Never ate here before. Is it any good?

Never ate here before. Is it any good?

motherfuck yeah i just ate here yesterday. spicy style ill post pic hold up

here

Not OP but damn i'm fucking hungry.
>putting chick fil a sauce in the sandwich
muh dik

Maybe my particular brand of autism, but I don't care for their deluxe sandwiches with lettuce, tomato, etc. I don't ever think they add anything quality to the original sandwich/chicken breast.

OG chick-fil-a sandwich all the way.

so bomb.com bro

Great restaurant with good Christian values. Hates sodomites. And has service with a smile. It was my pleasure commenting about them.

>Not spicy chicken sandwich

baka

Dude the pickles and cheese are the best part

Pickles come on the regular sandwich.

Cheese is negligible. If anything, it takes away from the perfect flavor of chicken, pickle and bun. If it were a grilled chicken sandwich, yeah put cheese on it. It's bland otherwise.

The grilled chicken sandwich is inspiring. When I get done with school, I'm going to get a vacuum sealer and a sous vide immersion circulator, and see if I can get produce something similar or superior.

Few things are better in the summer than a warm grilled chicken sandwich, cold, crisp salad with vinaigrette, and a sweet tea or lemonade.

let us agree to disagree then shall we. I however believe that the pepperjack cheese provides an invaluable amount of flavor to the spicy-ness off the sandwich and sort of deflects the acidity of the spice itself. Lettuce if crisp provides a great service just like celery does to a bloody mary. Should cheese be put on a regular sandwich I should think that it would not taste as good.
It just works.
It just does

They have the best milkshakes. I'd slaughter an entire orphanage of muslim babies for one of their strawberry milkshakes.

We're too deep into this, user. We need to go do other things now.

Yeah their beef burgers are delish

yeh. u right. ima go eat now later bro.

Food is fair for fast food but overated. I find the service to be frustating. It's never flat out bad like if you go to Wendy's but just annoying frustrating. i.e fountain soda/pop is behind the counter and they will walk around asking people for refrils but they will often skip my section.Or they insist on bringing the food over to my table when its ready but they can't find me even though I'm sitting 20 feet away from the counter. Sometimes I just want a chicken sandwich, none of this fake nice bullshit.

>drinks behind the counter

Huh. I just realized I've never eaten at one before. I always go through the drive-thru.

Weird about the drinks.

>i.e fountain soda/pop is behind the counter and they will walk around asking people for refrils
>Weird about the drinks.

Chick-fil-a has standards (I'm not saying their high standards necessarily, but they do exist), and you can't maintain those standards when you're dealing with the public. You go into a Wendy's with the Coca-Cola Freestyle machine, and the line is longer than the one at the register. Soda is dripping down the front, ice is in the floor, straw wrappers and abandoned lids everything (because people don't know how to match a fucking god damn lid to the size of their drink), people don't know how to use a touchscreen with HUGE images telling them what their choices are...

I agree totally, though I also agree with that the experience of the super nice along with how crowded with women toting small children they are puts me off of the whole thing. I will also say that although people are slobs, those damn machines Wendy's have come with retarded touch screens that you have to sort of be rough with to get them to work properly. I assume it's so people who are rough won't break them.

>women toting small children they are puts me off of the whole thing
Oh man, you and me both. Forcing everyone to be miserable around your unruly kids needs to end. You guys are talking about not wanting to go into Chick-fil-a, and here I am thinking about not wanting to even step foot in public.

The waffle fries and milkshakes are good

They're okay I guess. Food is greasy and soggy even when fresh, but I guess black people are into that

i don't like their waffle fries that much, there's are places that make crispier more flavorful waffle fries

i like their new frosted coffee thing and their #1 chicken sandwich

they got rid of coleslaw so i've been kinda pissed about that

Used to work at Wendy's there were 2 garbage cans near the door. One would be overflowing and the other half empty because it was 10 inches farther away from the seats.

You never had fried chicken, waffle fries or coke?

They still serve fags though ( I should know ;) ) guess everyones money is good "values" or not.

>Greasy and soggy
The fuck? At least try to be more believable

10/10

Don't fall for Veeky Forums's bullshit. It's /memefood/. Expensive too.

>getting a fucking soda refill at a fast food place

people actually do this? jesus christ.

It's a bit expensive for fast food, but decent quality, and has EXCELLENT service and hygiene standards. Fast as fuck, incredibly polite. Will make you lunch items during breakfast if you ask.

Foods just OK though. So really, you're paying extra for the service. Up to you if that matters.

Had a friend that worked there. Apparently if a customer says "thank you" the employees had to respond with "my pleasure"

I cannot stop noticing it whenever I go there. Wired as fuck

i love the lemonade.

I was expecting chickpea-inspired cuisine. Maybe a nice falafel. What the had was fried meat and other crap.

>mfw Alaska fag and only get fast food once a year

Always get chick fil a

Pretty good, but mad overpriced. The meal in the OP image is probably like $8.

They're good but like what everybody has said before its overrated. Good service even if you don't appreciate the (at times faked) niceness and as of 2016 still closed on Sunday due to religious beliefs which is okay but an inconvience.

Mfw the only restaurant for miles in fast eddies. And it ain't that good.