How much does a decent quality girlfriend cost? And more importantly how far back will it set my capital gains?

How much does a decent quality girlfriend cost? And more importantly how far back will it set my capital gains?

Idk but I'm in love with that pajeeta
Does she have a dick?

Depends on how financially independent she and how expensive her lifestyle. Get a girlfriend who can actually support herself and you only spend on gifts for the holidays and occasional dating expenses

PUA here. depends where you from. In Zimbabwe $1,000,000 in capital. In Moscow $0 since all women are 9/10's

What are my chances of being scammed by a mail order bride if I make sure to knock her up right away?

>girls that are able to support themselves
>having any interest in men
Lol

Alright so I should've provided a comprehensive breakdown.

>Her dad pays for her car/gas.
>She works (low paying) and studies part time
>Gets her hair done monthly, did not mention how much but I'm guessing ~$100+
>Likes experimenting with new makeup products
>Enjoys shopping (we know what that means gentleman)
>She does have inexpensive hobbies, painting and yoga
>Gluten and dairy free
This is what I know thus far.

you r talkin to an expert right now. in slav countries women are paid to chat with males. its like customer support but clients are thirsty men not clients having internet problems

try using freepersonals.ru

Wait.. you're seriously asking? Dude it totally depends on the woman, even the little list you gave gives us no idea. Every woman has a range, the more dominant you are the lower in her range she'll accept. If you're a pussy who lets her walk all over you she'll milk you dry.
That's the best I can tell you senpai, other than that it really just depends on the woman.

Yeah not interested in the chats, interested in breeding stock. I'll check out that site.
t.milliona

My net worth is about 100x my girlfriends but I still make her buy me dinner

oh and by the way Russian women are very brave. they wont think twice about escaping from your house with your child either back to russia or Chad's house

I saw it happen several times

>I make sure to knock her up right away?
A lot of those have husbands back home who knock them up before they fly out. Good luck with that though

lol oh shit never thought of that.

>decent quality
zero
>how far back will it set my capital gains?
again, quality... zero. don't hook up with whores without income and you'll do ok

sauce on this semen demon?

Those are all expenses that she should be taking care of herself. Other than buying something for her for her birthday/christmas/vday and various holidays as well as food/dinner you shouldn't be financially supporting her when she's not even your wife. Girlfriends are trial-wives that you spend time with to see if your lifestyles are compatible. If she expects that you spend $4000 a month on her, and that's not something you want to do then get a new girlfriend. Not many guys want a girl that is a cash drain, so make sure you know that she can financially support her lifestyle without you and won't become a financial burden to you. Money you spend on her should mostly be on buying enjoyable experiences between the two of you.

Who is this s-se-serotonin reuptake inhibitor?

Dove Cameron

Well what the fuck do I do then

My last girl cost me about 7300 annually

Therapy only cost me 3360 annually

It was a no brainier

Don’t forget that some of the “girls” you’re messenging with are slav dudes.

I have an idea for a business that matches sexy poor Eastern European women with crypto rich neets

Way too much. They want nice, new or modern everything. They want money to spend on consumerist shit. And when they finally leave you they will try take 95% of your wealth and ask for alimony to maintain their whore lifestyle. 0/10 dont do it user

the biggest cost of the gf is time, mental health, and your ability to focus on your projects and business goals.

i believe i can help here. i've run some numbers over the years.
for a gf of above-average attractiveness, selective school education, a pleasant disposition, and white-collar family background, a male of replacement-level attractiveness/social status (varies regionally) in his early 20s will need to display the EQUIVALENT current net wealth ~$20K and future earning potential of ~$70K within 4 years of education completion.

this is not what you will SPEND; this is what you must conspiciously consume to retain the attention/exclusive loyalty of a gf.

variables adjust intuitively, female attractiveness being the most impactful co-efficient. male attractiveness mitigates wealth displays down to minimal levels with JFK jr stats.

a decent quality girlfriend doesn't cost, that's the point user. quality women are not for sale, they will love you for you

Virgin / Roastie

A quality gf will cost you your life dude. And that might be ok..

Watching too many movies user. That isn't how real life works

Go to church. Good women aren't for sale.

>28
>finally made it
>too old now to get the actual quality puss

fuck I was too slow

Is this bait? Women in their 20s love men in their 30s and 40s. They actually prefer them to men their own age.

nice

lsd self therapy only cost me $100 annually
microdosing twice a week only costs me $10 annually

but what I am supposed to do? stand around in ma rari in the highschool parking lot or what?

28 and too old ?
Dude you gotta be kidding with me. Even if you hit 45, 55 you can still get juicy teen pussy

dude nah. maybe 30-40% of 18-23 yo chicks will be put off, but the other 2/3rds get riled up just looking at you standing next to the childish boys their age.
t. 30 yo just got back from an EDM show

HOW. I'm 28 and I'm scared of approaching young pussy. I'm short, but I have an attractive face, manly beard, and good physique. How do I approach young girls without looking like a creep once they ask my age?

Shave the beard friend.

just do it.
if a girl thinks you're a creep just because you're older than her, then she isn't worth your time.

clearly, just by the way you describe urself,youre a bitch user

Fuck girlfriends, worst mistake I ever made. You get sick of the same pussy after a couple of months and crave going back to the old manwhore you once were.