ in my telegram name so I sent two.

And yet people will continue to use it. This will affect nothing.

lmao

Wait, you can ask several time to get BNB? Some pajeet should create a script to spam these faggots.

WE WUZ POWER
RAISIS BANNING US FROM BINANCE MAYNE