You guys ever tried this new green Coke ?

You guys ever tried this new green Coke ?

I don't, because I'm Veeky Forums, but does it taste good?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diet_Coke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't like it. Just doesn't taste good.

When it's ice cold, yes

It's the only coca-cola I like, it has just the right amount of sweetness.

It's not bad actually. The original is too sweet for me, so if you like a good balance this is not bad.

I really want to try it but I only only ever buy six packs. I just want one!

I don't really like it. It tastes like Coke Zero, which is better than diet but still waaaaay below real Coke. If I'm going to have one I'll just treat myself and have an original one since I'll enjoy it a lot more.

Every Coke variation tastes like a regular Coke with a disgusting hint of flavor

drink green Coke to BTFO the Zionist devil

I don't mind it over normal Coke personally. Something about the stevia aftertaste I really like, especially in glass more than cans. For whatever reason most places I'd normally find it stopped selling it quite some time ago.

t. Connecticutfag

This.

I can feel my teeth melting when I drink regular coke. I drink coke only when I'm hangover thb

It has a strange aftertaste, not a fan. I'd rather just drink coke zero.

no because stevia gives me fiery liquid shits

Honestly. Nothing is better than original Pepsi.
Pepsi Max a shit.

Mexican Coke is deece too.

Stevia is a sad excuse for a sweetener with a nasty aftertaste to boot, so naturally this kind of Coke tastes like diet coke except worse

either i drink mexican coke or i don't drink coke at all

>soda

I still can't grasp this meme

Liquid dessert

>He STILL isn't aware that Coke Zero and Diet Coke are the same thing.
interesting proof that pretty colours can fool americans into tasting something else.

>either i drink mexican coke or i don't drink coke at all
reminder that corn sugar is better than cane sugar and you are just buying marketing buzz and the glass bottle

Citations and sources please. I want to educate myself.

Where do I buy this new coke ?

Seems the answer is not so straight forward
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diet_Coke
>Diet Coke was sweetened with aspartame
>Diet Coke from fountain dispensers still contains some saccharin to extend shelf life
>In other countries in which cyclamates are not banned (as they were in the US in 1970[5][6]), Diet Coke or Coca-Cola light may be sweetened with a blend containing cyclamates, aspartame, and acesulfame potassium.
>Diet Coke does not use a modified form of the Coca-Cola recipe, but instead an entirely different formula.
>In 2005, under pressure from retailer Walmart (which was impressed with the popularity of Splenda sweetener), the company released a new formulation called "Diet Coke sweetened with Splenda".[7] Sucralose and acesulfame potassium replace aspartame in this version. Early sales were weaker than anticipated; however, Coca-Cola did little advertising for the brand, investing money and advertising in Coca-Cola Zero instead. By late 2009, some distributors had stopped supplying Diet Coke sweetened with Splenda.

available at most "fine" retailers

dude, they have it at my closest 7/11.

The taste is fine, but my digestive system disagrees with the sweetener they use for it (Stevia).

About 15-20 minutes after drinking the stuff I'll have stomach cramps and acute diarrhoea, so I no longer touch the stuff.

>reminder that corn sugar is better than cane sugar

wat

Why would they still put in a lot of sugar instead of making it a 0 kcal, ~natural~ drink?

Because of stevia's bitter and licorice-like taste.

I tried it expecting a different flavor like diet coke, but it really just tastes like normale coke without the good stuff. Zero is like the retarded half brother of normal coke.

>sayal da sawar
>ishteal dal uber

>I don't, because I'm Veeky Forums, but does it taste good?
dont worry about it

and i hate it when i hear the milfs at my work say they wanna diet so much but they still go out to eat all the time and still drink like 3 diet cokes.

Coke zero tastes *way* different dude, I've blinded it and it's really easy to tell

Coke Zero and Diet coke are two completely different products that taste very differently.

Coke zero is the exact same flavor profile of regular Coke.

Diet coke is the same exact flavor profile of New Coke(1985).

There was a problem with keeping the flavor profile of the beverage while switching to a calorie free sweetner, I don't know what the problem was exactly it was technical, same reason why you have Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max.

Coke Life is coke with half the sugar content, uses cane sugar so they say, and the other half of the sweetener comes from stevia, which is why it has a diet pop aftertaste, what you get is a Cola product with half the calories, I find it difficult to see the appeal, if I'm going to consume the calories I rather have the actual product and not a low sugar substitute but I guess to each their own. We never sold much of the green label stuff.

All Coke variations taste like the retarded half brother of normal Coke